What's new

LED Retailers...

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
ok, i am gonna try something different... capturing these spreadsheets as an image an uploading is a bit of a PIA...

so i have converted my spreadsheets to PDF's...

So, now we have:

LED Manufacturers Advertised Watts.pdf
LED Manufacturers Real Watts.pdf
LED Manufacturers Warranty.pdf
LED Manufacturers Prices.pdf
LED Manufacturers Alphabetical.pdf

what do you guys think? now i think i can go back and attach these to the first post... ;)

ALL PDF CHARTS ARE NOW IN POST #1 OF THIS THREAD

Last edited:

oneshot

I would leave the images as well for maybe people who don't have accounts but browse anonymously? They won't be able to d/l attachments, or make them rapidshare links or something?

G

Guest 88950

great input all................can anyone else say STICKEY material.

cjk

ok, i am gonna try something different... capturing these spreadsheets as an image an uploading is a bit of a PIA...

so i have converted my spreedsheets to PDF's...

So, now we have:

what do you guys think? now i think i can go back and attach these to the first post... ;)

good stuff! :tiphat:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
thanks guys...

and no offense to non-members, but i think i will only update the pics occasionally now and make the PDFS the main transfer of new information...

oh and i did not mention with that last set of updates the following have now been included:

CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS SOLARSTORM
E.SHINE 4G LIGHTING (noted by the -R at the end of the model name)
GROWSTEALTH LED (only two models, they have two more powerful model coming soon)

:tiphat:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoned to the bone last nite I ordered a SolarFlare BloomBoost. I'm sure I can think of worse things I've spent $400 on. :rolleyes:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, that's usually a "liquid bravery" move, I buy everything stoned so I can use it as an excuse.
I've bought a few things on E-Bay that I'd forgotten about til they show up. :redface:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoned to the bone last nite I ordered a SolarFlare BloomBoost. I'm sure I can think of worse things I've spent $400 on. :rolleyes:

First Kudos for buying 'merican! :tiphat:

I looked at their SDGs. Hopefully they are not accurate as to mid-band.

One of the reasons why HPS users are reluctant to switch is that HPS bulbs have a broad 500+ (G/Y/O) bandwidth, which is essential to chlorophyll B production.

Maybe they can toss in ~ 20% Cree XP-E Neutral Whites (or equivalent). Worth a call IMHO :artist:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! It was a big part of the decision.
My dad was a hardware salesman, I grew up in the 60's, 70's hearing how the "cheap imports" were killing companies like his.
Nowadays, it's hard to find anything made in the USA. Crumbling textile factories, from brick to pre-fab, ghost the landscape.

I hear you on the mid-band output. All 3 SolarFlare models produce the same, but the Bloom Boost is presented as "Perfect for
supplementing HID lights", which is what it'll be doing. :smoke:

Bassy59

so i have converted my spreedsheets to PDF's...

So, now we have:

You can go ahead and adjust GrowStealthLED 600w Quantum to actual wattage 402w. It's had no more than 2w fluctuation.

oneshot

Should I keep posting these in here or not? Not sure if people in this thread follow my grow thread.

Current pics of what the eShine 126x3w 3G has done:

Day 31 of 12/12 (from time of light switch, not pistils)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I for one, like seeing the direct results of the various units.
This is the only LED thread I subscribe to, so it's a plus to me.
That said, we're 20 pages in with no end in sight, and down the line it'll be some real homework to sift thru it all for pertinent info.
The charts should be the chief reference point, and you're on your own after that to glean what you want. I say keep 'em coming!

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics are relevant, BUT, the specific panel should be mentioned, not just the mfg. eshine has many different panels. Would love to see pics of their Wall Washers