What's new

LEGEND'S Of HASHISH

RulaTone

Veteran
You should receive a free entry for honor, having shared your experience about dry sift technique on the path for purity.
you tought us to think small and helped a lot the community
Best luck for next year

To anyone entering Have a nice dinner and a great evening!

You should receive a free entry for honor, having shared your experience about dry sift technique on the path for purity.
you tought us to think small and helped a lot the community
Best luck for next year

To anyone entering Have a nice dinner and a great evening!

Wow, very kind words.. :thank you:

I can't wait for this time next year, haha. Gonna really make something special.

:tiphat:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Next Tuesday

Next Tuesday

Here is the LEGEND'S Of HASHISH 11 t-shirt.
See you there!!
-SamS

Attachments

• legends shirt.jpg
    legends shirt.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 13

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
#1 DANK COMMANDER water sift by RiverRock wins a ROOR LEGENDS Of HASHISH 11 bong
#2 BIG RED dry sift by Buddha Sohyo wins a Bubbleman dry sift Bubble Box.
#3 MOONSHINE HAZE dry sift by River Dankness wins a Legends 11 t-shirt.

What a night, the Hubble Bubble is still flameing a foot high.
Next year I hope we see even more than the 18 entries that we had this year.

And remember next year we need entries to be more like 10 grams, that way after the Resin Cup contest everyone at the Dinner can try the winners if they want to.

Thanks to all that came, it was really amazing to see so much dry sift and water sift, the varieties were really different. Nice to try so many, it is really hard to judge 20 entries in just a few hours, but we did manage barely.
A big Thanks for their selfless judging, Rob Clarke, Bubbleman, JJ, John B, Robby, as well as myself.
Hope to see you next year.....
-SamS

Last edited:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well done all the entrants and especially the top 3 winners!

Hope you all had a wonderful smoke off!!

Did you or Bubbleman get any pictures of the entries Sam.

Do people usually enter what comes out of 1 bag then Sam with the water hash? All the same micron size of heads or are some entries mixed sizes, also are people entering powder or aggregate hash, as in blocks of water and dry sift or are the water hash entries pressed, then dried, what is your opinion Sam?

TerpeneDream

Wow...

So, with all due respect (given a few things in history are just)...

Mr. Skunkman,

It seems you have grown/bread wonderful genetics all around the world...you know great cannabis.

Do you really think Colorados River Rock Dispensary's hash is world class #1 smoke?!?!

What a joke!

This is definitely all about the business if so.

I went to river rock once...all the bud on the shelf looked like shit (homogenous, unripe, uncured). I finally settled on the black water and some OG-whatever-the-fuck. Well it was bland high-less garbage. Then!, I find a huge patch of mold inside of the 3g nug! Needless to say it was a hassle to get my money back

You world class smokers really think River Rock of CO is #1 in the world?!?!??!

Edit: To be fair to the judges..Maybe RR was the best to show up?! I mean...the best growers I know don't know a damn about internet weed forums and fancy judge offs. Maybe it goes to show that perhaps no one had an interest to fly out there for this hash fest...other than those with financial motive. And I guess, if the judging was honest, then there's nothing wrong with that. But seriously...thanks to this illegal propaganda most don't even know what good cannabis really is..and now with all this trendy-make-a-buck-"medical"...they still don't know :/

jayjayfrank

Veteran
did a usa mmj dispencary really submit an entree? arnt they suppose to be in different categories like in the other cups?

I would think it doesn't matter.

Doesn't really matter if it's a club.. we're all really in the same boat here.. unless they have access to 'special' tools, I wouldn't think it should matter.

It's like Sonoma Medicinal making their 'cake' hash.. it was absolutely incredible.. amazing.. but from what I understand.. not made with bags.

Shrug.

jayjayfrank

Veteran
i must be thinking about the icmag 420 cup where there is different catagories for seedbreeders/shops and 'the regular people'

some of thoes shops have far more resources than others can muster and so are put into a different catagory.

like sam said, sam entering his own shit is no competition, its suppose to be about the community.

that being said sometimes even million dollar facilities cant compete with something special from some real heads.

noytered

Wow...

Mr. Skunkman,

It seems you have grown/bread wonderful genetics all around the world...you know great cannabis.

Do you really think Colorados River Rock Dispensary's hash is world class #1 smoke?!?!

What a joke!

I went to river rock once...all the bud on the shelf looked like shit (homogenous, unripe, uncured). I finally settled on the black water and some OG-whatever-the-fuck. Well it was bland high-less garbage. Then!, I find a huge patch of mold inside of the 3g nug! Needless to say it was a hassle to get my money back

Edit: To be fair to the judges..Maybe RR was the best to show up?! I mean...the best growers I know don't know a damn about internet weed forums and fancy judge offs. Maybe it goes to show that perhaps no one had an interest to fly out there for this hash fest...other than those with financial motive. And I guess, if the judging was honest, then there's nothing wrong with that. But seriously...thanks to this illegal propaganda most don't even know what good cannabis really is..and now with all this trendy-make-a-buck-"medical"...they still don't know :/
Nothing in Colorado beats anything in Northern California.

Sorry, facts.

Sorry to burst your idiot bubble, but those guys in CO are killing it every day and only get better

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
You can enter any combination of dry sift, water sift, or hand rubbed.
A few pictures of just a few samples.
Yes water hash is dry, but not pressed, although it can be.
-SamS

Well done all the entrants and especially the top 3 winners!

Hope you all had a wonderful smoke off!!

Did you or Bubbleman get any pictures of the entries Sam.

Do people usually enter what comes out of 1 bag then Sam with the water hash? All the same micron size of heads or are some entries mixed sizes, also are people entering powder or aggregate hash, as in blocks of water and dry sift or are the water hash entries pressed, then dried, what is your opinion Sam?

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Wow,
You seem to have your mind made up before you have even seen the entries, much less smoke them? Yes, their entry was great resin, you can't fool all the judges, enough said.
All about business? The cup is free to enter by anyone, only 10 grams to enter the LEGEND'S OF HASHISH Resin Cup and I can assure you the judges can not be bribed, I know them all.
Talk is cheap, enter next year with your own entry, I will be happy to see you and give it a try....
Maybe first you should look at the winners photos posted from the last few LEGENDS OF HASHISH Resin Cups, they were all great!!!
The entries were just numbered 1-18 so no judge knew what was what in advance.
Most of the judges had never even heard of RiverRock, we are in Holland after all.
The people from RiverRock had another variety, Cheese, which was not entered due to the small amount, but it was really really fine, same with many other varieties that many people brought with them to share, like the Orange, wow what a taste!!
-SamS

Wow...

Mr. Skunkman,

What a joke!

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
We only have one category, any dry sift, water sift or hand rubbed can be used in any way to make entries.
-SamS

did a usa mmj dispencary really submit an entree? arnt they suppose to be in different categories like in the other cups?

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
If I am correct RiverRock said they use fresh plants flash frozen to make the water hash, then they used sublimation to remove all moisture from the frozen extracted resin, but anyone can do this I suggested it years ago. The real secret is real low heat to preserve the terpenes, sublimation as well as the fresh plant extracts.
-SamS

I would think it doesn't matter.

Doesn't really matter if it's a club.. we're all really in the same boat here.. unless they have access to 'special' tools, I wouldn't think it should matter.

It's like Sonoma Medicinal making their 'cake' hash.. it was absolutely incredible.. amazing.. but from what I understand.. not made with bags.

Shrug.