What's new

Lets see what this kalishnapple can do

E

Easy e

After seeing some impressive grows from RIL with the kalishnapple I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and the day has finally come :D

The aim is as usual maximum yeild from a single plant so i'll be vegging her as long as it takes to fill the majority of the scrog screen starting off with a bit of lst

She'll be hand fed in coco using vitalink nutes , vegged under a 250w hps and I may add the spare one if needed , flowering will be under the 600

As soon as I've got something to show ill get pics up but for now it's a just rooted clone so not worth the pic

Ill be checking RIL's thread for a few tips as I go :)

Edgey

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
After seeing some impressive grows from RIL with the kalishnapple I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and the day has finally come :D

The aim is as usual maximum yeild from a single plant so i'll be vegging her as long as it takes to fill the majority of the scrog screen starting off with a bit of lst

She'll be hand fed in coco using vitalink nutes , vegged under a 250w hps and I may add the spare one if needed , flowering will be under the 600

As soon as I've got something to show ill get pics up but for now it's a just rooted clone so not worth the pic

Ill be checking RIL's thread for a few tips as I go :)

Edgey

lol front row seat here mate

I know your gunna rock this

couple of layers of pea net above the screen to hold the wieght:biggrin:

peace

e4ian

Ty.
& Big up Edgey! go for it boyo :) Scrog power!

I'm looking fwd to flowering it anyhow.
Sure does smell good when rubbed between finger and thumb.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
if ya like the stem rub wait tell ya get ya nose inside the buds trying to figure out the smell I think she does it on purpose the kinky bitch

peace

E

Easy e

Cheers speedy , e4ian :) :)

if ya like the stem rub wait tell ya get ya nose inside the buds trying to figure out the smell I think she does it on purpose the kinky bitch

peace

Cheers for that mate I was excited enough about this one now I'm ready to shot my load ;)

E

Easy e

OMG looks like someones jelous edgey

god damn losers wanna get a grip

peace

Trolls :) don't you just luv em :D

Not got the balls to come out and say what their problem is or have a genuine debate so leave em to bitch amongst themselves lol
Saying that it is weekend and if its not past their bedtime they may get brave after a glass of shandy

Edgey

L

LEX-UK

Sorry guys it was me lol can't control my feelings plus I just had a full teaspoon of calpol and was off me nut.

I'll join along if ok easy. Gd lk.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,, yeah,,looking forward to this one,,good luck,,,peace and safe growing s2

E

Easy e

The more the merrier , it'll be a long thread so pull up a chair and pass the spliff :)

Edgey

E

Easy e

Not much to report yet but I'm pleased to say the first clone has rooted . I only want 1 for now but will leave the others to root and pick the best :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348771901.881774.jpg

E

Easy e

Cheers everyone :)

I'm looking forward to this one myself . Nice to have the passion back for it ;)

Edgey