What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Thai S1

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey @Ticketyboo thanks for posting the results! - they look great and i can imagine how good they smell too.

The 'ugly' one has a fasciated main stem which could be either genetic or environmental - when the growing tip puts out many stems fused together, and you get a 'flat' stem. sometimes caused by damage at the growth tip. I see this in other plants sometimes (im a gardener) .. very unusual in cannabis and quite interesting to see

The others look really well finished and very frosty - i hope you enjoy the smoke it can be quite electric and clear headed.
VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been trying to order them again VG won’t let me put in basket mate
I did order some more last month pack of lemon Thai an amnesia x lemon Thai
Unfortunately i've run out of stock for the moment and need to make some more... they have sold out rather quickly !
I'll get them to check stock levels at seed boutique, sometimes they still have some packs after they show sold out (if peeps have bought them and then failed to pay).
Cheers
VG

Ticketyboo

hey @Ticketyboo thanks for posting the results! - they look great and i can imagine how good they smell too.

The 'ugly' one has a fasciated main stem which could be either genetic or environmental - when the growing tip puts out many stems fused together, and you get a 'flat' stem. sometimes caused by damage at the growth tip. I see this in other plants sometimes (im a gardener) .. very unusual in cannabis and quite interesting to see

The others look really well finished and very frosty - i hope you enjoy the smoke it can be quite electric and clear headed.
Cheers VG
I feel honoured my low humidity has produced fascinated plant lol

Can’t wait to get stuck into these mate after cure
Iv got really good selection of hash thriple filters fresh frozen but LT have my attention first buds I smoked in 5 years I just knew once she went into flower this is what I’m looking for an if the sample bud is anything to go off my daytime smoke is sorted :rtfo:

Ticketyboo

Unfortunately i've run out of stock for the moment and need to make some more... they have sold out rather quickly !
I'll get them to check stock levels at seed boutique, sometimes they still have some packs after they show sold out (if peeps have bought them and then failed to pay).
Cheers
VG
Please do check for me thanks I will take whatever packs are left

Ticketyboo

Interesting V more likely low humidity

And lastly, dramatic fluctuations in temperature as the plant grows can also seem to shock the plant into taking the fasciation development route.
Also interesting abt beef tomatoes

And beyond the visual properties of fasciated plants, sometimes the process can have culinary benefits too. The huge beefsteak tomatoes available in modern supermarkets are thought to be the descendants of a randomly fasciated tomato plant, whose freakishly large fruits were then selectively bred to make the plant more productive for the table

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my favorite fasciation - on a rose.
Screenshot 2023-07-02 at 13.56.00.png
Screenshot 2023-07-02 at 13.55.35.png

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
So I've been smoking the LT s1 I grew out last year and am really liking everything about the plant. Growth, smell, taste, high, and she doesn't mind being pushed to produce. Still have a clone but I want make something using the LT as a building block and would like to grow some more plants and see if there's something better for me. So after smoking some Lemon Thai I got the brilliant idea and rushed over to real gorilla to buy a couple packs when I was greeted with a 'SOLD' notice. Bruv...we need a restock of the s1's @VerdantGreen.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey @Jahaze yes you're right, they all sold out very quickly but i still have the cut, vegging some now so hopefully will make some more soon ready for the new year..
I also managed to acquire a pack of LT regular seeds from a repro somebody did in Europe and i intend to try and do a regular seed run of these with my remaining bodhi stock at some point ... but the Plant i reversed has been so successful and stable in results that i feel i should make some more S1s first as it is a 'known quantity' and will be much quicker.
VG

Ticketyboo

Enjoyed the lemon Thai s1 so much decided to Pop a couple of Amnesia x Lemon thai
Again been suffering with low humidity can see it in leaves in pic
Never took up feed for about 7 days just gave foliar feed of seaweed
Iv got 3 humidifiers in there now humidity’s staying 65% temps 26 which I’m happy with now
Not ideal but it’s better than 30% I was working with an the plants are starting to pick up again nicely

IMG_0278.jpeg
IMG_0191.jpeg
IMG_0114.jpeg
IMG_0108.jpeg

Ticketyboo

Hopefully turning a corner now 2 phenotypes here ones looking like more lemon Thai light green in colour
IMG_0290.jpeg

Bigger pheno is she leaning more to the Amnesia side VG
IMG_0289.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey @Ticketyboo thanks for posting those, looks like they are getting back on track for flowering !
there is actually a separate thread for the Amnesia x LT cross and it would be great if you could post the progress in there for me...
cheers, hope they go well for you,

Ticketyboo

IMG_9248.jpeg
IMG_9254.jpeg
IMG_9676.jpeg
IMG_9675.jpeg
IMG_9674.jpeg

The big pheno she went 10 weeks from seed
Only used biobizz fish mix and Oldtimers bloom an root granules through the grow in Plant magic compost

Sampling her for the first time today 3 month cure unfortunately for me lost my smell an taste from Covid few months ago an it’s not come back 😬

She’s quite heady at first an a bit more body to this girl than the other phenotypes in this line I’m sampling

Well balanced I found this girl More Calming Relaxing after first 10 minutes of I need to clean up rush in head which mellows out to a smiley couldn’t give a fuck vibe absolute quality 👊

Sorry Verdant can’t say too much about flavour an aroma She smoked smooth an tasty for me But my pal who is ex boxer so fucked up nose himself LoL said it’s got a zingy zesty lemon 🍋 aroma an taste 👅 that’s the best he gave me mate ✌️