What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
midddle school 7th grade soda can by hs i was a glass head and rollin wghiteowls dippin class..lol
my tops get bout 12 in maybe 10 cuz im know to over veg... give yaself as much room as possible trick to hard middle and lower nugz is bendin and selective prunin .... ive noticed my best lvpks are on the outsid of the other strains so idk... i think direct light isnt the greatest... it always seems like the plants on the outter sides of the room are great gettin turned .. my girls now i got 4 on on the outter edge of my asteroid and ibg that are just amazin i bet if they dead under boomer wouldnt look 1/2 as good.. ya gotta train her and she get rock hard and i dont think if ya rockin lvpk ya want high intense lights she a shady girl in my eyes...
neone else notice it bout her

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
god damn those are some monster fucking plants....looks like you slam those hoods below a foot onto them? im setting my lights to aircooled now so wondering if i should do the same...

Those things were just way too over vegged. I should have topped the shit out of them at transition. If I were good I would use those yo yo things or chain and keep the hoods 12" away at all times.

midddle school 7th grade soda can by hs i was a glass head and rollin wghiteowls dippin class..lol
my tops get bout 12 in maybe 10 cuz im know to over veg... give yaself as much room as possible trick to hard middle and lower nugz is bendin and selective prunin .... ive noticed my best lvpks are on the outsid of the other strains so idk... i think direct light isnt the greatest... it always seems like the plants on the outter sides of the room are great gettin turned .. my girls now i got 4 on on the outter edge of my asteroid and ibg that are just amazin i bet if they dead under boomer wouldnt look 1/2 as good.. ya gotta train her and she get rock hard and i dont think if ya rockin lvpk ya want high intense lights she a shady girl in my eyes...
neone else notice it bout her

You are correct! If they were directly under the light they wouldn't look half as good.

She can grow in any situation but I've found 69 - 79 degrees and lights 12" above works best.

:joint:

*mistress*

Veteran
nice all-around work...

rockwool substitute, for hand-watered portion of garden:
maybe, try 100persent 1/16-3/8 pumice, hand-watered 1x/day....
capillary action, porosity, supports trees, re-usable....

:tiphat:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Starting Over

Starting Over

This thread is about two years old, what a crazy two years it has been.

I've almost come full circle back to buckets except now I don't have the top feed drip ring (GH farm kit). I am looking for a different top feed method because I really think the roots like it.

Well there isn't a single thing in flower, but all the rooms have been covered walls and ceiling with Prodex and bleach was sprayed EVERYWHERE. The Borg has lost the war, but weekly spraying in veg is the standing order, so that the fuckers never get a foot hold again!

Upgraded Upgrade Room. Only 4 weak ass plants in there vegging probably for another month before the flip.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dungeon. She has one OK plant and 5 weak ass plants. Going to take tops and cuts tomorrow, and flip for them in a week.

picture.php

picture.php

Veg Room. This is where it gets better. 6 beautiful babies from a great grower. The best decision I've ever made was to share genetics with others. It really helped me out when the Borg attacked and new fresh babies came back to me to help save the day.

picture.php

I think they'll veg for seven weeks from here and then into the Upgrade room to finally get that room back to capacity, unless they out grow the space then they'll move sooner.

I hope everyone's gardens are going well.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Lookin real clean and good all over

Lookin real clean and good all over

Spic and span! Nice set up! Your looking real good over there. I used to battle those little fuckers last year. They lost!

Give em hell Bro! Cant wait to see your plants grow!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Glad to hear u got the Borg

Starting over is only way. But well worth the wait when it's all over!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Day Zero

Day Zero

nice and clean man cant wait till the trees take over.

It is going to take a few months until we are back to trees, but the fun will resume!

Glad to hear u got the Borg

Starting over is only way. But well worth the wait when it's all over!

Borg are searching for other gardens to assimilate, feels great to be ahead for once.

Spic and span! Nice set up! Your looking real good over there. I used to battle those little fuckers last year. They lost!

Give em hell Bro! Cant wait to see your plants grow!

Hopefully we see some good growth in the last week. Finally getting temps under control.

Hell ya...love the upgrade....keep it up

Great to see you around! Hope your garden is rocking.

Dungeon is now in 12/12.

picture.php

Got a few clones off the plants over the last week. These ladies are smaller than I like to flower, but I can't wait on stressed plants forever.

Upgrade room has 3 more weeks to veg.

picture.php

I really have hope for these 4 plants to recover, but they will never be 100%. Took some clones from them last week too.

Veg babies 6 more weeks to veg.

picture.php

They are SUPER hearty so we will be back to tree mode in 6 weeks!

Hope everyone is staying cool!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Day Zero + 7

Day Zero + 7

Tight setup, Hydrosun. Happy w/e to ya.

Another week and the ladies haven't fired me.

What up HS? Things are coming along nicely. I cant wait to see them trees do their thing. Peace brotha

Same stuff different week ;) Working on trees, really need a full system with lots of veg attention to get back to trees.

Just grow them H_S

Good summer 2 you !

Great summer to you as well amigo.

The fresh cuts look super healthy gald your back on track
Keep it up
BG

Still not 100% but improving every week :D

Really digging the attention to detail and cleanliness in your rooms!

Welcome to the staged madness!

^GIANT ROFL!!!!!!!

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Veg: Really wished I would have had them fully rooted through the net pots before I mashed them with the 1Kw. Oh well future babies will have it better.

picture.php

They still have 5 weeks to veg let's wish them well.
------

Upgrade: The four little ladies will get two more weeks of veg then flip.

picture.php

Going to spread them to two hoods for the last week of veg and all of flower.
-------

Dungeon: These ladies will do what they do, not the biggest but will see 7+ more weeks of love.

picture.php

So getting back to where I was two years ago is humbling and exciting all at the same time.

Last edited:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Another Week Down

Another Week Down

The fresh cuts look super healthy gald your back on track
Keep it up
BG

Atta boy
Things are looking up thats gotta feal good
Keep it up

So the little babies are super healthy with lots of internodes, but I have really fucked them by not staging them into the 1Kw they are stressed by the light intensity (5 of 6 anyway).

The very good news is that NO bugs have been seen in the last week. Borg watch seems as important as nute / light watch!

Finally getting some stretch from the veg area.

picture.php

The Upgrade 4 are looking good and have one more week to veg.

picture.php

Since the world is all about flowers here is the Dungeon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think the bud development is pretty good for only 13 days of dark before the photo.

Hope everyone's gardens are looking up!

Easygrowing

Veteran
I thinking on Christmastrees when i look at those HS..

Fastgrowing they are and-Superhealthy !

Flowerlios gigrandos Amigos : ) Homemade Launage : )