What's new

Led Zepplin Bumper Sticker = "Probable Cause"

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best one I heard lately was from a singer/songwriter out of NOLA, Beth Patterson.

"Jesus is coming. I don't know whether to spit or swallow."

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I knew it was junk when they quoted the cop. :biglaugh:

No police officer is going to go on record saying they target "longhairs".

G

Junk as it may be... that is EXACTLY how the police operate in IL... Driver beware.

Mais~

Last edited:
G

I sold computers a few years back, and a young lady I sold laptop to had a bumper sticker that said;

"Jesus loves you - everyone else thinks your an asshole"

She was a student at a bible college...

lol

ws

S

sow the seeds

Wow if this is true its really sad. So what if you didn't have a led zeppelin bumper sticker, but instead one of a giant pot leaf that says "I'm smokin a fatty right now." This wouldn't be considered "probable cause" because its not led zeppelin?

Wow I never thought I'd see the day when the government blatantly tries to control people like that saying they can't even express themselves on THEIR OWN VEHICLE! Well I did think I'd see that day actaully, just not this soon!

The funniest part is that is 100% targets stoners. Its like their only looking for weed. I don't know what bands murders/rapists/pedophiles like but maybe they should start targeting those bumper stickers...ya know for things that are doing ACTUAL HARM!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
They actually used to do this alot in the 1980's on all major routes leaving dead shows. Target vehicles with GD/rock stickers and pull them over for random searches. Got so bad by late 80's early 90's that most heads sick of the trouble removed them all from their cars.

Im a black man with dreadlocks I been gettin pulled over for years, and getting searched for no reason. Take a lil time and study a lil law. When I get pulled "rideing dirty" I try and keep the car clean, and keep what ever im tryin to hide in my pocket. Hell I dont even wait for the coppers to ask to search the car I ask " do you want to search the car now?" I hop out and follow their directions. They usually search and let me go. I have found that if you act like you got something to hide and refuse a search they will call the dogs on ya, but if you just give them what you know they want they are alot less nosey!

Black men with locks dont need no damned bumper stickers. Welcome to my world.

This is why I tell people not to count on "probable cause" or a the police needing some kind of "search warrant".

Just don't drive with drugs in your car because you have no rights in your car they can basically search anything they want except the trunk.

Even with the trunk they will bring a dog and get him to bark and your busted.

I never drive with herb, just to risky.

That is fucked how they profile you like that.

70s_PotHead

Just clicked on some Led Zepp to jam too and now I'm lighting a bowl of kush.........

70s :joint:

G

Okay people!

The Onion is a hilarious FAKE news agency with a paper, a website and a radio program. My favorite was quoted by the Chinese News papers as fact. That Congress had to sell the Capital Dome for money!

It's a spoof , a satire. If you want some laughs... check out the onion.com

Peace...

NOKUY

Veteran
I Used To Grow said:
really doh

IUTG...have you been listening to "ice cube" recently???

just curious, I tend to find myself sayin' "really doh" quite a bit after an ice cube session LOL .