What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Scrog it! Flo (Medclub Clone)

KillBillbuds

Spliff, Wife & I will be there for the Rubbermatch! Thanks for sharing & sorry for what happened! My son is very humble, doesn't even share that he is in M. Arts with buddies from school. I got him inta MMA cuz if ya gotta fight, ya better be prepared ta fight on the ground, cuz in the realworld(not TV) that's where the fight goes. It's purely self defense, I hope he doesn't want ta be a fighter! There's easier ways for him ta make money!!! It is a blast ta watch him in tourneys though!

Using RO water. As far maximizing square footage...here's an old grow pic of my Cherry Thai Scrog wit 2 clones. :D

Jiant J :wave: thx for stoppin by! Have ya smoke Flo before...I haven't. Can't wait cuz I've heard good things bout it!

Peace :ying:KBB:ying:

Last edited:
G

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Very impressive. How was the Cherry Thai? Difficult to grow? How was the high? What's the flowering period like on that thing.

Yea I've smoked it, it was gorgeous (slightly purple), and had a pretty balanced high, slightly more on the sativa side.

Great to hear that about your son, and very true about the practicality of street fighting. My Ninjutsu is the most practical thing that I've learned thus far, teaching to use simple objects as weapons (I think I could do some serious damage with just my t shirt), as well as techniques designed for the disadvantaged in combat. I really really like the knife defense that they teach and feel a lot more secure for knowing it.

Keep up the great work bro, just ordered some Kill Bill seeds, gonna start them once my Apollo Mist and Sour Mist head into flowering.

spliff :joint:

That Cherry looks great! Very nice setup, very nice indeed! Scrog is the only way to grow for me! I have enough room for 4 plants, 6 if I use small clones (4-6" tall with only a week or less of veg time after they have rooted for 2 wks),the scrog makes the most of my 400wt PL light and the yeild is way better than just letting them grow straight up. I'll post thread on my Ice grow for you to check out!

Hey tell your son Good Luck on that brown belt, my son is taking karate too!

KillBillbuds

Flo girls lookin Pretty!

Flo girls lookin Pretty!

:wave: Spliff, Outlaw G - Thx on the Cherries...they are delicious! :yummy: I am still enjoying them today! Got the entire grow thread from clone in Reeferman's help desk here in ICMAG if ya want ta check it out.

Back ta the Flo Grow...startin ta look perdy! :canabis: Day 24 of flower. She's comin along pretty fast for a sativa dom...didn't stretch as much as expected either. Haven't figured out the odor yet but it smells good!

Here's a pic out of the cab for water change. Gave the girl her first taste of PK13-14 & Budswell.

And back in the cab.

Click on closeup pics to enlarge...actually some of the best pics my cheapo camera has ever taken!

Last edited:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Got them looking good KBB. They ought to be some monsters by the time they finish. Keep em green.

KillBillbuds

:wave: Hey RR, they're startin ta fatten & frost up!

Check em out...day 33 of flower...after her water change.

I can't figure out the smell exactly, but IMHO my garage is smellin kinda KUSHY! :yummy: Not overwhelming...but so good that I don't want ta use my Carbon Filter! Here's a top view.

Some more back in the C13.

Comin along alot faster than I expected! Gonna try Botanicare's Sweet for the first time with this grow...cant wait.

nycnoob

Looks great...They do seem to be frosting up real nice..
Bleh I wish I were able to purchase clones..
Nice Scrog..

resinryder

Veteran
You were right KBB they are looking nice. The view from the top looks incredible. About how long do they need to go? Filling in the screen real nice.

KillBillbuds

:wave: Wazzup Noob! Thx fer the kind words & stoppin in! Yeah, gettin clones from the medclubs is nice, but ya don't know how the MOM grew...plus ya never know what else ya bring home too. I had a powdery mildew battle with some Romulan clones that I brought home from a club.

RR :chin: - regarding flowering time...I'm not sure...description is confusing. :confused: It says 55-60 days, but in the written description says indoors it will be done by the end of the 6th week?

Just gonna be watchin carefully...ya know, like all of ya'll do sittin there starin at yer plants in a daze like its growin before your eyes!LOL :biglaugh: Wife catches me doin it all the time!

Peace KBB

nycnoob

Yeah true that.. I understand what cha mean..can't really put them in a seperate room too X=.. I guess receiving a clone in general would be nice from a respectable member in MJ communities (=.. I haven't gotten one yet hehe...

KillBillBuds said:
Just gonna be watchin carefully...ya know, like all of ya'll do sittin there starin at yer plants in a daze like its growin before your eyes!LOL Wife catches me doin it all the time!
lol

resinryder

Veteran
LOL...I fondle my plants more than I should. I have a plant fetish. I admit it. I love to apply firm pressure to her limbs, twisting,bending,tying her down but not to the point of breaking or causing pain. She likes the teasing and shows it when her oils are at the brink of explosion in her swollen bulbous glands. Ok, I'm alright now. Off to the next PAA(Plants Are Addictive) meeting. Really like your grow style KBB. Your plants respond well. Will be intresting to see the results of the Sweet additive. Have heard alot of good reports on it.

Last edited:
G

HAHA! watching plants grow !

ive spent HOURS staring at my babies. i got pretty close to falling asleep on a chair in front of my lst girl aout a week ago..

G

Man oh man those girls are beautiful....I'm really impressed with all the branches.The first time I grew this stuff I wasnt really a fan but I gave it another go around.I found out the freak likes bondage and after watching yours I have decided to take it a lil further in the future.Keep the pics coming and good grow bro.

here is a few of my girl.

zorakspg

Hey Killbillbuds... Awesome grow man. I'm very impressed with what you are doing in your C13. I was wondering what sorta range of yield you get out of your box using ScrOG? And do you think I could do the same in my C13 in soil using organic ferts?

I am just finishing my 2nd grow. Grew 4 Bogglegums under 400 watts HPS, kinda SOG style... I LST'd them and they stretch like biotches... I think I'll get like 3oz's... but I feel I could get more. I want to put a screen in and do 2 or something clones like you are doing... but in soil?

Blessings to your ganja and your head man ~Z

KillBillbuds

:wave: Noob, yeah gettin a cut from someone in this community would probably be safer than a medclub. I always give them a good spray down with some neem for preventative purposes.

:wave: Greetings Mosca! Thanks so much fer the kind words! Stick around...the best is yet ta come!

:wave: Hey RR, if ya don't slow down the fondlin of yer girls, your Wife's gonna be jealous!LOL We're all guilty of spendin more time with our plants than our spouses!

:wave: O Laz, make sure ya wear some shades while ya sit there in a daze starin at yer plants....or you'll run inta a wall or door when ya come back in! I've done it! :pointlaug

:wave: Canefan, thx fer the kind words & sharin yer flo pics. I hope I get some colors like you did! Also liked yer OgerKush S1 quick grow...hope ya found the right MOM!

:wave: Zorakspg, thx for stoppin in! Ya know, you should talk ta msteelers bout scroggin with soil...he is the king of mini-scrog grows. :respect: You'll be blown away with what he does! :yoinks:

:wave: csfraziel, thank you! She is startin ta look purty! :canabis:

I'll be updating some new pics by the weekend. I can tell ya she's lookin & smellin better n better!

KillBillbuds

i can't wait, KBB!!

Here ya go Sleepy! Thx fer checkin the grow out! Hope all is well for ya this Holidaze Season! :friends: Day 42 of flower...one more nute change next week, then flush! :D

In the cab...

Some action shots out of the cab...

Can't tell from the pics, but the purple highlights are startin ta show! And I swear it smells kushy! :yummy: Looks like a purdy good yielder fer one plant!

Latest posts

Latest posts