What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LEO encounter stories

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I agree with moose eater that police should be held accountable for their misconduct as should judges, politicians, and anyone in a position of total authority who abuses their power. Well put man.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
My father in law when he got pulled over, he's a spry 80, doing 80, tells the cop..."

You should be ashamed of yourself, do your parents know what you do? You really should get a real job.

I stared straight ahead, not going to laugh, not going to laugh...LMFAO!

The officer tells him to slow it down in the future Sir. Kid was probably 25 years old. Ah, good times.

rogerw

a pig is a pig no matter how you dress it. never ever trust 1 . they will hump your leg the first chance they get. any good cop out there will be kicked out of their job by their own. I am old and have known many. 1 was screwing a big drug dealers mom while his wife was at home. and the list go on and on. they like feeling the GOD complex power, gun, car with lights and the ability to fuck with you for no reason. they are on the take and if 1 gets caught the rest will cover for him or her
mine was I was 16 yrs old driving my mom's car when the local po po in a `1 rent a cop town I live near pulled me over and told me to get that off of my dash or I will a ticket . well I looked and way up near the windshield was a bag of weed I forgot about after getting stoned. but that was 1973 .

Last edited:

JustSumTomatoes

Man RubeGoldberg, what a story!

Sort of reminds me of my buddy, the same one in my story at the beginning the thread actually, who some years after that incident was doing a 600 watt grow in his apartment for a while. His landlord stopped by while he was at work to check up on a plumbing issue and found his plants. Luckily the dude was cool and just said the "rose garden" in the basement needed to come down and nothing else came of it.

WelderDan

Veteran
The statute of limitations is past so I can share. "Borrowed" a truck from my boss & went to pick up a zip. It was laying on the seat and I blasted thru a caution light. I saw the blue lights and casually laid a shop rag over the zip as I was pulling over. I got a warning for blasting thru the caution. I was sweating it with that zip on the seat next to me.

Then there was the time I outran the cops in a Plymouth Duster with no 2nd gear. I cut off a cop at an intersection, there was a zip in my pocket and a bong under the seat. I weighed my options, decided I wasn't going to jail and stomped on it. He chased me for almost 15 miles. I was headed for the state line and I guess there was no one to intercept me so he finally backed off. I kept my foot in it anyway and about the time he turned around the radiator hose blew. And I kept my foot on it until he was out of sight. Toasted that engine.

Then there was the time I watched my dad get busted. He had a half zip of what I would say was the last time I saw real Colombian Gold. He was rolling around with these really nice custom pipes on his dashboard (Pops was schizophrenic) and I kept telling him to stop. Anyway, I was headed to a party and me and my bro stopped at this gas station for beer. We got the beer and parked a little way away to roll up some joints. While we were rolling, my Pops pulls up to the gas station and goes in. A cop rolls up and starts to go in when he sees those pipes on Pops dash. Pop comes out and Johnny Law searches the car and finds the weed. My bro is like "oh shit, your dad is getting busted!" He was ROR'd the next morning and called me to pick him up from jail. I didn't tell him I watched him get busted.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish I would have seen my father get busted! I know he did... Quite a few times... Sounds bad, huh?

Instead my mother got a divorce & I ended up w another control addicted alcoholic that told me not to ask for shit! Ever!

JustSumTomatoes

Luckily my pops never got busted, but grandma stopped by the house one time and stumbled into his grow in the basement when I was still a baby. She didn't get too upset but I guess the rest of the family flipped shit.

shithawk420

Veteran
Grandma's are the best.sometimes I'd get so buzzed and leave my stash in the laundry.she alway's gave it back to me!

JustSumTomatoes

Grandma's are the best.sometimes I'd get so buzzed and leave my stash in the laundry.she alway's gave it back to me!

They sure are! Grandpa was pretty cool too. I'd come home baked at 2:30 in the morning and forget the keys to get back in. Would tap on grandps window and he would know to quietly let me in. I'd go to his room since he was typically up watching M.A.S.H. reruns or westerns late at night and we would start laughing about random stuff. Man do I miss those days.

Green Squall

This was before weed was both decriminalized and legalized in my state. I was driving somewhere, not far from home when one of the local police SUV's lit me up. I pull over and THREE cops get out of the car. I'm shitting myself at this point not only because I have herb on me, but theres three cops for a traffic stop! The cop that comes to my window is none other than the son of family friends, a rookie who was in training. The others kind of hung back and observed. I later heard that this was his first traffic stop on the job lol.