What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

GrnAlien

Hydrosun,

Been without the 'net for a few days, but I thought I'd post my thoughts of the Biozone's I ordered.

They work FUGGIN' GOOD! I got two of them...the 3k model for the main room(before it had an 8" scrubber that was barely keeping up...sour diesel, chemdawg, AK47 all super stinky) and the small 500 unit for the veg room. Both work way better than filters. The rooms smell sanitary FRESH! So nice not to catch the "plant" smell that we all know all too well anymore. I'm thinking I'll get a third unit for the living room, so we can smoke and never have to worry about opening the front door! Thanks for the tip, these things rock!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Hydrosun,

Been without the 'net for a few days, but I thought I'd post my thoughts of the Biozone's I ordered.

They work FUGGIN' GOOD! I got two of them...the 3k model for the main room(before it had an 8" scrubber that was barely keeping up...sour diesel, chemdawg, AK47 all super stinky) and the small 500 unit for the veg room. Both work way better than filters. The rooms smell sanitary FRESH! So nice not to catch the "plant" smell that we all know all too well anymore. I'm thinking I'll get a third unit for the living room, so we can smoke and never have to worry about opening the front door! Thanks for the tip, these things rock!

That's the stuff I'm talking about! I'm ordering an In-duct unit and another portable! Thanks for checking back in.

I'll post a better update tomorrow all my Diesel, Sensi Skunk, and Headband ladies turn 21! :party:

Peace, :joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
21 Day mixed pack

21 Day mixed pack

Well you guys asked for some photos so here are a few. These ladies are 21 days now. If you look back in the thread you can see them when they wen in and before the screen went on. The PKs in the background will be 35 so, so we'll throw them a party next.

Decisive

those aussie blues looked amazing 37oz from 2 plants in 5 gallons is RIDIC, what kind of veg time did you have on those? so bloody inspiring.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man hydro,you are doing a good job convincing me to try hydro!! that came out weird lol,someday we should run the same cut at the same time,hydro vs dirt,i'll hop on the bike and we can have a mini cup!!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
those aussie blues looked amazing 37oz from 2 plants in 5 gallons is RIDIC, what kind of veg time did you have on those? so bloody inspiring.

Those two ABs were attached to a mom on 6/8 cut placed into the humidity dome for two weeks = rooted clones.

I was only going to flower one so it started vegging sooner. Then I decided to have to AB so the second clone went into the veg system. Check this thread and you can see their progress. The huge lady was over 36" tall in veg, but this strain stretches like mad. The two ABs in the Dungeon look a lot better, and the sativa Skunk1A and Sensi Skunk look great in there too, but I think I am more of a kush guy.

Uncle: It would be great watching you grow out some of the PKs!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pk

pk

i'm not worthy:bow:its fun doing side by side with other icers,seems there are just as many good styles of growing as there are growers:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Dungeon Dress Rehersal Day 56

Dungeon Dress Rehersal Day 56

So this isn't an offical run because I said so in the begining :sasmokin: but even so the UC first appearance is good. I have had temps much higher than I would like during this run, and I WAY underfed them in the begining, so consequently my PKs which are normally done on 56 look like they need another week. Their leaves are green as hell and the PPM has been 150 or less all week! So the ladies that are warming the stage for the official run want to say HIGH :abduct:

Say Hello to Einstein: He is an amazing Kush that will help you think like no other!

Here is Aussie Blues and long shots of the room, she is boring me now.

Sensi Skunk on the other hand is quite exciting! Even if really obnoxious :yoinks:

Skunk 1a is just all over the F'ing place, I hope she smokes well:

Purple Kush is a winner as always:

Now I throw out more smack. Someone else show me a pix of nugs the size of the ones at the BASE of my PK! No other plant can do that, and Lumatek Digital Ballasts on Super Lumen driving 1Kw red Ushio's doesn't hurt either. No way 600w bulbs could do that :dueling:

Ok now for the new upstart Black Berry Bubba, I'll let the pictures do the talking:

picture.php

Uncle: You are more then ready for and worth of the PK.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks hydro,there is a lot of support available on ic ,i've learned a ton here on your thread,I'm training a baby sitter for the kids,so i may get something that resembles a vacation someday.

lvmcgoo

That Black Berry Bubba is looking like a winner. She has tons of crystals and looks tasty. Looks great.PEACE

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
by the way,sweet shots bro,i bet that pk would make a great giant lst supercropped plant,i've been wanting to do a big toughtote mega plant and just park it under a 1k and see what i can do,never pulled more than 8 oz off any one plant

OC80

That little bud at the bottom is sweet. Light penetration out the ass... BBBs lookin even better.

EDIT: Where did that Einstein come from?

BigGreen

Veteran
Very very great looking bbb dam sparkly beautiful plants as always.
Keep up the work
BigGreen

The blackberry looks amazing. Looks like a great pheno. You sould have some killer results with those crops.

How do you like the UC system so far? What are your overall thoughts on the UC system?

Latest posts

Latest posts