What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lester 2022

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I don't have stardawg, I ran the Corey from you or maybe DansBuds don't remember, but lost it long ago.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
My bad, I jumped the gun. It's Stardawg x Grape Stomper, which I bet is super fire. I had a decent cut of Grape Stomper a couple years ago. Dude paid some good money to get it from me , lol. Gotta love IG.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hello ICMAG!

It has been some time since my last visit. This year has been one nightmare after the next. We lost many family and friends due to old age, sickness, and misfortune. My best friend was found dead from an ulcer that burst and he bled out. He knew his time was up I guess because he left a shot and a cig on the table for me when I found him. I am still struggling with that image and the loss I feel all day every day. The list goes on unfortunately but I will spare y'all the doom and gloom.

I have not had the will to garden. I always made sure to not be in the presence of plants when I'm miserable, and that has been nonstop. Through the summer a family member lifted my seed collection and clones. I decided to just let it go. The real life stuff seemed so heavy that I didn't really even care. Hope he likes what he grows or the money he got selling them. Whatever.

2023 goal: Slow down, eliminate everything but My health, family, and my plant family.

Today I am tending my new gardens in far better mental shape than I have been in a long time. I need to fill some jars and get some seeds to folks I promised them too. I haven't forgot peeps, pm's coming soon.

I am starting the 2023 thread as I need to put an end cap on the worst year of my life and move on. 2023 will be focused on seed production and phenohunting my lines for parent material. Have some things cooking so let's see where we go!

I missed you all and hope y'all are doing well!

Happy Holidays!!

Latest posts

Latest posts