What's new

Legal Bud? Good Or Bad?

nmettler89

I just bought some of that "legal" bud that you see around the web and i never have tryed it and i want to know if you get a buzz off of it or any thing?, i got some rasta smoke i think it was called and hawiian gold bud. Tell me if you ever tryed it and have got a buzz off it please.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
my ex-gf's mom bought that shit out of high times once....like a lb for $35...

it was worth every penny? :bashhead:

just buy an eighth man, seriously.

ArcticBlast

DoubleJ

85 dollars?

Shit you could grow your own for much less.

If these things were good enough to get you high, they'd have been made illegal decades ago.

Oh well, live and learn.

K

kallenavndk

hehe cool where too buy :dueling: ? can u buy it online :)?

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Sweet im going to be a legal junkie know hohohoho just like xmas

K

kallenavndk

DAM IT TO EXSPENSIVE i need to pay 30 dollars ekstra because i live in dk :(

S

ScrogHog

The one you bought does work but there is one called Spice Gold supposedly its affects are very similar to weed i have read reports all over the internet that this is the only one worth buying. Its about the same price as weed thats why i just stick to weed but if i was on probation i would prolly buy this shit and test it out.

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
spice, spice gold, chillin, theres an assload of them out there
they are purported to be rather effective, although i dont trust the ingredients list at all and they probably arent very safe to smoke in the long run...
they usually cost only a little less than the real deal though, and you know the real deal works for sure tog et you where you want to go

why is it legal? casue theres nothing illegal in it
no THC, or cannabinoids

Last edited:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
if you want legal shit that will still "fuck you up", google "basement shaman", there's plenty of good and bad shit on there.

Didnt hear it from me
ArcticBlast

Latest posts

Latest posts