What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legit GG4 crosses?

coldcanna

Veteran
Pretty self explanatory... I have no way of getting a cut so was wondering what if any crosses are legit. Prob the best chance for most of us is looking for dom phenos and back crossing.

zeet

Veteran
Check out Relentless Elmers Glue. I have a cut that was one of two seeds I grew out that tested @ 28%. It's dank. There are a few threads in his section from other growers. Totally legit gear..but you gotta be quick when a drop happens on Seedbay or Firestax because they go quick!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me see if I can remember them all. This is whats already made popped, in veg or flower now except 1..

sfv x gg#4- In flower Turned out fire
wifi#43 x gg#4- In flower looks good so far.
gg#4 x Sdubb- In veg
bio d x gg#4 -In veg
kqr x gg#4(not popped yet)
OGM x gg#4 in veg

Coming up

Stardawg x gg#4
Kromes wifi#3 x gg#4
chem 91 skva x gg#4
91 hwpk x gg#4
Chem D x gg#4

coldcanna

Veteran
Hey Purple- Tried PMing you but sure you get swamped with those, are you dropping any of these on the Bay/Boo?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope I don't release much. None of those at this point will get released. Even if some where it would be a very long time before that happened . All crosses have to be grown out and that takes time.

Pretty self explanatory... I have no way of getting a cut so was wondering what if any crosses are legit. Prob the best chance for most of us is looking for dom phenos and back crossing.

Yo try CANNAVENTURE's Gorilla Wreck 4. They got the gg#4 cut from Joesey Wales and they crossed it with the cookie wreck which is Forum cut girl scout cookies x Arcata TrainWreck BXII male (H3ADS gear

they got them on Atti tude right now.

coldcanna

Veteran
Yo try CANNAVENTURE's Gorilla Wreck 4. They got the gg#4 cut from Joesey Wales and they crossed it with the cookie wreck which is Forum cut girl scout cookies x Arcata TrainWreck BXII male (H3ADS gear

they got them on Atti tude right now.

Sweet man thanks for the link that sounds like a badass cross- you get sick keepers no matter which parent shines through. On a side note, have any of you heard of Great Lakes Genetics or Tony Greens Tortured Beans- he is selling GG4xSour BUb and a GG4bx, never heard of him so was wondering if he is legit?

http://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/search?parent_id=9770&keywords=gorilla

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GB thread up. Whiteberries got his locked lol and the developmental thread is in a social group so they cant transfer it out here...

coldcanna

Veteran
Just ordered Tony's gear from GLG- got a pack of the Gorilla Bubble and a pack of the BX's, plus getting some GG4 x Fire Alien Kush from a private breeder- gonna be gorillas all over this bitch!

badonkadank

I'm waiting on some relentless gg#4 x fire og bx2,sin cities silverback jack & moxie snake venom orders to land,can't wait to try some of that funky monkey

blvd420

moxie seeds snake venom?

moxie seeds snake venom?

Genetics: Viper City x Gorilla Glue #4 any thoughts? iv nevr grown GG, or anything from this seed company.I know GG is a cut only, but a buddy of mine recommended growing it he says,ppl are always asking for it,I have herd about it,seen it in high times and stuff. I wanted to get sumthing as close as possible. thnk you

coldcanna

Veteran
Genetics: Viper City x Gorilla Glue #4 any thoughts? iv nevr grown GG, or anything from this seed company.I know GG is a cut only, but a buddy of mine recommended growing it he says,ppl are always asking for it,I have herd about it,seen it in high times and stuff. I wanted to get sumthing as close as possible. thnk you

I went with Tony Greene's Gorilla Bubble and Gorilla BX- the Bub just looks dank as fuck and the BX is saving me a year or more worth of work BXing other peoples' crosses. I should be getting my seeds in the mail early next week so a grow diary is surely in order. I searched here there and everywhere for crosses and so many are on back order, stumbled upon Tony Greene and Great Lakes Genetics- both are quick to respond and helpful, so can't give first hand opinions on the actual gear yet but customer service was top notch.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Loctite by Redeye genetics,

GG4 X Mt Rainer

I'm doing a side by side and gg4 and loctite.. Just got gg4 in the garden we will see how it compares.. Loctite is pretty good stuff.

coldcanna

Veteran
So I also got a freebie sack- GG4 x Longbottom Leaf, score! Its made by Mad Dog Genetics so anybody else in the Gorilla hunt that's another possible cross to check out