What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

TheBlaze

It's not too bad out here actually. The news obviously focuses on the worst aspects. Having said that, I would love to move out that side. Seems like an impossible task though.

Hopefully the laws will relax soon regarding cannabis. At this point, it is still very illegal here.

Dirt Bag

The only thing using products with imid…...is the long half-life. More than likely if you use imid based products in flower, your product will not pass lab testing that is required in at least one state I know of. I'm sure more will follow.

The key words here are "in flower". Used before anything consumable develops it will not affect the final product and works better than anything else currently available.

Yeah I don't fuck with it due to half life and I am no where near a dirt hippie. Can't beat live pest predators imo. They think and hunt. Just dropped 25k hypoaspis miles to kill every gnat in my garden from compost I used. Fliers gone in two days. Killed the drain flies too. Cost me 50 bucks but they will be there for the entirety of the grow and kill a shit load of different types of pests.
i noticed some on my veggies, walked up to my compost bin, scooped out a few hands of dirt, LOADED with bennies and bingo, pest gone :biggrin:

Cork144

picture.php

Day 42, she was seeded by a herm but I kept her going while clones veg up, because she threw very early resin compared to the rest, looking forward to a proper run with her, shes getting abused a bit,

Last edited:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
L.A. og.

smells like burnt bicycle inner tube pinesol citrus

picture.php

Ripper og i.e jack the ripper crossed kirkwood og

smells like energine cleaner with a windex d finish

picture.php

Last edited: