What's new

Diary Lets grow some weed

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hello brothers and sisters.
I didn't have much spare time this week but managed to get some pics for update.
The deficiecies continue. Plant still seems to progress in flower.
Back left plant:
picture.php

Front left plant:
picture.php

Back right plant:
picture.php

Front right plant:
picture.php

They received just water for last 2 waterings, they look happy but with a lot of magnesium deficiencies. The ones on the lest are the most ready to harvest, back left is almost 100% cloudy tricks, front left is about 80% cloudy tricks.
Other two are under 50% cloudy tricks.
I took a sample from the back left plant and it is powerful weed, certainly on par with regular strains. A bit too indica for my taste but great stuff if you want to get into a couch.
Will try to update at least once a week or when I harvest a plant.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi explosiv

It a jungle in there.
A fantastic good looking jungle.
Don´t always avoid crowds.

P :smoke:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Forgot to add that in the last update plants were 73 day old. Also, soon I will cut first plant that is about 5% amber tricks.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello brothers and sisters.
I didn't have much spare time this week but managed to get some pics for update.
The deficiecies continue. Plant still seems to progress in flower.
Back left plant:
View Image

Front left plant:
View Image

Back right plant:
View Image

Front right plant:
View Image

They received just water for last 2 waterings, they look happy but with a lot of magnesium deficiencies. The ones on the lest are the most ready to harvest, back left is almost 100% cloudy tricks, front left is about 80% cloudy tricks.
Other two are under 50% cloudy tricks.
I took a sample from the back left plant and it is powerful weed, certainly on par with regular strains. A bit too indica for my taste but great stuff if you want to get into a couch.
Will try to update at least once a week or when I harvest a plant.
A sweet xmas or new years present well done great job :groupwave:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thank you brothers and sisters. As soon as I get some spare time I will cut 1 or 2 plants. 10% amber trichomes is near.

Also, I must add that even with all the deficiencies I have going the harvest seems to be plenty and looks good so I am very happy.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Merry Christmas everyone!
I harvested 2 of the pots today (day 78) and I must say I am impressed already. I got what would be around 100 gr of dried buds from the 2 pots. One of the pots was the one with 2 plants, it was the front left pot. I took pictures but I have no time to do the pics posting now. They will come.
It's gonna be a great harvest, the scissors hash was a nice adition to the daily puffs.
Other plants seem to need around a week more to finish.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Update! (But more of a pic dump..)

This is the first plant I harvested (back-right plant):
picture.php

picture.php

This is a pic of the other 3 pots. Pot on the left (former front-left pot) was the one with 2 plants in it.
Also harvested yesterday.
picture.php

This is a pic of the 2 plants that are still standing:
picture.php

Closeup on those:
picture.php

I had more macros taken.. but again.. overexposed. Will try again before I harvest last 2 plants.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hello! Haven't checked on the tent in the last few days but will try to take and post some pics soon.
I wish a "Happy New Year!" to everybody!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
The other 2 plants will be harvested soon. More pics will come in the next few days.
I found out that the sample I took 2 weeks ago was better high than the first plant i harvested one week after the sample, now the high is more of a killer couchlock. Good for those that love indicas and indica leaning hybrids, but not so pleasant for me (I like sativas and sativa leaning varieties more).
Hopefully the last 2 plants are a bit more sativa effect than the others, given the longer flowering.
There is a lot of smaller buds and tricome filled sugar trim to make some hash from, and also a lot of buds to be smoked.
See you guys soon!

Later.edit: I write it now so I don't forget:
Plant one effects time dilatation. 3 minutes thinking about something or looking at something feels like an eternity. Also very nice to think on it.. helps with.. "critical" thinking I could say. Nice body mellow fewling and a bit of heavy head floaty feeling.
Later.edit2: Two plants competing in one pot did almost the same, but worse than the first plant, alone in the pot.
About 45 grams of bud and 15 grams of popcorn buds from first plant. This plant had been also sampled so we take out another 2 grams.
Then 30 grams of bud and 15 to 20 gr of larf and popcord buds from the 2 plants in pot that I harvested second. Same as before, 2 grams were sampled before harvest.
Too high for math but I must add that the line between popcorn and buds was cut at around 0.5 gr per bud, so anything less than that is popcorn. Then, second pot yelded a lot of less potent larf on the bottom part. (Those small startup buds that are so skinny and under 0.2 gr or so.) That goes straight to hash or edibles making.
The popcorn.. well, part of that is smoked or vaped already, the rest will be used in the vape.

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Another update (but more of a pic dump):

-last two plants that I harvested day 88:
picture.php

-closeup on one of the last 2 plants:
picture.php

-same as above:
picture.php