What's new

Lets see what this kalishnapple can do

E

Easy e

what was the yield like on the first run mate?

peace

Just over 5 mate . I had cut a branch a few days before as a tester and that came in at 15.3g
So 5.5 oz really .

I think your right about it needing the extra few days though . Nice daytime smoke .

I've got another just in flower I'll leave the extra week this time ;)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nice haul mate

last run I hit her hard with pk 13/14 2ml per ltr from wk 3 up until day 45 where she was then put on gh ripen for abit then flushed

buds were really tight for the schnapps and resin and trichome production was very high

peace

E

Easy e

nice haul mate

last run I hit her hard with pk 13/14 2ml per ltr from wk 3 up until day 45 where she was then put on gh ripen for abit then flushed

buds were really tight for the schnapps and resin and trichome production was very high

peace

For my first run I'm impressed with her myself , I'll try the pk from earlier this time , might add a bit of headmasta to the mix too :)

Edgey

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
start abit earlier and go abit longer mate especially if your going 10 this time

i think bloom boost calls for 2.5ml per ltr in coco don't quote me on it tho double check,I know it's 2ml for hydro

you should be able to go upto day 56 with the pk if going 10

may have some dry shots from last run somewhere al try dig em out later

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
its 2ml mate just checked

kalishnapple from the rockwool grow

picture.php

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
al be having that tonight,it turned out really well considering the fuckup at the beginning

I'm thinking she prefers full on hydro myself maybe a rockwool vs coco side by side is on the cards

peace

Nice to see you got yourself a good new year crop edgey. I've been looking in on your and RIL's conversation about the pk. I'm in week 3 giving her 30ml/30ml coco 10ml hadmasta and 10ml Potash ec 1.6 do you think banging the potash up to 20ml's is the best move and if I am going for that route should I cut back on other nutes?

E

Easy e

Nice to see you got yourself a good new year crop edgey. I've been looking in on your and RIL's conversation about the pk. I'm in week 3 giving her 30ml/30ml coco 10ml hadmasta and 10ml Potash ec 1.6 do you think banging the potash up to 20ml's is the best move and if I am going for that route should I cut back on other nutes?

add the extra and check your ec mate , the shnapps can take the extra ;)

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
the potash is strong stuff it's 0-0-20 also it precipitates easily and you can end up with a sludge in the res

adding it slowly whilst mixing water to a lowered ph water first really helps then add the other stuff

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
smell wasn't as pronounced as the last time I ran it but the cx headmasta I use in coco really helps smell and flavour

the potency is better it could have done with a few more days flush tho

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
killerqueen nug from last januarys grow

got 3 kq in now cant wait to smoke some more of it

picture.php

heres a few of my favourite schnapps pics from the rockwool grow that shows how frosty she can get

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace