What's new

lets see you plant pic just before harvest

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
*edit* fixed with a reload of the page. but still don't see the sig pics for hammerhead. right clicking and open in new window just gets me a blank screen.*edit*
can't see any of your pic weird. does anyone else see em? if so i have some issues with my connection to this server. i can't see any of hammerheads pics in his sig except the CPSG one.

also i thought flushing was when you just watered with plain water or water+molasses the last 2 weeks or so. i do that all the time, i always called it flushing. only other time i called something else flushing was back in the days when you had too many nutes in your soil and people said flush it which meant to run a lot of water through the pot to leech away some of the excess salts.

are some of you watering with nutes till the end and still getting fall colors?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes i see them... Flushing use to mean pouring copious amount of water through the medium to leach out the salts... Most use the word in the wrong context. Flushing is only used when you have issues with the plants health...

RipVanWeed

Here’s a couple of old gals I pulled today. Swiss Bliss from Paradise Seeds @ 74 days, my keeper fom a 10 pack. A Heath Robinson inspired purchase.

My soil is organic, preloaded, and alive, so I don’t really flush. More just let the plant fully mature. The garden is perpetual so I’m always moving the girls in and out and around. I found that if I push these Swiss Bliss into a corner or even behind another plant for an extra week, they will double their frost.

These Swiss always yellow at the end, but these two ran a little short of N and had lived a rather stressed life. My current SB’s will yield double.

No one’s really heard of this strain, but everyone smiles when you open a jar of the Swiss. Smells like fuelish death.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace,

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they have to be pulled early you can always water cure to leach the excess Nitro...theres always a work around and it just matters if you want to smoke the whole bud/resin r just extract resins and hash it..In which case its more about resin maturity than plant at the end..Ive also learned you can over leach...just matters cause it seems certain types are more waxy greasy to some more dry and arid fluffy...to each their own..

here ya ojd...the bluecheese was actually harv 2x as the top cola was harv'd a wk before the rest thats shown....enjoy
FOE20

Attachments

• BB-IBLhead1_11-30-08.jpg
    BB-IBLhead1_11-30-08.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 11
  • BB-IBLheadFull1_11-30-08.jpg
    BB-IBLheadFull1_11-30-08.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 13
  • BMoonshine3harv-OrgSoil-06.jpg
    BMoonshine3harv-OrgSoil-06.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 10
  • PButterAlmost_01-24-08.jpg