What's new

Lets see what this kalishnapple can do

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
looking spot on for 37 days mate up the bloom boost at day 40 till 50 she literally doubles in girth at that point that's when she really packs it on

peace

L

LEX-UK

gorgeous mate! hopefully get to try her out for myself soon.

thanks for the tips guys.. cannae wait!

E

Easy e

Thanks everyone I'm Lovin this strain

Willyweed I'm hoping I can let her go 79 days but I'll have to wait and see how it is for room :)

W

willyweed

thanks easy e i hope you get some of that 40 -50 day thickening up roll it large is on about,but looking great anyhow !

K

komodod

Thanks everyone I'm Lovin this strain

Willyweed I'm hoping I can let her go 79 days but I'll have to wait and see how it is for room :)

id like to see her go 11 that would be interesting. anything above 9 weeks is good anything under 9 and i think potency will suffer badly.

E

Easy e

It's dilemma time again . I've still not had chance to tie the Shnapps up so I'm thinking about moving the wilma across so it's only taking half the tent up and putting the psychosis I've been vegging under the scrog screen in the other half .
It's going to be a ball ache because of the height difference but the psychosis is going to be a monster if I leave it any longer .
What do you guys think ?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354893148.830868.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354893162.614911.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354893182.732003.jpg

E

Easy e

Well it didn't take much thinking about , still not got round to tying the Shnapps and KQ up but the tent is now set lol.

The psychosis is taking up about half the screen which should more or less fill it by the time the stretch has stopped . I'll carry on feeding her by hand

Took loads if pics so I'll dump them here

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354908720.640036.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354908737.374819.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354908751.313479.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354908767.264037.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354908781.980168.jpg

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
superb as allways mate get em tied over the weekend otherwise your gunna be picking them colas off the floor like I had to do when I didn't support them on my second grow with it

peace

L

LEX-UK

hell yea looking great! quick Q for ya easy.. them budbox shelves still availuble to buy? the 1.2m2 ones have gone missing from my usual catalouge.

hope youve tied them up by now

E

Easy e

hell yea looking great! quick Q for ya easy.. them budbox shelves still availuble to buy? the 1.2m2 ones have gone missing from my usual catalouge.

hope youve tied them up by now

Mornin mate . the shelves are still available I bought mine from progrow ages ago not sure if they still sell them but there available on eBay

I'm getting onto the tying this morning lol had a heavy night so a few coffees first :D

L

LEX-UK

Morning chap.. feeling bit groggy are we? lol have a coffee n something to eat you'll be golden to get the tieing up done lol your plants looks vnice.. how long u veg for again?> soz ive prob read it x's ammount of times but i sample my weed wayyy to much lol

yea i want the 1.2m2 ones ill check ebay out.. apparently they fit any brand of tent to right?

Latest posts

Latest posts