What's new

lets see some nature tattoos

durgamata

If I were to charge for that piece, It would be anywhere from 3-6 thousand dollars. It really depends on how close the person is to the artist, and the artists preferances. If he likes the art work, the customer, ect ect.

Easily more than 2 thousand dollars though.

for the frog piece I posted in Page1, I charged 400 dollars.

NOKUY

Veteran
If I were to charge for that piece, It would be anywhere from 3-6 thousand dollars. It really depends on how close the person is to the artist, and the artists preferances. If he likes the art work, the customer, ect ect.

Easily more than 2 thousand dollars though.

for the frog piece I posted in Page1, I charged 400 dollars.

yah id have guessed a few grand easy....but prolly worth about 10 grand judging by the work....shit looks about perfect.

...and devils club ftw

Molson

336865475_3f15eb92d8.jpg

wolf_tattoo_design.jpg

H

Hazyfontazy

some excellent work and worth every penny ,,,

anyone got a long haired Chihuahua ?

dunno if u all know but i'm sure gypsy nirvana is a tattoo artist or was

durgamata

yah id have guessed a few grand easy....but prolly worth about 10 grand judging by the work....shit looks about perfect.

...and devils club ftw

Unless the artist is the owner of the shop, you usually get a 50% cut of what you charge.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
NOKUY, are you looking for a back piece or just some examples with nature in them?

thumbnail.aspx

and I know not for you, but thought new take on old design
ear-skull-tattoo.jpg

back to the thread

jungleback.jpg

Nice spider:
tat8.jpg

I like the dead tree also, a bigger piece, by itself

tat7.jpg

or maybe incorporate something like this

NOKUY

Veteran
wow...thanks for posting some of these. i def like the nature tats more than any other type....especially when they are done so well

NOKUY

Veteran
NOKUY, are you looking for a back piece or just some examples with nature in them?

thumbnail.aspx

that leaf is just sick...looks like wolf eyes ...pretty sure thats what they was going for.

i dont think i want a whole back thing to answer your q? ive always wanted a giant mj cola on my ribs and extend down to roots on my thigh...ill prolly get that, i dont care about the consequences, and prolly have some valdez/cordova alaska snowed mtns in the background....like my own heaven.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
I think that is mountain lion not wolf, but maybe I wrong? look at the tip of the leaf and the shape of the nose? cool though, I think I see the whole face if I look hard enough.

I like your idea for MJ tat. I wanted a full plant also and thought about having it on my side, then around the waste/hip area be the ground or soil level, that leaves the whole back and other side for same nature type thing, but i wanted to keep all in relative scale, with trees and plants and flowers and maybe some water. been thinking and drawing for awhile..... and then below the soil line maybe go into the earth stuff, bugs, ant colony, roots of the mj plant spelling out weird shit, the whole deal. end up with full back and side and run down the thigh or both, maybe onto the leg? Peace,, Canna

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
I did see one that was the State of Alaska with pictures, more mural oriented inside it. was neat with the islands and such also, think it was full back.

NOKUY

Veteran
i want a tatoo really bad, i dont have any as ive said, but i want that huge cola on my ribs and roots down my leg...it's either gonna be massive or it wont be done....

...any artist recomendations?

HookaHittaH

Those are some amazing tats. That one with the large mouth bass is crazy. Ive been thinking about getting a fishing tat like that too...