What's new

Lets see what this kalishnapple can do

E

Easy e

Just found the Kalishnapple Kush seeds at a bank. Did you do these from seeds then?

btw, I just bought a bag of those bendz on ebay. thanks again E

Mines from clone mate , RIL or ganjababa seem like the best people to ask which seed line it came from but I think someone mentioned its sonics not sure though

You'll be sound with bendz , an average size plant can use all 50 though if you veg long enough

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
kalishnapple is sonics creation no more seeds left as the pre 98 Kali mist isn't around anymore

the kalishnapple kush is banana mans work a good friend of sonics ,there's a 60 percent chance of finding a kalishnapple pheno

peace

SupaFunk

Veteran
Harry, the Kali Kush seeds are different to the Kali clone. The seeds are kalishnapple x og kush x mantis. My mate grabbed a couple of packs, he's planning on running them in the New Year.

Harry Lime

Veteran
Harry, the Kali Kush seeds are different to the Kali clone. The seeds are kalishnapple x og kush x mantis. My mate grabbed a couple of packs, he's planning on running them in the New Year.

I see. Thanks SupaFunk. Looks like the seeds are all sold out too

SupaFunk

Veteran
You're Welcome, squire.

Should be interesting to see how they turn out. Here's hoping he gets a nice mix of phenos.

D

DirkDiggla

Those photos of the Kalishnapple that won photo of the month looked amazing reckon your going to have some big buds. Got a strain called Psychocindy on the got vegged it for ages looks like its gonna be a monster.

L

LEX-UK

i'm in of course :)

how can someone can loose something like that ?

Sometimes life isnt so kind bro.. awful shit happens, sometimes from our mistakes, or sometimes just cant be controlled.

Pigs like to eat good cannabis i do believe.. wangkers

E

Easy e

A couple of pics of the lady ;)

Coming on nicely , she'll be getting repotted and going on flower in the next couple of days , I just need to get the place disinfected and get her sprayed to make sure the pm off the PC doesn't get any worse . The keen eyed will notice the odd spot on her and I don't want it getting any worse than that ( I hope )

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351181015.084271.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351181033.164741.jpg

Edgey

Harry Lime

Veteran
+1!!!

They're looking well fit Edgey. Can't see pm there...unless it looks the same as those bendz clips.

RudeDog

Veteran
Nice bondage mate....Milk and tap water completely eradicated PM from my greenhouse.

Use full cream milk mixed 10-1.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
looking good edgey

multirose is the best stuff around mate like speeds said

milk didn't work for me apparently raw milk is best straight from cow or goat

peace

E

Easy e

Thanks for the advice everyone , I've got a bottle of multirose on order and was thinking about trying one of those sulphur candles but I'm a bit wary about any major smell coming from it .
Has anyone used one before ?

S

speedemon

Thanks for the advice everyone , I've got a bottle of multirose on order and was thinking about trying one of those sulphur candles but I'm a bit wary about any major smell coming from it .
Has anyone used one before ?

Hey Bro,

I have used them before but only in the past when I had spidermites and I use them when I have finished a grow to kill any pests to sterilise the room. But I have never used them for PM so I don't know what it will do to that stuff mate?