What's new

Lester 2022

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I added two Mars Hydro TS 1000 LED's to the room instead of the second 1k. Once the C99 gets done I'll outfit the room with new Mars. These girls are beasts! Had to order a second carbon filter. They are drinking a half gallon a day. Yeehaw!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I have all 5 Cinderella plants backed up. Solidly rooted clones that are growing fast! Here are a few of them and the roots..

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220304_071208.jpg Views:	0 Size:	187.7 KB ID:	18089461
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220304_071253.jpg Views:	0 Size:	141.6 KB ID:	18089462

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I finally have most of the clones I have been looking for, and some exciting new ones, for a good sized feminized seed run. First I will be reversing the Daywrecker and pollinating the list.

Grape Stomper x Headband
LA Pure Kush
Strawberry Diesel
Bubblegum
Strawberry Cough
Stardawg x Grape Stomper
Cinderella 99
Blueberry
GG4
Santa Cruz Blue Dream
Chiquita Banana seed unknown origin
Mendo Breath
Custom Cookies
Cherry Pie
Ghost Train Haze
and some private crosses

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
If anybody wants to submit a rare or key clone to this project, not only will I give back the cross but a pack each of all the strains made. This project is going to be ongoing for years to come. This is the first step.

Still looking for Afghani, Mac, Wedding Cake, Mass Super Skunk, Chem '91, Sunset Sherbert, Cider Kush (X-18), ECSD and a proper OG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just get yourself some latex gloves with ribs and good to go! slap a barry white cd on,grab a stick of butter,and .....bow chicka bow wow:biglaugh:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Howdy Drumz!

She's around 5 weeks. Smells of rotten pineapples with that "Cindy" smell which is hard to describe. Definitely the closest I've grow to original Bros Grimm. I fully believe Hazeman that these are BG f2.

Latest posts

Latest posts