What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow!i can barely wait to get some in flower!! should be rooted by weeks end and ready to veg and be passed on,the pk must rule the world!!

BigGreen

Veteran
Wow that bud on the bottom of that plant is retarded. You sure have your shit together nice grow. Im patiently awaiting pk roots myself there looking great tho. Im thinking of crossing the blue satelite x og kush with the pk and then I will back cross her ass well see what happens. It wont be ready for 420 but the pk should and some other things.
Kick ass grow mad props HS you the man
BigGreen

L-Immortal

. You bitches better be ready for 4/20 ;)

LOL he's not kidding, you all better start working on that aqua lung technique right now and start conditioning the liver for some cold ones!!!

P.S. The PK taste absolutely amazing and kicks like a mule “2 thumbs waaaaay up” :D

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Mixed 49'ers what can happen?

Mixed 49'ers what can happen?

Well drinking again, go figure ;) but the mixed strain upgrade UC was 7 weeks or 49 today, so they want some attention :snowkiss:

The ladies just keep rollin' here hope the same with you.

Peace, :joint:

hazy

Veteran
I'm blown away as usual when I read your updates. And not just on this catpiss. Those hanging plants are bad to the bone. Fukkin wads of buds even way down low. Looks like decent popcorn too, not just scrub.
Big respect to you HS.

edit: Your yields have inspired me to push on to the next level and get my yields into that respectable range.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
pass a beer this way 33 degrees chilled..i find myself doing the samething drinking and looking at my grow and fucking around in there by myself.lol very fun..it looks like you have snow balls piled up there, geting ready for a snow fight,lol..

Cranberry

HHmmm: I was just going to shit can a bunch of purple kush plants, didn't feel like growing them out. But I would be willing to grow them out for the 4/20 contest. I have some Super Crystal misty crosses that could be grown out also and do a mixed run.

You guys are talking purple kush for PK correct?

The secret ingredient is killing me.. I hate to wait!! lmao

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
HHmmm: I was just going to shit can a bunch of purple kush plants, didn't feel like growing them out. But I would be willing to grow them out for the 4/20 contest. I have some Super Crystal misty crosses that could be grown out also and do a mixed run.

You guys are talking purple kush for PK correct?

The secret ingredient is killing me.. I hate to wait!! lmao

I would love to see different phenos of PK come into this world. It is hands down the best plant I have ever seen and as you can tell from this thread and the visitors that stop bye there is no lacking for good strains, however NONE of them come close to the PK. I hope your phenos are as good!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Getting Ready for Football!

Getting Ready for Football!

It looks like Sunday will be PK filled. These last buds were not as dense but the desert winters always seem to make nice crystals.
picture.php

This is just a tiny one and doesn't show the purple, maybe :santa1: will bring me a new camera.
picture.php

Hope to share a holiday :xmastree: :tree: with all of you :smokeit:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was just over at wicks thread,he gets my nomi for best PK pics at the cup.those are some nice shots,has me drooling..
picture.php

swiped the pic from his page this is wicks PK,you two have me just itching to get mine flowering,veg area is pretty wel cleared out so i can devote some space to pk and veg her up nice and big.i think most of my cuts will self top and end up multi topped from the get go,so i will prob make a mom from one of them and train and top the rest and make some bushes....i swear i'm not sandbagging..wink wink

wick.96

i was just over at wicks thread,he gets my nomi for best PK pics at the cup.
Cup??

hydro - Jars are best when they look like that eh! Mine are all empty at the moment!!lol...i got greedy yesterday smoked my entire sampler branch!!!..now im out again.lol..

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Cup??

hydro - Jars are best when they look like that eh! Mine are all empty at the moment!!lol...i got greedy yesterday smoked my entire sampler branch!!!..now im out again.lol..

Yes, and I'll be happy with honorable mention if your pheno smokes as good as she looks. I'll also try to take better shots of the next two PKs before they go into the jars.

There is discussion of meeting in medical marijuana friendly Sin City of ICmagers who grow the PK on 4/20/10

Hazy
Big Green
UncleFishStick
LVMcGoo
Vegan
Whadeezlrg
OC80
Hydrosun

The eight of us above have made lose stoner commitments of having PK ready by then. There are also indications of interest from others. I am looking forward to smoking with as many growers and chill ICmager's as possible (Wick PK is on the top of the list to give a smoke test ;) )

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
guys after all that about pk make i want this strain.
where can i find good seeds of this strain?

hydrosun
enjoy your harvest bro and keep smoking as you do.:smokeit:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Tjo,

I have run this strain clone after clone after clone after clone. I have some beans that came from my own plants when I stressed them way too much a year or so ago. I am growing out one of the first beans now and the plant looks great!

There aren't any seed banks that sell this strain (that I know of), but some ICmagers are really looking at breeding her. Let's try some way to get a bean or two to your side of the world.

wick.96

There is discussion of meeting in medical marijuana friendly Sin City of ICmagers who grow the PK on 4/20/10

hmmmm interesting...i'd love to attend.. but i doubt i would be able to convince the wife to letting me go....'shes a little paranoid' lol...... Shit, I'll have another 2 crops of the PK in by then....lol.... I'll keep it in mind.Man that would be kick ass...I'd be willing to "send a sample" towards the cause for sure dudes, I'll cure some from this crop special for this event...which will get a 5 month cure on what you see in my thread...You guys just let me know.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
It looks like Sunday will be PK filled. These last buds were not as dense but the desert winters always seem to make nice crystals.
picture.php

This is just a tiny one and doesn't show the purple, maybe :santa1: will bring me a new camera.
picture.php

Hope to share a holiday :xmastree: :tree: with all of you :smokeit:

jars full of gold..i can now see what the PK is about..i like it very much..dank!!