What's new

LED and BUD QUALITY

Ca++

Everyones comments get moderated?
My reply here offers nothing to the thread, so everyone else need not read further.

This is your 6th post, so it might be related to bot filtering. Though in your 4th, you were denying you were an old user, for the second time. While quoting someone, because you said you didn't know how to properly post a reply. So maybe the mods are just holding your hand while you find your way.

I have not seen talk of moderation before, but bot's do come in swarms sometimes. So it seems reasonable that a number of simultaneous signups would get their posting rates throttled back. Maybe you just timed it badly.

Again, no, it's not normal here. Though is very common on other forums. So it might be a new thing.
There is a website support forum, where you might want to ask.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I agree with most of your post @CannaT but Psilocybin is certainly not poisonous to your body.

It's more like an antidote.

Also, when these sulfur/highly volatile alcohols have gassed off and the bud is cured, they are still not comparable in my book, led vs hid. Hooch vs single malt bro

:smoker:
So this is hooch? Tastes a lot more like some single malt or grand cru burgundy to me buddy…
6B37CB11-D3FC-4C28-90A0-31CF3FA16E8C.jpeg
808D081A-4A06-4409-90DF-A8052FC91FC1.jpeg

Hiddenjems

wow ... u sound like my son..... ahhh to be young....
You’re the ones that can’t tell the difference between brown brick weed and a flower worth smoking.

I’ve been growing for a living since 2003.

Yes visual identification is a part of potency.

I grow entire crops never going over 72* just for the increased terps, which lead to greater potency.

Hiddenjems

Resin coverage in no way determines quality. I just had to add that tidbit lol.
Let me clarify. Great looking buds with lots of visible trichomes aren’t always good. But if you can examine a flower with a little magnifier and you can’t find any trichomes, it’s trash.

Latest posts

Latest posts