What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED grown Sour 60

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll up pot them when they sex which should start happening anytime really to start seeing the males.

I am also going to be putting a few into coco.

S_a_H

Deano420

lookin forward to seeing how this turns out,was growing out in spain ,indoor under hps and outdoor,now that i am back in the uk,was thinking of going led,but im just not sure if they form as dense soild buds as hps,and to buy 2-3 is alot of money to waste if they arent any use,good luck mate,hope thet bud like beauties

JustSmokin

Can't wait to see this grow. I will be doing a 63w led vs 150HPS in a tent with AF's...should be fun. I'm subscribed, good luck.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is my first time growing out Sour 60.

I would make the statement that I have done a fair share of AF grows and would consider myself an exp'd AF grower.

The more the merrier.

S_a_H

Roortokeage

This is my first time growing out Sour 60.

I would make the statement that I have done a fair share of AF grows and would consider myself an exp'd AF grower.

The more the merrier.

S_a_H

thank you for the input. I have 2 LR2 Cross Breeds going at the moment under a Glow Panel. Cant afford the Hps right now. ..... I am using FFOC soil mixed with topsoil and peatmoss. I want to know what kind of feedind schedule are you following or what can I follow. Im using FF trio pack liquids. Thanks :window::window:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right now I am following ICC's feeding schedule with the Happy Frog.

But before in soil I would feed once or twice before sexing and two or four times after sexing.

But each strain is different and I do not follow anything most of the time especially with the FFOS mix. Its suppose to give a 90 day supply mixed in and the AF's don't need much more.

S_a_H

Roortokeage

Right now I am following ICC's feeding schedule with the Happy Frog.

But before in soil I would feed once or twice before sexing and two or four times after sexing.

But each strain is different and I do not follow anything most of the time especially with the FFOS mix. Its suppose to give a 90 day supply mixed in and the AF's don't need much more.

S_a_H

thank you very much.... I will see about following DR. Joints AF sched.