What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lemon larry

• Thread starter heavy dank nugg
  • Start date
G

guest121295

Heavy, here's the other guys LL's at about day 46.The room was too bright to get a good pic and I can only get over there when the lamps are burning but you can get a wee idea.I'm pretty sure this cut is going to go at least 60 days if not more.The smell is heavy on the og kush/diesel, almost putrid with really big flowers in small clusters.Resin is thick and white with long fat stalks and big round heads.:joint:
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe elite also had a strian called Twisted Purple? I got these from XXX and where outstanding. No purple but fire none then less. here are some pics of her. big yielder.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ROJO145

Veteran
Tasty lookin buds fellas:yoinks:I got a couple ultimate chem x LL in veg,I hope they turn out that nice.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
killer pics every1 keep at it
rojo im sure they'll turn out great

Z

Zoolander

I have some at day 30 guys I'll post soon and yours all look killer man:yoinks:

H

heavy dank nugg

Zoo i look forward to seeing them.
Chaco we have the same cut as your friend from the pics right?

a bunch today

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Same cut, I hope it turns out alright or I'll be in some shit...:joint::joint:

G

Greyskull

day 50
looking good
gonna give it another 10-13 days. maybe a few extras for shits and giggles we'll see

picture.php

picture.php

you can see i have her holedup in this tiny iddy biddy like 4" or 5" square pot
picture.php

aloha!
picture.php

edit:
here's the double potted lemon larrys i mentioned a few days ago (or was it weeks? who cares right? haha)
i realy like how the space is much 'bushier' i guess is the way to say it. with a lanky kinda sparse growing plant (like the ELL), and the way i like to grow (top/cut rather than bend/tie) it seems a really logical & EASY way to maybe double (i think rez said something like a double potted gets 175% of a single potted) a particular plants output in the same space.

i am going to be having a "double" grow of the valley & tahoe og for shits and giggles. hopefully they both eat simiiarly... anyhow, heres that pic. 2g/8" round pot.

picture.php

Last edited:
H

heavy dank nugg

looking good greyskull, i was thinking about double potting these for the next round.I find these root pretty fast......and im running outta room in my veg chamber.

BIGGS

Veteran
damn. some real nice pics. greyskull, what sort of yeild do you get of your cut mate, and do you remove any of the larger fan leaves?

H

heavy dank nugg

hey chaco nice pics bro thanks, structurely our plants look identical but Im not seeing the frost output that your 1st pic is showing espically for 30 days...Is there a specific food or something i can add to my soil to increase tric production?

onto the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Unfortunately, that's the only trick I don't know!! My plant is in hydro as well as my friends and he was throwing some old, old ferts at them and the tops were wierd and the bottoms were tight, I switched up the ferts to one heavier in P and I'm seeing some nice, normal tops.Also I have one cut under 1 600hps and one 250mh so there's lots of light.If I knew a way to increase resin production I'd be on it in a minute.The 50 day mark is showing some ridiculous nasty quarter sized buds, where I see grade AAA weed though somebody else sees he doesn't have giant colas like a white russian and feels like he's losing and wants to blame it on me.He shouldn't have used those 5 yr old ferts, it threw the pheno out of whack, but sometimes you can't even tell somebody to keep the hps light from shining into the street because they'll tell you to screw...My best to ya', Chaco.:joint::joint:

G

Greyskull

chaco i dont think the plant you have is ever gonna yeild like white russian
fresh fert or not. the structures are totally diferent.
and, thank goodness, the buds are too!

G

guest121295

I'm going to have to agree with you there, personally I'm not so concerned with the yield as I am with a nice handfull of rudeness.The other day I was visiting this guy and I look in his house and the whole place is orange and he's dead asleep with the door open...now if I tell him that it's not a good idea to do that he'll say that no one knows what that light is...Anyway, I think it's going to work out in the end,some folks would rather have a pile of USBIGBUD than on ounce of unbelievable weed, it's just the way it is...:joint::joint:

H

heavy dank nugg

I have noticed that when i run a strain in soil and in hydro at the same time I see a difference in tric production, hydro is allways frostier.... Next run ill do one dwc and see what the differences are......What strange aromas Im getting from her at this point.so hard to describe ill give it a shot....

its a subtle mix of a sweet hashy citrusy diesel thing and like a astrigent chemical or sorta plasticy type smell with the faintest whiff of skunk....And I still feel like im missing something.......really hard to describe these smells...At 1st its a little offputting but the more you smell it the more deep and complex the orders get.

Why would anyone choose white russian? I get the whole different strokes thing but White Russian is just a harsh not very tasty strain....sure it rips your head off but there are alot better tasting big yeilding potent strains available....IMO. Im not knocking serious seeds,I just dont think White Russian is in the keeper range.