What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^the one I topped exploded with bud sites. she does like a good topping.

thanks HZ ggod to know!!

i have some magic PK beans..soon the pks will be around the
europe..today i put them in the paper and i hope,
-especially for those seeds-everything goes well.
:smokeit: hydrosun im coming with PKs, thanks to you:huggg:

* i notice that the americans has lots of kush strains and the
europeans DO not have kush strains..just couples..
why??

kush is kinda just a name,you have more 'real' kush in europe

Here is my first hslvpk earlier today. Short, stout, and growing well.

worldwide bro!! 2010,the year of pk and hydrosun!!:biggrin:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
wow frosty nugs man.i cant tell you more then you already know you have mad skills.buds look covered in sugars.i'll be hiting you soon.much luck on that PK for 3lb hope you hit your mark.

pana DG

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya uncle fishstick, this strain is perfect for scrog and super cropping (pinching). even better than Apollo 11. That is saying alot. The A-11 strain was bred just for scrogging. I did lst this time, but I will go full out super cropped scrog (with a lean screen) next time.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this time just 8 gallons of mix with a modular scrog,in the future i may try a garbage can with a screen on top,one plant,one 1000watt lamp,and see what happens!!

Vegan

Nice nuggies..perhaps the B BB bdidnt like them pk levels of nutes

my girl is cookin along

picture.php

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
And So it Goes.

And So it Goes.

Well we all have to go from cut to veg plant. He is my idea of how a bathroom can help in that effort.

Peace, :joint:

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Well we all have to go from cut to veg plant. He is my idea of how a bathroom can help in that effort.

Never forget beer, or a pisser for that matter.

I feel for everyone that has to sacrifice a bathroom...That is just not right.

Well one day.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im loving your new bathroom set up HS!!!! Hopefully things settle down soon so i can make that trip!
Cheers,

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well there it is Feds and the rest of the world. PK has left by clone and seed and reveges. There is no stopping her now. The PK will live on forever!

Can't wait to smoker her with you guys.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i cant wait for the pk to take over the world especially my part what a fuckin plant WOW
nothing can stop it

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i just popped some bag seed i found in some ogk that was very purplish it aint the hspk so im not expecting results like u all got but the smoke it came from was amazing very heady and gives u a melt in ur couch feeling after the head rush is gone if i pull 2-3oz off it ill be very happy
heres the baby pics popped out of the rw in my suped up aerogarden in 2days

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
The Results Are In

The Results Are In

Stoney: I love DIY but those wire nuts look a little close to the tub of water don't they?

Now for my news the three larger PK from the Dungeon weighed in (and out) at 8oz, 10oz, and 13oz for a slightly disappointing 31oz. Throw in the 14oz or so from the 5 little plants and I came in a little under 3lbs.

I think the upgrade to the trash cans will help me bring my numbers back up, I've averaged 12oz in 5 gal buckets so I better average 16oz in 20gal cans, that's the goal anyway.
picture.php

Even if the total was on the low side the quality is second to none. And in case you doubt it I've got a quart jar in the safe for the 4/20 smoke off ;)

So following up on that I have a jarred sample from Whadeezlrg in the safe and a jar from each of my last two runs. I didn't jar up any PK from the seed plant this time, but she is my biggest plant in veg now and a jar of her will be available by 4/20.

This newer pheno of my PK will be know as PK Dark, and the first is PK Classic. The Dark version is just as strong as the classic, but it has a richer more coffee based taste where as classic is more fruity. Both versions of PK are world class, I can't wait to share them with everyone.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I may be able to flower out the little on you just gave me before 4/20 and I got one of my cut 7 days in which will definitely be ready for the pk madness

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have one in flower for a few days now,as soon as some space opens up its time to transplant,topped another and stuck two clones last night for giggles,but i bet they take just fine so the next generation is already on the way!

BigGreen

Veteran
I haVE something for you to look at Hs why dont ya stop over to my pad and check it out.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
And so it goes

And so it goes

Well I love using song titles to name my posts, but I'm pretty sure my stoner brain is repeating itself. I only have 60 or so more photos I can upload before I fill up my account so I am trying to make it count.

My rooms are getting under control and the 20 gal Brutes look like the way to go for me. Today I chopped a Sensi Skunk from a 20 tough box, but I think I'll like the trash cans better.

So this strain is my second favorite smelling strain of all time.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Since this one came out I had to promote one from the veg room (actually another one will be promoted tomorrow as well). The lucky winner to leave the veg room was a Whadeezlrg PK (or at least that is what my stoned labeling system has it as). I am looking forward to a new pheno. Here is the veg room before I moved out the WDPK.
picture.php

picture.php

The WDPK is the plant just to the left of the beer bottle ;) Everything is rocking and rolling here. I hope all is well with you guys.

And can I just say great game Drew Brees!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see such a great guy do so well.

Latest posts

Latest posts