What's new

LEGEND'S Of HASHISH

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
So it is getting time to gather in Amsterdam for the High Times Cannabis Cup and that means it is time for the 11th annual LEGEND'S OF HASHISH Dinner and Resin Cup. This year anyone interested in being in the LEGEND'S OF HASHISH RESIN CUP needs to get 10 grams of dry sift, water sifted, or hand rubbed to enter the contest. 10 grams is needed so the winners resin after judging can be shared by anyone that wants to try it at the LEGEND'S DINNER. No cost to enter the RESIN CUP, the LEGEND'S DINNER is Euro 80, tickets are limited and by invitation only.

No extracts or oil can be entered, this is for traditional hashish only.
Dry sift, water sifted, or hand rubbed are all fine to enter.
Here is a chance for all the Dry Sifters out there to show your best and maybe win the Roor resin bong engraved with the 11th LEGEND's logo.

Any questions ask me, Bubbleman, or Rob Clarke, we will have a few tickets still available for the event which is Tuesday night November 26. You can find us at the High Times Cannabis Cup to answer any questions. Try and get the samples to us as early as you can so we can try and get Bubbleman Macro-photos of the samples before the event.
Wednesday the following night Steel Pulse will play at the Melkweg, I saw them last night at the Melkweg and they were great.

-SamS

EsterEssence

Veteran
No extracts but bubble hash is allowed? True hash is either rubbed or shaken not stirred. You don't consider adding anything including water is extraction?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Hehe wish I could get an invite....saw JJ's invitation, truely a sight to see....say hello to Chris for me.....peas.....

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Water hash doesn't use chemicals and it is not really an extraction like oil is, it is really just sifting via water.
Water sifting is really what awakened the masses about purity of resin as all the hash imports were only 10% THC on average, less then well grown herbal Cannabis, what a joke. After people started making pure resin 50%+ THC hash via water sifting no one wanted the bad imports, and dry sift can be even better!
If you use a solvent then it is an extraction, water is not used as a solvent with water sifting.
I understand your concern, remember that 10 years ago we couldn't find any dry sift entries no one even had any dry sift to enter except for me, and I do not enter, I judge. We will see the ratio of dry sift entries vs water sift this year, I bet it is still mostly water sift as anyone with great plants and good water sifting technique can make the best bubble hash. Just get it dry as quick as you can and freeze it. But dry sift is a real art, if you want the very very best....
I think you understand?
I do hope for more dry sift entries this year, we will see....

-SamS

No extracts but bubble hash is allowed? True hash is either rubbed or shaken not stirred. You don't consider adding anything including water is extraction?

Lucky 7

I don't even wanna post after that statement (noytered). . . lol . . . I would sure like to be in the room, for about 1/2 hr anyway, then crawl out, stoned to the bejeemenies

Sam - it's invite only.. how does one acquire said invite? I wouldn't be able to go this year anyways, but next year if it happens?

Would like to plan for it and make up a special batch of my own genetics for that.. I have a few things around that I haven't done in years, but are far better for making sift.

Just easier to do clones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
The easiest is to show up with 10 grams or more of an entry, find me, Rob Clarke or Bubbleman at the HTCC to get tickets for the LEGEND'S OF HASHISH Dinner. The event has happened for the last 11 years, it will continue as long as people care enough to make and share the very best resin and have some fun doing so. Lots of incredible smoke shared stories and ideas how to make and use the best resin products made by mankind. No cameras please.
-Sams

Sam - it's invite only.. how does one acquire said invite? I wouldn't be able to go this year anyways, but next year if it happens?

Would like to plan for it and make up a special batch of my own genetics for that.. I have a few things around that I haven't done in years, but are far better for making sift.

Just easier to do clones.

You had mentioned BM will be taking shots on his camera.. different day I suppose from the dinner eve?

I will for sure make myself a special batch and show up next year. Would be a lot of fun, i'm sure.

snoopydroopy

It would be such an honor to meet and smoke with all the legendary hash makers of the world. Talk about a sesh!!! I've got a really melty tasty unique hash strain brewing in the works that is just perfect for drysifting. I would love to enter this years resin cup but unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year but Some friends and family of mine will be going with some entry's. I could just make a batch for them to send to the cup so i can be there in spirit! But next year it's really going Down!

If you're there next year we should grab a beer, lol.

I've never traveled outside the States save for Canada..this would be fun.

snoopydroopy

If you're there next year we should grab a beer, lol.

I've never traveled outside the States save for Canada..this would be fun.

Hell yeah would love to grab a beer lol but yeah the legends of hash cup is the big one. To meet BM Sam and sesh it with all the hash legends would be epic. An event thats definitely on my bucket list.

im sure we could bump heads at one of the several cups that are held in the states, before next year. Theres Canada? Denver, SF, LA, Seattle and who knows what else is in the works.

BUT NEXT YEAR THOUGH CANT WAIT!

jump117

Veteran
I think you understand?

Sam_Skunkman, in this context let me ask a question of the classification of hashish, please.
I believe that hashish implies mechanical sifting through a sieve of whole heads.
Ice-water hash meets this requirement, but additionally requires maneuver temperature.
Charas distanced much further - a sieve does not apply and the heads forced mechanically destroyed.

If, in the absence of chemical dissolution, allowed no screens, the destruction of heads and maneuver temperature,
the list of hashish can rightly add condensates such as rosin and reclaim.

Please help determine the technological frontier. :thank you:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Hey Jump,
It is very very hard for me to understand your questions, the english is difficult to say the least.
Sifting is not required to make hashish, the first hashish was hand rubbed not sifted, for sure.
Not sure what you mean by "maneuver temperature"?
By charas you mean hand rubbed? Pressing any good resin will smear the heads open.
As for rosin or reclaim, neither is hashish to me it is an extract that used heat and condensation instead of a solvent.
The only thing that has changed is now there is really a lot of BHO extracts, be they good or bad....
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman, in this context let me ask a question of the classification of hashish, please.
I believe that hashish implies mechanical sifting through a sieve of whole heads.
Ice-water hash meets this requirement, but additionally requires maneuver temperature.
Charas distanced much further - a sieve does not apply and the heads forced mechanically destroyed.

If, in the absence of chemical dissolution, allowed no screens, the destruction of heads and maneuver temperature,
the list of hashish can rightly add condensates such as rosin and reclaim.

Please help determine the technological frontier. :thank you:

Last edited:

EsterEssence

Veteran
So when Eldon and I were Kathmandu, and he supposedly came up with the idea for the bags, to make a product that was near to as good as my/ your dry sift I was wrong when i told him that was extraction not true hash.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
LEGEND'S XI

LEGEND'S XI

See you there,
-SamS

Attachments

• LEGEND'S XI.jpg
    LEGEND'S XI.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 34
  • legends of hashish back.jpg