What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
simply amazing

Thank you and welcome to ICmag. The plants are amazing, even after years of working with them they still surprise me. But what is the neatest thing is it is getting easier and bigger all at the same time. I hope you and others are able to copy and improve on my methods for your own gardens.

Y4P215: I've got to say that strain selection is the secret. Some strains can produce twice as much in the same space and time as others, so strain selection, then pheno selection. Get the best looking pheno and clone her. These aren't really secrets, but they are the way to maximize the good stuff.

HL: It sounds like rooting isn't your problem and you'll be enjoying the PK soon enough.

IDO: Great news! I hope some of them made it to the father to be.

OC: The BBB was too good the six nugs in the 3/9 picture have been happily reduced to ash. Big bongs and really tasty weed leads to huge consumption levels, at least I am lucky enough to have another one in the Upgrade room for us to try on 4/20.

Uncle: Did you grab clones from the PK 3 days into flower? That is when I love taking tops.

SG: After your first run of PK you'll be kicking yourself for waiting. I think her growth is second to none.

Well now it is time to figure out how to replenish the stash while on vacation, friends and family hide your boxes ;)

Peace, :joint:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is a week too late to take cuts,it been a little less than a week,have two rooted cuts from veg but my big cloner just opened up

the one in flower is frosting up nice!,this plant is pretty rootbound at this point,but it sure smells good!
picture.php

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
this thread has become a musuem of art and talent.buds are always being produced along with new upgrades all the time,very sick thread eh

big up amigo,DG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Unc, You can take cuts at 7 days or 10 days and they will root fine. They will need an extra week or three to come out of flower and reveg. As a side note there will be thousands of branches as the flower turns back into veg, perfect for making a mom.

Dr. Purp, thanks for stopping in after years I am convinced more than ever that KISS is the right approach for me and my trees.

DG: I'll give you museum because there is a lot on display, but it is more like a kids museum where you are supposed to touch, smell, and smoke everything. As far as art and talent go I tune into your threads to be impressed, and you never fail.

BG: The strain and the UC did most of that, but I'll say that listening to the guy who grows the PK has helped you from under feeding them. Besides that you did it all with your own skills.

WD: I'm still away from my ladies, but The Apprentice says they are just killing it. Perhaps I'll be back in a few days, until then I can only imagine what the mess is like. I am told that 9 plants in 100sq feet is too many plants. The Apprentice has to crawl in the Upgrade Room and the ladies are pushing into each other. Oh yeah, they are hitting the hoods which are 6.5' from the floor.

Well I have commandeered some Sensi Skunk but it will only be enough for tonight. Friends and family watch out I'm coming to pinch your stash tomorrow!

On a side note it is 2010 how is it that I can still defeat spell checkers? I hate those little spelling bee kids ;)

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well at this point the PK has invaded the ICmag public domain. It is in the hands of dozens of ICmagers all of whom have dozens of friends and to date the grow and smoke reports have been 9 out of 10 or better across the board.

The way I see it we have a few years before big pharma / big tobacco start pushing out tons of Epic Fail, so we need to get the best of the best in the hands of real growers. We will start the micro brews that will survive and prosper!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Yep this ICmag crowd will never bow down to shit weed, and if they ever fully legalize it we are going to run the best Micro Herberies in the world! I can't wait to be sending boxes all over the world!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
You and Me Both Brother! Aint no "Fail" Here!

picture.php

I have certainly grown some Epic Fail this year, but I've learned my lesson and will now only audition cuts from friends who vouch for her. That way I'll at least have some assurance that the lady is top shelf.

Well as I warned, I had to raid a friends stash. Jar cured Black Berry Bubba. Also the little glass piece was purchased for this vacation, $26.99 +tax.

I'll be back in The Dungeon in a few days can't wait to see the difference 10 days makes.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
hydrosun here they are ready for action the infamous PK
still have abit of work to finish the room hope you like the drippers and co2 hook up

picture.php

cre8iv fuel

Reading this thread every day is like a happy bedtime story for me. All I can say is you're the man. Thanks for sharing it all.

alflud

this thread has become a musuem of art and talent.buds are always being produced along with new upgrades all the time,very sick thread eh

big up amigo,DG
Nobody could have said it better DG - a museum of arts and talents for sure. Good job on your grow room too man. Looks great :)

Hydrosun, a question bro: see the way you got those heavy duty drippers on your 5 gal buckets man- are they the sole source of feed to the buckets or are they in addition to another 'side' feed? Just wondering and hey, if you could post a link to a supplier of those drippers I'd be much obliged - when you got time man. I've been searching away and all I can find is the small 1/4 inch drippers.