What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey kayne,if you want stop by the kitchen,we can discuss it there, hydro is a super cool guy,but no reason to clog up his thread!!! link in my sig

Kanye WeED

FO SHO

u can look me up in the link in my sig too!!:nanana:

ha ha, but yea hydro dont give a:cuss: ha ha. he cool.

yea hydro keep up the good work on the good shit, but yea off this shit onto new on this topic threads.

but shit if hydro anything like me he just happy to be getting the bumps, not that he need um tho.....

ohh and like hydro always says, "----->:joint:<------". Peace.

chhhuuuuuuuccchhhh tabernacal!!!!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
i can KINDA tell the difference in them but not enough to pin point, and my vocabulary isnt extensive enough to say what all the effects are

europia for sure, and a feeling of well being is all i know

whats the best feeling u get from ur fav strain

what strains are good for sex???

KW: Funny you should ask, but I was stoned and combing the forums, there is a womens ICmag forum, and one of the threads was pest strain to get her in the mood. The consensus was SATIVA!

Good news for me, the rest of the dungeon is hugely sativa dominate and the Aussie Blues, is 90% sativa descended from Light of Jah! The 63 day AB smoked great this time so I am very excited about the rest of the dungeon!

Peace, :joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Small return

Small return

Well it looks like not such a good result from the 5 plants taken from the Dungeon. Less than 24oz from 5 plants is WAY below what I am used to! My only conciliation is the smoke is TOP SHELF. The BBB smokes like candy and the PK has more crystals than usual. I haven't smoke the Einstein yet but she is purple as hell.

I had a great football Sunday with ICmagers!

I love my life.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
35 days and lovely

35 days and lovely

Well the multi strain UC is just blasting off. I have to say that the first try with the new additive seems promising. We'll see how it does with the next run of Kushes and then I might have a recommendation for you guys.

Here are the 35 day ladies:

And the harvested Kushes from the Dungeon:

The sativas from the Dungeon are next to get chopped. The Sensi Skunk looks amazing and the Aussie Blues looks a lot better than last time. The Skunk 1a is crystally as can be and a 1989 cup winner! Despite are these great aspects I think I like my 56 day kushes better.

SSA: I'm glad you are HIGH and happy hope the thread is providing a laugh or two.

BG: I want to see you get up and rocking again!

Hope to share a bowl with all of you soon.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This run is looking more dialed in Hydro,looks healthy and happy in the dungeon:respect:

PK looks bomb as always
picture.php

I'm thinking next Halloween out your way next year is a good goal to shoot for,should have the PK dialed in Uncle funky organic style,we can have a mini PK cup:bow: hope i'm worthy of the PK bro!! Cuts are looking good,some new growth showing,should be vegging in a week,fingers crossed the rest pull through,folks are waiting for a little xmas gift from unky

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
WOW!

Mini PK cup I'd love! There are at least a half dozen ICmager's with my PK cut but I'd love to see some others in the cup two. There are another half dozen ICmager's with different PK cuts. I'd love to organize an informal / stoner ICmag get together!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next Halloween at the dungeon or sleazy motel to be named..... then maybe a little costume party ic pk cup!!!

BigGreen

Veteran
Shit guys that sound great to me. Ya think we can just make it a kush cup and Ill bring some crosses Im gonna be making up.
HS I keep on getting pushed back on this dam electrical work that needs to be done. After that I'll have 1 big ass room for the 12 xl and a few more smaller rooms for kids play. Soon enough I hope my patience is starting to run thin I haveent not grown smoke for a few years and this sucks.
Keep on keeping on guys and kick ass grow

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Shit guys that sound great to me. Ya think we can just make it a kush cup and Ill bring some crosses Im gonna be making up.
HS I keep on getting pushed back on this dam electrical work that needs to be done. After that I'll have 1 big ass room for the 12 xl and a few more smaller rooms for kids play. Soon enough I hope my patience is starting to run thin I haveent not grown smoke for a few years and this sucks.
Keep on keeping on guys and kick ass grow

I think it should be a Kush cup with a sativa side cup if anyone feels spicy! I have to say that Einstein I have makes me think ;) I know that is with at least 6 ICmagers too, and the BBB has amazing looks but maybe misses out on the flavor (when compared to the PK). All that being said the Apprentice says he is going to grow a headband that could contain Don Kings hairdo if you know what I mean ;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i should be in good enough shape to ride the 1000 miles by then LOL, a bunch of stoners,lots of good smoke,sounds like a good time waiting to be had!!!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I think it should be a Kush cup with a sativa side cup if anyone feels spicy! I have to say that Einstein I have makes me think ;) I know that is with at least 6 ICmagers too, and the BBB has amazing looks but maybe misses out on the flavor (when compared to the PK). All that being said the Apprentice says he is going to grow a headband that could contain Don Kings hairdo if you know what I mean ;)

Count me in, Kush cup fit for kings, a gaint tv and NFL........Done deal!
any party at the hydrosun empire is a party I'd like to be part of damn what a long drive that was after church.

glad to hear the Einstein is turning into a whore, whats the flavor like for you I can't put my finger on it, but I want to say grape fundip or something its an addicting flavor........I felt the same way about the flavor of my bbb alot more of a hashy taste and alot less kushy taste then the PK, which has had me floating around on cloud 9 last few.....also I like the sound of a BIG fuggin headband the apprentice has his eyes on the prize huh? cant wait to see her a little further on when she really starts to shine. all is looking well in the empire mi amigo

lets get some pics of the sensi forearms man