What's new

Legal Bud? Good Or Bad?

K

kallenavndk

HuffAndPuff said:
DRUMROLL.......

CONGRATULATIONS TO NMETTLER89 and KALLENAVNDK!!!

YOU ARE IC'S MOST RECENT RECIPIENTS OF HUFFANDPUFF's HIGHLY COVETED...
SEAL OF (dis)APPROVAL!!!! (TM)

I don't even wanna know how the one little kid has managed to spend $80 that ain't even his.... Let alone that he spent it on forest pubes. And as a HighTimes reader, (I know, I know) I can tell you that this clown shoe bought the cheapest buds there. Since it's all garbage, it was prolly the smartest thing he did- though I suspect he didn't do it on purpose...

HuffAndPuff

MODS-
IMHO, this thread is WAY more offensive/annoying/irrelevant than half the shit that gets locked up and binned. It's not so much the topic of discussion as the level of discourse and context, if you catch my drift...

Hey old man if you say the legal bud is garbage then you have smoke it hehe an then you laugh at me lol what a retardo i havent smoke it you have :dueling:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
You don't have to smoke it to know it's crap....as I said, some things should be common sense....

K

kallenavndk

An why are you all attacking this guy ? do your misses rule your house whit a iron fist and the the only respekt you think you can get is when miss dumbass i sleeping and you guys go on internet to rule like a littel Hitler or bush ?
This is fuckt up manners !!!!!

K

kallenavndk

KharmaGirl said:
You don't have to smoke it to know it's crap....as I said, some things should be common sense....
Common sense hehe we are on a Ganja smorkers forum the common sense aint around anymore

greenhead

Veteran
kallenavndk said:
Common sense hehe we are on a Ganja smorkers forum the common sense aint around anymore

What does that mean? Smoking weed is no excuse for not having common sense.

:joint: :wave:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
its really bad theres no way of making sure minors cant join this site, especially the ones at the age of 15 or so..

S

scotianmeds

I bet you drink .5 beer too. Man that stuff will get you smashed...LOL

K

kallenavndk

greenhead said:
What does that mean? Smoking weed is no excuse for not having common sense.

:joint: :wave:
Hey what does Hehe Means where you come from? Thats it ironic perhaps.
You guys can punk guys for buying legal weed but can joke about real weed?

:spank: Out:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts