What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is that the dungeons Christmas tree ? i don't see the saw you used to cut it down!!!
picture.php

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Wick, your PK look better than mine. That is why I pulled out my photo from 2004. I am going to have to prune and train more.

The two Sensi Skunks came in at 14.5oz total, so far the Dungeon is only at about 2.5lbs of top shelf. A very sad total, but an easy mark to beat next time.
picture.php

I still have the Skunk 1A hanging and should get jarred today. The Aussie Blues is in a big rubbermaid and they should be 1.5 - 2.0lbs. I don't know if AB will ever be top shelf but this run is A LOT better than the last run.

The room will pull at least 4lbs this run, but I am really hoping for 6lbs or more from a 12 site. My real limitation I think is the 70 square foot of flowering space.

The great news is that the Upgrade UC with the mixed strains looks AMAZING with the secret ingredient. I think I'll be using it in the Dungeon next and if things react the same the plants will explode and I'll release the secret to you guys after I know it works and won't waste your time.

Peace, :joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Great work HS mighty fine plants you grow bro. A new secret mix ? hopefully it pans out its always nice to here about proven new mixes.
Kick ass grow as always
BigGreen

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i'm glad you found a winner..keep spoilling them laddies like in the real world with women you treat them right they treat you right back and everyones happy..

much respect bro

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Much to be thankful for the day after

Much to be thankful for the day after

Well the PKs are 57days and way too long and lanky. Look back a few months to see how small they were when they went in, but no excuses will change the total weight so we'll have to see. The up shot is the frost on them is amazing, just click to enlarge ;)

The other set is 45 days or so again check the math I am a stoner, but these girls got the secret ingredient and are a little fatter.

Almost done with Hydroton but here is one last PK lady that is Rapid Rooter to 8" net pot of Hydroton. The sticks are necessary because she doesn't have enough roots, despite swallowing almost all of the Rapid Rooter.
picture.php

Hope you are all happy and well feed and provisioned this holiday weekend!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the first set look a lot frostier,is that due to the extra 10 days?did you just veg the second group longer or do you think its the secret ingredient? my pks are still rooting along,fairly certain they will all survive the trip

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
the first set look a lot frostier,is that due to the extra 10 days?did you just veg the second group longer or do you think its the secret ingredient? my pks are still rooting along,fairly certain they will all survive the trip

The PKs in the back are way more frosty. I think the secret ingredient has made for a lot more caylax on the multi-strain UC and hopefully the crystals show up as we get to week 9.

The PKs are really lanky because the lights were never really lowered down on them and they went in small so I wanted the stretch (or so I thought at the time). I will be hitting the next UC of kushes with the secret ingredient too. And if the flavor and high are the same or better than ever I'll share the additive (which you have all heard of) after it has proven itself.

Befri

Hey Hydro,

What type of STG inserts do you use on your 8" net pots(size)? I have some that used in my 5.5 net pots(6") but I ripped them in half cause they were to big for the pot. But I'm switching over to 8" here, and wanted to know what size you use on those STG inserts!!

I built myself a DIY UC system, and about to fire it up. I'm upgrading to 2-12XL systems with 3k over each system. Your grow, along with OTD(mashup), and OPT1C have been an inspiration to switch over to the UC system. Awesome work Bro!! :joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Befri,

Those guys inspired me and I am glad that my quality is still there in the smoke and the show is inspiring you and others.

I think 1 light for four plants is great, I just wish I had vegged the PKs longer. I have to expand my veg operation to accommodate the UCs in flower, high quality problem I know.

I use 6" STG cubes, I also throw in some loose fill or rip of a mat (they sell it in 1' wide 3' long strips). Do not over fill your net pots the instructions say that the STG should be loose allowing the plant to root through it easily.

BigGreen

Veteran
Stg sound great but Im kinda scared to give em a go. Any issues with em? Whats the pros and cons you see with em. I think Im gonna run higromite this next run and may be give stg a go the next round.
Very healthy plants ya got there. What kind of stretch does a man expect to see with the pk.
Great work and knowledge
BigGreen

So your doing some Hydro that is great. I have one Question that I have gotten numerous answers for. Can you get a Gram per Watt from a 1000w HPS?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Oh yeah the PK can stretch, just look at how small mine were when they went into flower and now they are at least 4x the size they started at!

I love STG and my only issue is my plants are trees and need some sticks to help them stand up straight until the screen is put on top. But I wouldn't switch back to Hydroton if you paid me.

BrotherGanga, welcome to the show I am not a big fan of the grams per watt and prefer grams per square foot per day; however the numbers can be crunched in any way and my last run of PK was 49.5oz under 2Kw or .7Gpw on a 56 day flower period. The 4K Dungeon has still doesn't have final figures for its 70 dress rehearsal, but I'll share the figures when they are ready.

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
im a small small grower and i hope some day make trees
like yours my friend.stay safe and enjoy your hobby.
i always look here for nice pictures.
cheers:friends:.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I never get tired of PK

I never get tired of PK

Well the smack needs to come out. Just look back 60days in this thread to the little tiny 7 dwarfs of PK. Well I must say I am very disappointed in the size of the nugs, however the density and crystals are better than ANY in this country. The one full size shot will be of the smallest plant, what I want you to look at is the buds around the base of the plant, more than 4' from the lamp.

Last shots:

Here is the bottom buds to look at, remember she is the runt. (never topped or pruned):
picture.php

And now they rest:

So PK is number 1 NOTHING is number 2 and a few other flavors might be a distant number 3 but maybe even that is too generous. I can't wait to see what the WhaDeez PK pheno looks like. I've also got a PK backcross on deck. You bitches better be ready for 4/20 ;)