What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Scrog it! Flo (Medclub Clone)

KillBillbuds

Mr GJ, RR, thanks guys! I wish I had a better camera ta show ya how sweet this eye candy is!!! Speakin of Sweet...just started using this product last week, stuff smell really good...just like it's name! Peace

mosess187

what's good peeps........i just grabbed a flat 39L tub and i'm going to put 5 hopefully ladies into it soaking up about a lil over 2 gallons of soil a piece.....i wanna know if there is anyone out there with any SCROG tips!

G

great job......i'm smoking some flo now....very very smooth. Your lady is stunning.I cant wait to reveg and scrog mine.

KillBillbuds

Kasabian :wave: Thx fer the kind words! Wish the second clone didn't croak or I'd really have a good yield! Looks like I'm gonna have ta hoard these buds alittle more than I usually do!

mosess187 :wave: Good luck with yer grow! I mentioned it earlier to someone, but for soil scrog tips, I would check out m.steelers grows...awesome mini scrogs! I don't have soil experience indoors. :confused:

Canefan :wave: Smokes smooth, huh? :sasmokin: Well, if it smokes anything like it smells...than I'm gonna be addicted to it. I'm lovin the smell right now! :yummy: Good luck with the Reveg!

jg4350 :wave: Thx fer comin by...appreciated the kind words!

This girls a flushin right now....choppin the end of the week! :woohoo: I'll try ta gets some trimmed & drying pics.

Peace :ying:KBB:ying:

G

woohoo cant wait for the pics and smoke report.......who's got the popcorn?

KillBillbuds

:wave: scientist, thx fer stoppin by! Good luck with BOG Scrog! :wink:
:wave: TAKS, thank you for the kind words!

My Flo finished at 58 days...flushed for a week. Here's some pics taken New Years Eve.

They're now hangin n dryin in my Veg shed. :yummy:

This threads just about done...I'll try ta get some dried bud shots up in a week or two ta close this baby out! Thanks ta everybody that dropped by ta give their words of encouragement...I appreciate it!

I know this is an old thread, but I'm considering doing a SCROG in my c13 next grow under a 400W HPS. I get 4-5 ounces/harvest now.

How much did you yield?

BigCloset

You have done a great job with this thread KillBill. I am getting ready to start my scrog as soon an my clones are ready(soon) and this thread really gives me some confidence. I loved the pictures of under the screen during training, it really helps me with putting things into perspective and planning for how I will train. Thanks for the inspiration!

KillBillbuds

Damn y'all...I've been away for awhile...lurkin here n there...and I definately haven't seen this thread in a long time! Thanks for all the kind words...I'm glad my thread can help with any scrogger's out there!

Flo...that was some great smoke! Unfortunately I grew her before I ever kept any Mommies, so I never had a second shot with her. This grow yielded very well. I never weigh out my Harvests...it's all for my head and of course Friends...so I can't tell ya what the final yield was. :confused: Sorry!

jojajico

Veteran
KillBillbuds said:
Damn y'all...I've been away for awhile...lurkin here n there...and I definately haven't seen this thread in a long time! Thanks for all the kind words...I'm glad my thread can help with any scrogger's out there!

Flo...that was some great smoke! Unfortunately I grew her before I ever kept any Mommies, so I never had a second shot with her. This grow yielded very well. I never weigh out my Harvests...it's all for my head and of course Friends...so I can't tell ya what the final yield was. :confused: Sorry!

i kno it was awhile back but how long did you veg your plant b4 putting it in 12/12