What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legalize Marijuana-California Initiatives

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually it would be a good idea just to delete all these off topic posts including mine.

"I want to be clear: I absolutely despise marijuana," Jones said Tuesday.

Guess what Jones, No one gives a fuck what you think, in fact, YOUR not paid to think about that....your paid to ENFORCE the laws....lawmakers MAKE THE LAWS....so why dont you do us all a favor and shut your fucking worthless brainwashed trap before i shut it for you..
I want to be clear, i despise ingorance. i hope you choke.

Marshall said marijuana use would cause massive health problems and said taxpayers would likely foot the bill.

please then explain with the current rates of cannabis use in your state, why taxpayers arent already footing the bill? and what do taxpayers have to do with me getting "sick"? from cannabis use? wouldnt that just cause more money to be funneled into the healthcare system?
california has had a MEDICAL marijuana law since 1996, why would the majority of the californian population vote in a law for medical use of marijuana if it causes damage to your health?
boy you must think everyone in your state is a fucking idiot.
also last time i checked, YOUR a cop, not a DOCTOR...so why are you giving your state advice on what should be considered "harmful" or "medicine"?
im sick and tired of the shithead cops giving their (strongly biased) opinions on what our laws should be. you are LAW ENFORCEMENT, you profit off of things being ILLEGAL. you have no obligation to speak in favor of repealing any laws because you know your paycheck relies on this being illegal.

go bust some meth labs you pussy.
good god im sick of this shit.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy I can tell he rubbed you the wrong way. I wounder why these assjacks did not become actors. They put on such a freakin soap opera makes ya want to cry.

wow. i cant believe that was on fox....good job fox...
seems like the tables may actually be turning when you see shit like this on fox of all places

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Nice Commercial...

[youtubeif]aciVAV1mL-o[/youtubeif]

Another....

[youtubeif]nZK_2BarUzE[/youtubeif]

Now email this link to everybody you know :)

[youtubeif]b6t1EM4Onao[/youtubeif]

RetroGrow

Veteran
This is good news!
I like the law.
I only wish they would use the term "cannabis", rather than calling it by it's slang term.
Hopefully the young people who were the lowest voting demographic last time can somehow be inspired to get off "FaceBook" for 5 minutes and vote.
If the college age kids vote, it will be a lock.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I grow for Profit too...but if you can't realize there is room enough for Profit within Legalization...then you need to re-think yourself--:tiphat:

bruh>>> people like him is just the bottom of the barrel who is too bitch to take it to a place like texas or florida where they can see what cannabis prohibition is really like. they just want to try and make that untaxed money with zero risk.

risk = reward. if you cant handle the risk,,, i hear mcdonalds is hiring. ill take a quarter pound w. cheese and a coke extreegrowerrr.

ploppertop

This bill is much better than the last one. I voted against the last one because the tax structure and licensure completely fucked small and medium sized growers. The model in the last bill was built so that only the really big guys could be successful I.E. Richard Lee (prop. 19 tool/selfish millionaire ass) a handfull of others and tobacco companies. In short the taxes and licensure in the last bill would have made it so expensive to grow that the only people who could make money were those with enough cash to build and maintain super high volume facilities.

This bill at least leaves the industry accessible to the middle class and the many existing growers. Though if the price goes down much more who knows what effect that will have on the industry and california's economy.

well, here we go, not entirely sure how I feel but this will be fun to watch.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Please refrain from bringing 19 into this conversation?

I'd hate to have to point out all the bullshit lies you just posted in a thread about a different proposal.

Let's just hope dragonfly don't spread more shit for ignorant sheep to respread.

ploppertop

Please refrain from bringing 19 into this conversation?

I'd hate to have to point out all the bullshit lies you just posted in a thread about a different proposal.

Let's just hope dragonfly don't spread more shit for ignorant sheep to respread.

I am neither ignorant nor parroting anyone. I actually took the time to read prop. 19 and I understood it. As well as research out who was backing it (and deals already pre-approved for massive facilities in oakland and berkeley pending the outcome).

I am not against paying my fair share of taxes (in fact I strongly believe CA could use the money) and could deal with a price drop. but if you took time to read the last prop, it would put growing out of reach for the regular joe and that was not cool. thats all I'm trying to say.

Last edited: