What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Dizzle Testers LED COCO

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
mid of week 3 for those

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
No Pics from week 5 yet since works keep me busy during the light on time :(

I've seen some spidermites again and bought a mix of predatormites ( Phytoseiulus persimilis & Amblyseius californicus ) and some Chrysopidae to make sure they have it nice in there :moon:

still smoking the last batch of this cut, absolut zero tolerance build up with this one, just wonderful each time i smoke it, no matter how often i roll it, it knocks me everyitme the same with a very hard hitting high for very long time. funny thing about is it gives me back dreams when i sleep what i havent had in years lol

this strain is great!

Koondense

Veteran
Hey OakyJoe!
All good? No updates for some time, I hope it went well..

I have some questions for anyone with LemonDrizzle experience, sorry to hijack your thread.

I'll start soon a couple plants and seriously thinking of popping a Lemon Drizzle, she's top 3 picks so far. So I'd like to know:

How stinky is this hybrid in on average? Scale 0-10?
Resistance to botrytis, 0-10?
Yield, 0-10?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Hey Koondense!

I'm sorry i had no internet access at the new location :/ i also had to give up my last grow with the lemon dizzles :/ :(

How stinky is this hybrid in on average? 7-8
Resistance to botrytis, im unable to tell anything about botrytis
Yield, 8-9

Koondense

Veteran
Hey OakyJoe!
Sorry to hear this, I hope the new place is a better one!
Thank you for the infos, meanwhile I decided to pop the seed and now I got a nice small plant almost ready for her first transplant.
Looking good so far.

Best vibes for your new place Oaky and wish you many good grows ;)

Cheers

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Thanks a lot mate! I hope you enjoy your plant of LD! I’m still smoking bits of the last harvest and I’m really enjoy it!

Best thing after loosing my cut: some buds carry a small amount of bagseeds ( my fault )

Hey OakyJoe!
Sorry to hear this, I hope the new place is a better one!
Thank you for the infos, meanwhile I decided to pop the seed and now I got a nice small plant almost ready for her first transplant.
Looking good so far.

Best vibes for your new place Oaky and wish you many good grows ;)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Bagseed is cool, i hope you find some good plants in the seeds.

Meanwhile my LemonDrizzle was repotted in her final pot, she's quite stinky right now with a delightful and pungent aroma, i hope my carbon filter can cope with the smell :)

I'll start a new thread for my grow, will stop hijacking Oaky's thread ;)

Cheers