What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

resinball

wow hydrosun very impressive.i run a diy 6 unit rdwc similar to the undercurrent, under 400w and get nowhere near the results you're getting:mad:
i,ve gone through the whole thread looking for a feeding/nutrient/ph program, other than you use 4 part gh nutes.could you elaborate a little on this, for a fellow grower.not asking for industry secrets, just a little advice.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I keep no secrets and I tell no lies. Here is my mix for flower

GH Micro 10ml
GH Grow 5ml
GH Bloom 10ml
GH Diamond Nectar 5ml
BecauZZ bloom 5ml

That is a 100% strength mix for one gallon. I never use 100%. My normal feeding into the UC is that blend at 50%

Here is my veg mix

GH Micro 10ml
GH Grow 15ml
GH Bloom 5ml
GH Diamond Nectar 5ml
BecauZZ Grow 5ml

That is a 100% strength mix for one gallon. I never use 100%. My normal feeding into the veg system is that blend at 25% - 50%

Using these mixes I like to keep the PPM between 300 and 800.

Peace, :joint:

resinball

thanks for the insight.i currently run floranova bloom, but have used the gh 2 part mix in the past (lucas formula) and after seeing your results i may very well be rethinking my methods.thanks again.

Kanye WeED

looks like ur shit is coming along just amazingly man, hey i got me a scrog screen now lets see if i can put it to proper use

nice shit, ohh and like i said the AIR PURIFIER thing works great, who ever pays the 350 i payed for my suck ass 3 week working can fan is a dumb ass unless they got money to blow, yes i would be included in the dumbass category for not researching more and getting the purifier first

but yea nice shit dude, i wish i was around ur way!!!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
thanks hyrdosun for keeping me stuck to my computer all night !!! any close up pics of that pk?

Welcome new member! There are lots of various pix in this thread in my albums of dried and cured, and in flower PK closeups. You can click on any thumbnail and the photos come to life (or pop to 800x600).

So tomorrow is Sunday and that means church, umm I mean the NFL :woohoo:

We'll you can't watch the games with friends and not have home hydro available so took some QA samples of the PK and Einstein. This should be about 1/2oz dried. That should make it through the games. Hopefully an ICmager or two will watch the madness with me and report back.

Einstein is smaller, Purple Kush is obnoxious as always:

Sharing the love and smoke with the universe and especially you guys.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing Hydro,yummy party snacks,you got your holy wafer,now a six pack of micro brew for the blood and your all set for church!!

Cargo

jeeeeeeezuss fuckin christ... i just read thru this thread from start to current and my fuckin mouth was dropped the whole time, not joking..

Whoa my dude, you're for real. Ill tell you this, as per yer word im definitely using STG for my next grow.

Not that anything is wrong with your grow(obviously not, duhhh lol), but have you ever considered adding hygrozyme, tarantuala, and pirahhna to your grow? Your root mass is already sick, i think you'd hit your 2lb per light goal.

Yer muthafuckin cannabis cultivation is on point.. holy sheeeeeet..

claymoore

HYDROSUN- thanks bro for those nice pk pics. i have some going and should be ready in couple weeks . cant wait. aaah yeah today is church isnt it, LOL everyone gathers and rejoices . too bad i got spanked in FF today. HOMEgrown+NFL= BEst TIME OF THE WEEK,,,and im a ic mager can i try sum?

Kanye WeED

jeeeeeeezuss fuckin christ... i just read thru this thread from start to current and my fuckin mouth was dropped the whole time, not joking..

Whoa my dude, you're for real. Ill tell you this, as per yer word im definitely using STG for my next grow.

Not that anything is wrong with your grow(obviously not, duhhh lol), but have you ever considered adding hygrozyme, tarantuala, and pirahhna to your grow? Your root mass is already sick, i think you'd hit your 2lb per light goal.

Yer muthafuckin cannabis cultivation is on point.. holy sheeeeeet..

:yeahthats:yes::lurk:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Multi Strain 28 Day Upgrade Free for All

Multi Strain 28 Day Upgrade Free for All

You know what you get when you stick 8 plants of 7 different strains in 50 square feet? A huge blooming mess, literally:

And the certerfold this week is 28 day AfGoo blossoming for the first time ever in the Hydrosun empire.
picture.php

Cargo: thank you for the very kind words

OSG: This AfGoo looks as crystally as the BBB :yoinks:

Claymoore: There is always an extra bowl or three for friends ;)

KW: Glad it is going well, hope so in your land too.

OC80

yeah, this is so ho hum boring...:sarcasm: That afgoo looks killer man. I dont know which one to fantasize about most now, bbb or the new addition?

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
hudrosun first i want to thanks you for your replies in my thread.
i really appreciate that.

i wish you nice and stealth grows bro.:)

BigGreen

Veteran
wow that is crazy in there. Them afgoo buds are crazy sick sticky looking. Great thread keep them pics coming.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
63 Dress Rehersal Kushes Please Leave the Stage

63 Dress Rehersal Kushes Please Leave the Stage

Well this is the last time you will see these Kush ladies growing in the Dungeon. The Sensi Skunk will get a few more days but I am not going to give the Aussie Blues 12+ weeks as they would like. Oh and I am stoooonnnnned out of my mined nothing comes close to the PK.

I love my life.