What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED Microgrow

RaZoR!

My temps have never been above 82f but usually 75-80.

About indicators. My Modem is in the room, gonna go cover up the lights with black tape and see if that makes a difference.

RaZoR!

This is fucking bullshit. Cab is 1000% percent sealed. The indicator lights for my modem produce like no light and its not even near my cab. 3rd week of 12/12 and all I get is new nodes. What the fucking fuck..........

MicroRoy

Did you use a bloom boosting fertilizer?

If you repotted to close to the time you flipped. It might still be putting energy into filling the pot with roots. Bigger pots are not always the best for short veg times.

Defoliating is not always a good option. They power the flowers. It takes a lot of energy to regrow fan leaves.

doob

Are you sure the timers are setup correctly and working? Have you checked to make sure? Defoliating can long them out a touch but I am always pulling leaves off and they are fine

RaZoR!

I never transplanted. I hardly defoliated at all. My timer is for sure on 12/12. A friend is growing the same genetics and just got his first pistils last night and he flipped to 12/12 a few days after me. He vegged like an extra 5 days compared to my 28 days.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
When you say the same genetics are you saying the same strain or the same plant (clone/cutting)?

Everything seems sound on your end so it's got to be genetics in my opinion.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
some plants need more darkness to initiate flowers than other. try turning your lights down to 11 on and 13 off. also are you still feeding a high nitrogen feed it could delay onset of flowering? i'm interested to see how this pans out. little leds and shit wouldn't be causing this issue unless those leds are just as bright as when your lights are on during daytime. double check your timer make sure it's not accidentally coming on during the dark. make sure it's actually going off during the night and not set to always on.

if you can a close up of the tops would be useful.

RaZoR!

Confirmed females!!! Really tiny pistils on both plants. Saw with a 10x scope. All I have to worry about now is hermes, but I know forsure they are not males! 18 days into flower. I think these are going to need atleast 9-10 weeks. Here we go.

I also decreased the timer last night by a half an hour. Seemed to work.

GH Flora Grow and Bloom. FFOF w/perlite for those who asked.

I also mistakenly said a 1 liter, these are probably 2 or 3 liter pots.

Last edited:

RaZoR!

Stretching like a son of a bitch. These girls grew 2 inches last night. These have nearly tripled in height from veg. I only have a few inches of overhead left. Should I keep tying or move them to a taller box?

RaZoR!

They got tied down again. I want to get some pictures, but the current camera I am using sucks. Pretty soon I'll get some better shots in.

RaZoR!

Are they starting to smell?

Yes, nothing crazy yet but the beginnings are here.

Day 24 12/12

Side shoots are coming up quick. Have trained every branch with zip ties, plants are approximately 18 inches in height, but trained to about 6 inches from the medium. Supercropped a few side branches that I couldn't get tied down. Better pics this time.

Pic 2 is pistils from plant 1 and pic 3 is pistils from plant 2.

Looking pretty damn healthy. Hopefully the stretch is almost done!

Attachments

• IMG_1402.jpg
    IMG_1402.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1403.jpg
    IMG_1403.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1405.jpg
    IMG_1405.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

MicroRoy

They will probably stretch row another couple of weeks then fatten up. You can get something heavy to make the branches touch the floor if you need to.

Looks like a lot of difference between plants.

Its gonna be great smoke.

RaZoR!

They will probably stretch row another couple of weeks then fatten up. You can get something heavy to make the branches touch the floor if you need to.

Looks like a lot of difference between plants.

Its gonna be great smoke.

Both came from the same bud, but yeah I agree. Plant 1 seems to have more broad leaves , and plant 2 seems to be very sativa dominate.

Last edited: