What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lemon larry

• Thread starter heavy dank nugg
  • Start date

smokeyla1

here is some of my Lemon Larry from Elite, lost the rest of my beans though. mine actually finished up pretty fast, like 60 days had all brown hairs and amber and cloudy trics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Greyskull

zoos pheno is pretty nice.
i have 2 double piotted in a 2g almost 2wks into flower now... hoping this is the technique to use for them lanky low yeilding girlies

i know what you mean about it not being very lemony when you smell it... it kinda is around wk 5/6 but then it gets a chem-y/sour diesel-y kind of thing going on that it keeps thru drying. I've taken it down at 60 and taken it down at 70 didnt see much difference (especially not in yeild haha) in taste/smell/effect.

definately has the chem/sourd effect aroma wise.... taste wise i think its smooth on the way down but not anything that is really memorable on my pallate. the stuff looks great though in the bag. AND ITS AN EASY TRIM which is always nice. clones fast (zzoos find anyways). little lanky but it doesnt stay around for long whether it is a personal fave of mine or not - it goes out the door quick.

Z

Zoolander

Is it cool I post a few pix up in your theard HDN simce are runs are so close
together ?>

H

heavy dank nugg

together ?>

hell yea zoo. that will be most ok. it will inspire me to get some better pics myself im sure.....

H

heavy dank nugg

lanky is right for this girl...she gives a good stretch once flipped...I topped 3 and left 1 untopped. the topped plants will easily increase the yeild so it appears now but if the untopped one blows up 1 huge cola might be close.. but i am leaning twords topping...

she is lanky

picture.php

picture.php

G

Greyskull

together ?>

do you mind if i drop a few pics also... i have 1 (topped & supercropped & supercropped some more no strings though) 35/40 days deep as well...

H

heavy dank nugg

drop um away guys well make it the lemon larry superthread..mabey sticky material.

we need chaco to drop in and show us his.

G

guest121295

Here's my Lemon Larry from Elites seed stock.I think Greyskull gave the best description of this plant, very heavy on the Sour side with load Chem D in it.She is rather lanky and can grow real big.This plant I took from a friend the other day and I could barely fit it in my room.It's 3 weeks into 12/12 and you can already smell the chemmy odors.I have yet to see the cut finish up, with any luck it will spit out some nice weed.
picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's an idea of how big she can grow, this mom was in the bucket since Labor day.The pic sucks but I reckon you can get an idea...
picture.php

H

heavy dank nugg

chaco i got a funny feeling your gonna get some nice weed..
and she can get big .Im going to veg 2 big moms of her .do many tops, root those tops...and flower the moms.they should produce decent with the extra 2 or 3 week veg.

H

heavy dank nugg

thought id share todays pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

she is starting to develope a dieselish order a little lemony just a whiff, but stronger disel like funk..With a litte bit of a chemicaly type thing in the mix and while a bit fainter the skunky /sweet order it started with is still there....So far she has the look of a winning plant..
Zoo, greyskull, chaco how many beans did you have to go through to find yer keeper?
smokeyla nice looking dope on that plant.

everyone please share your pics if you got them...

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
pics lookin killer every1 keep'um comein
peace

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to heavy dank nugg again.

G

Greyskull

lucky for me i didnt have to search... i was lucky enough to be passed the selected plant from a good friend : )

i need to get the camera in the garden again so i can get some snaps. she is really frosty. and is at the point of the grow where she's peaking w the lemon fragrance.no trimwork at all...