What's new

leo

circadian clock

do you think its possible for them to do an operation where they actually are growing to get close to someone? also heard they use sponsors(not implying here) to get close. what do you think?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
nothing they do would surprise me..most likely they would use an informant/paid rat tho who can break laws with nothing coming back on them...yeehaw..paid rats are known to conduct business and rat out the competition...

bigdad41296

nothing they do would surprise me..most likely they would use an informant/paid rat tho who can break laws with nothing coming back on them...yeehaw..paid rats are known to conduct business and rat out the competition...

I agree nothing would surprise me anymore.

St. Phatty

The atmosphere in law enforcement is that,
the pig that finds ways to maximize department revenue,
gets the promotion.

Just as in the defense industry - I was once working on a name-brand military program. Told what a BIG HUGE problem X (technical condition) was.

Found an off-the-shelf fix - with a 30 year usage history - for $7.

They told me to forget about that, and to write a proposal for a $5 Million re-design.
That's 20 man-years worth of work. Would have been a mid-size program - with me as the manager.
I told them I didn't want to work on bullshit fixes, and asked to be re-assigned.
Of course, they got their $5 Million re-design. Just with another co-worker writing the proposal.
Who do you think got promoted ?

There was a similar "Spend Spend Spend" atmosphere associated with the history of the Cold War.
CIA agents who exaggerated the terrible power of the Soviet Union got promoted - because it was that alleged power that got the big military contracts, like Star Wars (missile defense).
Later it was documented that the American gov. knew that the Soviet Union was on its last legs in 1980. But they milked the Scary Soviet theme for another 9 or 10 years. Actually, some of my jobs came from that BS.

Police Deparments are not about upholding the Constitution. They are about make-work programs and maximizing revenues.
Asset forfeitures in the US exceeded losses from burglary in 2015 - courtesy Zero Hedge.

As the US gov. and local govs. become more criminal, expect more of the same.

They will probably still find a way to harass, abuse, and assault cannabis users.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you think its possible for them to do an operation where they actually are growing to get close to someone? also heard they use sponsors(not implying here) to get close. what do you think?

Sponsors are called "Confidential Informants" or CIs.

Fuck yeah they use them! We call them snitches!

Cops actually growing?
I've never heard of it but I wouldn't put it past em to try.

Ever heard of LEAP?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea too bad us growers can't even call the cops when something happens because were doing something illegal.

Illegal or not - NEVER ONCE in my life have I found a reason to pick up the phone and call the pigs...never.

If I can't handle it myself, then I shouldn't have gotten myself in that situation in the first place.

FTP.

dank.Frank

circadian clock

its not like they wait till harvest beat u up and steal your weed. whos gonna believe a cop is growing? let alone beat up and robbed.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Illegal or not - NEVER ONCE in my life have I found a reason to pick up the phone and call the pigs...never.

If I can't handle it myself, then I shouldn't have gotten myself in that situation in the first place.

FTP.

dank.Frank

Fully agreed and same here!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
local LEO here sent a convicted burglar to break into a guys house looking for evidence of growing. old boy had a burglar alarm in his house. when it went off, cops showed up to look for the "burglar" and brought their drug-sniffing dog. the dog found his hidden grow room & the "burglar" had his sentence cut in half. oddly enough, the guys house caught on fire & burned to the ground before LEO could sell it ...
an amazing coincidence, don't you think? :biggrin:

-~Wind Walker~-

No

No

..most likely they would use an informant/paid rat tho who can break laws with nothing coming back on them...yeehaw..paid rats are known to conduct business and rat out the competition...

Too much time, effort, expertise to grow quality bud.

I agree with stoned trout.

-~WW~-

Latest posts

Latest posts