What's new

Lets have a death star thread! Come on in!

O

organic_fanatic

Very nice buds bro! The Sensi I grew back in the day had rock hard nugs also, but smelled very strange, kinda like onions, skunk, and pine. Always had to watch out for but rot on that one.

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Wow, that jedi kush pheno has light orange hairs and a lime green tint. I would never guess it had deathstar in it. How does the smoke comapre rangerrick?

RaNgEr RiCk

This pheno of the Jedi has a good combination of diesel, and kush flavor that honestly smells like a bubba kush x chem d cross. Smoke is very smooth and leaves a distinct sour taste in my mouth. If i'm not mistaken the OG kush would be more responsible for the lime green, and orange hairs.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I just transplanted a couple deathstar myself. Will be flipping a couple with katsu and cherry pie!

Kudos respect!

Jmangenetics

I finally got my death star back I just moved to california from ohio and I've been fiending for deathstar and lemon g for months I will be doing some outdoors this summer I think the death star blows away any og

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Dstar mom in place here as well.

Cant wait to grow her out. I've had the pleasure of tasting her, but never grown.

O

organic_fanatic

Here's a Deathstar I'm runnin. 48 days in these pics. Love this girl, she's so vigorous when she's happy.

vjaejuzp1k7hwnxx6u9.jpg
0njv9tflnde6c7ksnu0.jpg
xc6lz8paeh4w4ud0j4r1.jpg

RaNgEr RiCk

Just acquired a mom, shes going into flower right after I take a couple cuts. I can't wait to hit this lady with some of my Jedi pollen......

Latest posts

Latest posts