What's new

Legal Addictions

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Everybody for the most part has a legal addiction...or maybe twenty. There's a thread for confessions, illeagal addictions and everything else. So tell us your LEGAL addictions...try to keep it specific to your real addictions or maybe even a compulsive habbit or two...just for fun.

I'm addicted to Red Bull....I can't stop myself. It's an addiction that I can get away from for a while, but it always comes back. That's just a start for me......

Attachments

• redbull.jpg
    redbull.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 8
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

coffee...nicotine...alcohol...used to be addicted to pain killers(that were prescribed) so everything is legal & all of it is sh*t

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Ice cream...all kinds...I'll eat any of it, every day, if I let myself. I'm also addicted to reading...anything I can get my eyes on, books, mags, online galore, billboards, you name it.

i love king of the hill, i think im addicted to that too, if its on tv im watchin it! Too bad its the last season, im gonna have to buy the dvds soon, which means i also have to get a dvd player

VanVulpen

Veteran
addicted to ic as well:yeahthats i'm also addicted to genetics, spend most of my money on seeds and i have an unhealthy interest in beer, the government should do something about it until is too late...

Kizzattack

Pizza, pie, coffee and tea. I drink probably 5 cups of tea a day, so it's not such a bad addiction. I've spoken to plenty of Americans that seem to think everyone in England is addicted to tea and crumpets!

D

danny karey

Addicted to buying seeds, smoking cig's, pot, used to be into coke, Oxy's,then Methadone.............Listening to the Band TOOL, checking out Danny Carey drumming vids on youtube............and eating Pillsbury Cinnimon buns and chocolate chip cookies and drinking Chocolate milk when baked ( which is most of the time).

Danny

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Ohh hell....at one time or another, all of them....

This one falls under the "Too many to list" category :D

And I'm not in a place to share all my sketched/illegal shit yet either .....:noway: :nanana:

Not sketched like "Oh shit, that dude is foul" ....More like "No shit man, you did that ?"

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

Addicted to buying seeds, smoking cig's, pot, used to be into coke, Oxy's,then Methadone.............Listening to the Band TOOL, checking out Danny Carey drumming vids on youtube............and eating Pillsbury Cinnimon buns and chocolate chip cookies and drinking Chocolate milk when baked ( which is most of the time).

Danny
damn you're making me hungry. lol

C

cellardweller

caffeine and nicotine..kicked the really bad one.
does pooty-tang count??

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
liquor of all sorts, not so much beer but still drink it plenty.. damn right Miss Blunted some redbull is where its at!!

Also just switched ffrom Marlboro Lights to Black & Mild WOOD TIP.. SOOO fucking DANK!!!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I was addicted to red bull also but now i drink 1 or 2 a month at most.
Also used to drink only cola and other drinks containing caffeine, but never liked coffe... :)
I stopped smoking ciggarettes...

Not many addictions ATM...
I guess I'm adicted to driving.