What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

cyat

Veteran
Hey Hydro ipa is some bitter beer, lovin the fat tire most. heres the b.b I was talkin about
picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
yo hydro a fukin beer can pipe..rotfflmao.. reminds me of 7thgrade behind the gym.... i never thought i would see that again in my life... well desperat times call for desperate measures... very surprized noone else got one ya yet... smokin the best weed in the worst way i luv it bro ya made m y day with that pic...... i bring a few pks of papers and a box a whiteowls everywhere now... but ill be pickin up a 30 of coors for ya for 420 lol... thanks for them pics..... really ya made my day

Lifer

Veteran
I FUCKING LOVE LVPK! Half of my wardrobe is purple and works as a magnet to girls like I'm carrying a Louis Vuitton bag and a God damn Chihuahua. Purple Kush Aura, you can't do that with any other strain. Don't even try.

go6Ch.jpg

Ckkln.jpg

ah1Xn.jpg

gqDsq.jpg

MG3jb.jpg

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
lol hydro u keep killin it but im not surprized the least ne more by ur trees but still impressed curious did that come outa ur vert room.. my boy just 20 5ft lvpks veggedand trained since feb.. bout to flip to 12/12 in a wk or so in 7gal coco air pots under many 1000w vert... on drippers biggest lvpk grow im gettin to do so far.. ill see if i can get some pics from him... hes not an internet friendly grower...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
hydro did that plant come outta the holodeck or a different room.... not the one that broke the hook.... im sure its in a beam

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
And more upgrade, with Prodex

And more upgrade, with Prodex

amazing!!!!!!

:tiphat:

That is just ridiculus
Sick bro keep it up

Thank you, I enjoy watching your UC keep on keeping on :D

thats one big as bitch 2#s on that one i bet

Don't know what total weight of that one was, but conditions were too hot so quality wasn't as good as possible also dried way too fast. Welcome to 0% humidity land ;)

lol hydro u keep killin it but im not surprized the least ne more by ur trees but still impressed curious did that come outa ur vert room.. my boy just 20 5ft lvpks veggedand trained since feb.. bout to flip to 12/12 in a wk or so in 7gal coco air pots under many 1000w vert... on drippers biggest lvpk grow im gettin to do so far.. ill see if i can get some pics from him... hes not an internet friendly grower...

That is the Upgrade room vaulted ceiling and 6 - 10 plants depending. Magnum hoods and Ushio's on super lumen :blowbubbles:

^I gotta see those trees

Trees and dogs the bigger the better!

hydro did that plant come outta the holodeck or a different room.... not the one that broke the hook.... im sure its in a beam

The upgrade room 5 gal buckets, back to the standard old school set up.

Holy shite, now THAT is a LVPK TREE!!!

Trees are your friend :jump:

So the extra bedroom has been further insulated with the silver shiny fun stuff!

Here is a Sensi Star grown in DG style Rock Wool croutons. Hand wandered and drained daily.

picture.php

picture.php

And here is the standard PK in bucket on bucket hydroton.
picture.php

:joint:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
hey hydro is that the pre 95 sensi from the party? if so how was the stretch on her? ive got one thats getting flipped in about 10 days

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
It came from a dude that was there, but I've not done the hand water RW only before or this flavor so I am not really sure. If I had to guess I'd say way less stretch and nicer connection than PK but don't know about finished comparisons.

:joint:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
its great this thread still goin my boys lvpk room is insane lookin ima get some shots when its closer he dont want ne cameras in there... i got a nice girl ima take pics of 3wks in and huge ass buds even with my insane temp issues she takes 90's in stride like no there... i really gotta get it all fixed up though... that ss looks killa bro...if its the same from the party it got some balls.... well my asteroid is bout to hit earth and be done i decided she goin a full 16wks and thats it... she looks to good to stay i wanna smoke her... nething over 16wks just aint practicle..the sample i took at 9 wks wasnt bad this 16 wk gonna be killa caramel and she purp up in high temps... keep killin it hydro...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
god damn those are some monster fucking plants....looks like you slam those hoods below a foot onto them? im setting my lights to aircooled now so wondering if i should do the same...