What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LEO Article on Thermal Imaging

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr.Kevorkian said:
or just in poor taste
It is bad/poor form/taste to wish a bust on anyone.....(death?....whole different story :biglaugh:....)

A bust?.....take pleasure in another's misfortune?.....

Very poor taste.,.....

The world, and karma works sometimes in mysterious ways....and is quite a fickle bitch:smoke:.....

aceventura7

Dr.Kevorkian said:
isnt it against the "rules" to wish someone here to get "busted" or just in poor taste if you are not a real PIG LEO bitch...

how do we we know you aren't LEO? everyone deserves the right of doubt. besides, what "rules" are you talking about?? dude, rules are made up by "organizations" people that work with eachother for a purpose. can you seriously call this an organization?? can you trust everyone in here?? how do you know who to trust??? anyways... read again, read read read!!! lol

i told ART, many many times i WILL tell him how he can be found. why post it here?/ i have been asked by many users now how that can be done. i can't post it, cause as much as you think im five o, those users askin could in fact be 5 0 as well. remember, the right to doubt!!!! i'm just waiting for my 50th post so i can PM his ass and prove to him if his stories are TRUE, he can be found, sooner or later, i'd say a month. anyways, maybe he just wants to really hear what i have to say, but he can't put his guard down, makes him look soft. i understand him, that why i'm not even going to reply to anything he/she says until i can talk to him/her privately. NO one here needs to know publicly how growers, dealers, smugglers, etc can get busted using the info he/she has given.

ask youselves, use your common sence: if all LEOs and rippers alike want is to find you, would they be willing to share (IN DETAIL) methods smart, determined and skilled investigators (investigator is NOT the same as LEO!!!) can use against the?? i AM willing to share because overconfidence one made me go through some BAD BAD BAD situations. i learned my lesson. when this user, ARTOFMAKINGFIRE stops arguing with me and allows me to GLADLY tell him how he can be found, he'll probably need some time to relocate or whatever, and when that user tells me he's good, i WILL make a post with a simple method for everyone to use. BUT, since his situation is unique, cant really tell you which method could be used for HIS/HER particular situation. but once again, IT ONLY WORKS IF YOUR STORIE IS 100% TRUE!! THAT MEANS, ABSOLUTELY EVERY SINGLE WORD WRITTEN IS LEGIT, NONITHING ADDED, NOTHING REMOVED, NOTHING CHANGED. peace

PS
ARTOFMAKINGFIRE
i call truce man/girl. seriously, i am NOT a fighter. i understant you MUST keep your guard up. just gimme a few days, cause this things keeps telling me i can only post 10 replies every 24 hours, so it's take me a few more to be able to Pm you. what do you think?? i can't and I won't keep trying to prove any more points here, since it's not working. plus, accions ALWAYS speak louder than words, right?? take CARE man... this is to us all :joint:

aceventura7

Julian said:
It is bad/poor form/taste to wish a bust on anyone.....(death?....whole different story :biglaugh:....)

A bust?.....take pleasure in another's misfortune?.....

Very poor taste.,.....

The world, and karma works sometimes in mysterious ways....and is quite a fickle bitch:smoke:.....

i apologize, i just didn't know what else to say. if my whole discussion here is to TRY to help you all realise it is possible to get busted or ripped, then duh!! of course i am not wishing anyone to get busted. LMFAO it was just something to say. i now how karma works, it's been a bitch to me too :badday: . but, whatever. looking forward those 50 posts and maybe someone, hopefully ART, will thank me later.

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growing 101
Knowing when enough is enough.....

Isn't is a little presumptuous to assume your going to make it to 50 posts?

:smoke:...

aceventura7

Julian said:
Growing 101
Knowing when enough is enough.....

Isn't is a little presumptuous to assume your going to make it to 50 posts?

:smoke:...

good point ;), i am hoping i will, though. if i do, good, if i don't, oh well. lifes short, and sometimes unfair. who knows, i could end up dead or busted myself, lets say, any time now?? thanx again julian, believe it or not, willingly or unwillingly, you keep proving my points :muahaha:

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aceventura7 said:
good point ;), i am hoping i will, though. if i do, good, if i don't, oh well. lifes short, and sometimes unfair. who knows, i could end up dead or busted myself, lets say, any time now?? thanx again julian, believe it or not, willingly or unwillingly, you keep proving my points :muahaha:

Don't forget........

Maybe I know something you don't :smoke:....

aceventura7

Julian said:
Don't forget........

Maybe I know something you don't :smoke:....

exactly. thanx again. and if you think i am allowed to know what it is you know (maybe about me) i would like to hear it. uless YOU are 5 0, then you wouldn't tell me. peace

aceventura7

btw

i am a late stage lung cancer patient (thats why i smoke). i have given up on everything, treatment, friends, even family. whether you know who i am or not, whether i get busted or not, i could care less. my life is coming to an end soon and the only thing i can do right now is try to help people avoid what has happened to me before. thanx :puppydoge

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aceventura7 said:
and if you think i am allowed to know what it is you know (maybe about me) i would like to hear it.

uless YOU are 5 0, then you wouldn't tell me.
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
aceventura7 said:
it IS possible for me to find ART, i just will NOT tell you how its done.

aceventura7 said:
just gimme some time,

told you, gimme some time,

just gimme time,

aceventura7 said:
i told ART, many many times i WILL tell him how he can be found.

i have been asked by many users now how that can be done. i can't post it,

that why i'm not even going to reply to anything he/she says

NO one here needs to know publicly how growers, dealers, smugglers, etc can get busted

and allows me to GLADLY tell him how he can be found,

i WILL make a post with a simple method for everyone to use. BUT,

just gimme a few days,

i can't and I won't keep trying to prove any more points here,

Just say so indeed :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

aceventura7 said:
unless YOU are 5 0, then you wouldn't tell me.
Thank you for confirming what I said I knew but didn't really until that post:smoke:...

How many handles do you have anyway?.......:biglaugh:....

:wave:

And here my friends...ends the lesson.....

Last edited:

aceventura7

Julian said:
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Just say so indeed :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

And here my friends...ends the lesson.....

How many handles do you have anyway?.......:biglaugh:....

Thank you for confirming :smoke:...
dude/dudette, you are a man/woman worthy of respect. for all of you out there who think you cant be found, listen to this man/woman. and again!!!

DON'T BE OVERCONFIDENT!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Gee, I feel so neglected. Arent you gonna try and find me anymore?

p.s. new fingerprints are low tech. I can make myself a new set of 10 in all of about 20 minutes and be committing crimes with them in 21.

The new inkless scanners are now making near perfect imaged scans of peeps prints now. Makes it all that much easier to make copies.

_0_12.jpg

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
aceventura7 said:
PS
ARTOFMAKINGFIRE
i call truce man/girl. seriously, i am NOT a fighter. i understant you MUST keep your guard up. just gimme a few days, cause this things keeps telling me i can only post 10 replies every 24 hours, so it's take me a few more to be able to Pm you. what do you think?? i can't and I won't keep trying to prove any more points here, since it's not working. plus, accions ALWAYS speak louder than words, right?? take CARE man... this is to us all :joint:
Well, I've waited long enough. Nothing still? Or did you stop posting because you're wrong...

Bluelaw

Bottom line is that thermal imaging can be used for investigative purposes, but its like a polygraph, not evidence in court.

Examples:

Examples:

Here are some examples of how authorities are using them:

"A heat-sensing camera, similar to the kind firemen use to find victims in smoky fires, has been used for the first time by drug cops in Hancock County in an attempt to expose an indoor marijuana farm." (Feb 14, 2008)

US
Drug cops use thermal imaging camera
http://www.thecourier.com/Issues/2008/Feb/14/ar_news_021408_story6.asp

Dog breeder now faces drug charges
http://www.projo.com/news/courts/content/SC_SKWHITE_01-23-08_OC8NACI_v5.2be64a7.html

Canada
Court hears testimony on police raid of grow-op
http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderp...=88c946d1-6d63-4fcd-9f2e-b63ce51ac598&k=38428

In spite of the odds against it, the crime rate in Windsor remains low.
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=19238748&BRD=1633&PAG=461&dept_id=11608&rfi=6

Vermonster

if they wanan use FLIR on your house without a warrant they will, and they will attribute their find to a CI and noone will ever be the wiser....if they want yo ass they got yo ass, unless you can find out before hand and destroy evidence, but they will still get you on conspiracy charges.....either stay off their screen all toghther or go to jail. there is no middle ground as far as i am concerned

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UK ...WE HAVE A PROBLEM ^^^^

so let me get this straight. there flirs cant actually see the bulb glowing ?
they can only see the heat sig off the bulbs off windows and walls ?

e.g the walls and window would be glowing,and not a round spot where the the bulb is ?

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
YO! I'm under the influence and sick of this BS! WHere you at ACE!!?!
You fronting like the face of a building.
So you due soon fo A clean killin.
I can't tolerate the fake who link up wit JAKE.
Once again, I'm waiting again, for you to come through and SEE me MENG!
Enough is enough, fuck ya bluff. Hope ya lungs don't give out before you get merked.! hoe.

:muahaha:

Latest posts

Latest posts