What's new

Legalized marijuana: How will states prevent teen drug use?

Jhhnn

Veteran
Thanks, Headband.
Kinda fits with my experience. The panic attacks were extremely rare in the 1980's, but with the higher THC/CBD ratio now, I have to tread lightly with some strains.
Sending out a couple I like next month, to a lab. I am curious what the results will show.
Fascinating plant, no matter how you slice it!
Regards

Interesting POV. I don't have issues with panic attacks, but as a low tolerance occasional smoker, I have to be careful of modern strains for different reasons. I like to toke up & do something, fire one up with friends & go to the movies, the restaurant, whatever, use it to enhance a good time. It doesn't really work that way if I'm baked crispy onto the couch.

I even grew a supposedly less potent strain, Rishi Kush, for that kind of socializing. Even that is quite potent & deserving of some respect. Not like the Satori grown with it, which blows the top of my head off, (in a good way, when that's what I want) but some respect none the less.

It's odd that the Rishi is quite frosty, resinous & very "white", with a potent aroma, but the Satori really isn't. The Satori is pretty unexceptional, until you smoke it.

ydijadoit

Jhhnn,
It's funny you mention strains like that, that don't have the "Bag appeal" if you will, of frostier ones, but will knock you for a loop, just the same.
I have some Lemon Kush, from a Attitude freebie I grew. It smells ok, and it's got a lot of purple in it, but otherwise, I've grown stuff twice as frosty. Oh, my... The LK will slap me. Not in a bad way, just one toke short of my own telethon!
Regards

mrcreosote

Veteran
I was far more concerned about my kids drinking alcohol as teens.

120 mph. tearing down the freeway passing lane vs. 45 mph in the right hand lane with Grannies in Nash Ramblers flipping them off.

The nervous nellies need to get real about what's dangerous and what's not.

Latest posts

Latest posts