What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED First Grow-Indica XXL

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
No it is not Hammerhead its from sunshine systems,,,:joint:

Update shots....The Led light is 14watt not 24 watt like my buddy said it was :wallbash:
here is some specs of the light: http://www.sunshine-systems.com/specs/glowpanelspec.pdf

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Forest20

Veteran
Update pics: First pic was four days ago.. the rest are taken today...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

sx646522

Nice pics there, Forest...

Hey dude, what's up with that hand? Looks like a white guy that had brown paint splashed on it in Photoshop! :confused:

Cheers,

-SX

Forest20

Veteran
A little but:joint:...what happen hahah yes ther is no photofix on my computer Windows hate it

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Nice grow. That's the gropanel, eh? Hmmm. They going as worse than, the same as, or better than HID or CFL. Please feel free to be very specific on these Forest.

Nodes look a bit stretchy to me for an Indica. Is this something peculiar to the strain, the result of light distance or some other issue? This isn't a slam on your grow, just an observation and I am intensely interested in your findings on a variety of levels, my own pecuniary interests not being the least of my concerns.

Great photos by the way. Love those fat-assed Indica leaf sets. :p

Forest20

Veteran
thanks MPD,Hammerhead,and all thanks for stopping in...MPD it the glow-panel from Sunshine systems..so far can really tell yet...during veg with these seeds are real tight then grow during flower is you look in my Aroma link below my signature shows the same growth pattern as before...:joint:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
It's all good then, collie man. Forest I'm going to be hunting down more Indicas to try for pain relief as I am a daily tension migraine headache patient (I eat Excedrine Migraine like candy all dang day) in search of that perfect Indica. I've got some mind blowing Sativa dominant strains at the moment and looking for the top 6 that will stay as mums in the box. Any thoughts on those you've been working with?

Keep me tuned in on the Sunshine system. I'm upgrading a new box set up and am thinking more output is possible with LEDs...

Forest20

Veteran
My Choose indica or indica mix are, Indica XXL but I going to this time leave it for an extra 4 weeks to get the knockout :), then some BOG bogglegum my all time fav and LSD from him as well...Joint:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Is that some frosting I see next to the nodes on those petioles? Whoa...

How is the LED system working for ya' Forest?

K+

Forest20

Veteran
Thanks for stopping in MPD...I can say it definitely it does produce glands very quickly then before. Good so far:joint:
Update pic: shots of some glands:D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Forest20

Veteran
Well MPD it states 50-55 days on info given in my strain report and SAG. I may lit it go until it dies of natural causes:joint:

Pic update no flash just grow lights in room.:
picture.php

picture.php
:smokeit:

Last edited:

Forest20

Veteran
Better Late Then Never.... Update: CHEESE

Better Late Then Never.... Update: CHEESE

Well it's ben thirty-two days since my last update... So here it goes sorry about the pics I will get my better camera tomorrow...

UPDATE: Info: I Topped my plant so I could enjoy it on my trip:smokeit::biggrin:...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts