What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Earlmarne

Looks like my sb leaning bx2 thats coming down soon. Crazy resin production.
Mine has real strong lime notes.
Dang thing don’t stretch like the others so she dont have a second net. Starts flopping week 6. Need to set a lower net for her next run.
Great looking nugs man, hope your enjoying the smoke

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Wedding Cake 15 days 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Medfinder

Chemon 91
wow that is fast! did you have them under 16-8 prior to flip?

9-15.... these were small clones of some craigslist socal vendor.

he said it finish's faster than any Pink Cookies he has had.

the orange pistils is from Chemijuana male pollen coated on the female buds.

hope some new wedchemijuana will result.

Cork144

took these some years back and posted to a what you smoking thread i believe, was master kush my mate grew, didnt look pretty but how amber he ran it, i was floored every toke lol

picture.php

picture.php

remember looking at it under the scope and seeing where 3-4 resin heads had just globed together, one giant glue ball with four stems reaching back to the leaf/bud lol

TheBlaze

Anubis at 59 days

Anubis at 59 days

One week left for them

Please excuse the bugs. Didn't spray these with anything in flower. Should have... I'm not too worried though. Not an infestation, and the plants don't really seem to mind too much.

Each pic is from a different plant.

picture.php
picture.php

A lower bud. Nice and chunky
picture.php

Dirt Bag

One week left for them

Please excuse the bugs. Didn't spray these with anything in flower. Should have... I'm not too worried though. Not an infestation, and the plants don't really seem to mind too much.

We had whiteflies. Now we just spray plants thoroughly with imidacloprid on the last day of veg and plaster sticky yellow traps everywhere.
No more white flies. No need to spray flowers. I never liked spraying flowers. Pistils don't like it. Hate covering lights etc.
Oh and blah blah blah yada yada yada we don't give a rat's ass what the bearded, vegan, manbun, suspender and belt wearing, dirt freaks say. We side the rest of the world.

TheBlaze

LOL! I'm with you on siding with the rest of the world. I've tried the all natural approach. Not for me thanks. I will do my homework before I spray with a new product, but if it is relatively safe and works well, then it will get used. I won't spray in the last 5 weeks of flower though. In fact, I usually only ever spray for PM in the first 2 weeks of 12/12. So if there is a problem then it just becomes a race to the finish line.

By the way, I thought these were too small to be whiteflies? Thought they might be winged aphids, but not sure about that either. So you're pretty sure they're whitefly?

TheBlaze

I've been doing a little reading, and it seems they probably are just whiteflies. I'm no pest expert, unless it's spider mites. I've done battle with those fuckers too many times.

Dirt Bag

Definitely whiteflies. We spray with Adonis @ 0.6oz/gallon. Insects in our flowering room are a thing of the past. The few that find their way in immediately discover a sticky yellow trap.
We fought them for years before discovering imidacloprid. Don't use it on anything with flowers outdoors as it is detrimental to pollinators, like bees. But indoors there is nothing better.

TheBlaze

Thanks for the info bud.

I have access to imidacloprid, but I read that it can (does) make plants more susceptible to mite infestation. I get mites every few weeks in veg, so I'm a little nervous about using Imidacloprid for this reason. Don't want to give the mites an advantage in the war.

I suppose you haven't noticed an increase in mites from using it?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
The only thing using products with imid…...is the long half-life. More than likely if you use imid based products in flower, your product will not pass lab testing that is required in at least one state I know of. I'm sure more will follow.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I don't fuck with it due to half life and I am no where near a dirt hippie. Can't beat live pest predators imo. They think and hunt. Just dropped 25k hypoaspis miles to kill every gnat in my garden from compost I used. Fliers gone in two days. Killed the drain flies too. Cost me 50 bucks but they will be there for the entirety of the grow and kill a shit load of different types of pests.