What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

Bleiweis

Veteran
My 2cents

lay off all the nutes and let them dry out first! I see you have some sort of home made air pots...they should dry out soon:) transplant them when you'll have the option and i think you'll be good!

LogRhythmic

Bleiweis, I got the pots on Amazon - they came with four sizes and this is the second smallest. The largest look like they are about a half liter.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078N75MG8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They're trivial to cut away but were a pain to fill. If I use them again I'll build a tool to make it easier.

Dubi, as these flower quickly, can I start a second outdoor batch? I'm planning on buying a tent and lights if I need to veg a bit. I'm hoping to get the line 35 2:1 pheno and the 30:1 pheno.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
JULY 4th update

JULY 4th update

Hello all, a quick update of two plants.

This is my most mature male with some pollen dropping bombs.

This is a Lebanese x Erdpurt. I figured I'd just add her in this thread. She was planted later in spring. She seems to like her bag and is catching up quickly. This one is a very strong plant with a heavy stalk. Heavy Erdpurt influence with this one. Going to celebrate Independence Day with friends. aka. DRINKING .
Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 8th Updates

July 8th Updates

Hello my friends, I decided to cull the male Lebanese plants yesterday. After considering Dubi's advice and I really want to see how these girls could flower without forming seeds. The quality of bud will be higher for my friends and a few patients.

Lebanese female #1

Lebanese female #2
I hope all of you have a great week. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
While I'm here

While I'm here

There isn't a thread for the Lebanese x Erdpurt. So I will post up my lady here.

This plant was started later than the others by two full weeks from start of germination. She has grown very vigorously in her 35 gallon bag. I hope you have more of these, I think your on to something here brother. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
July 19th update

July 19th update

Hello,
It's a beautiful day to be off work and hanging out with the girls. Here is a couple pictures of my two Lebanese females.

Lebanese female #1

Lebanese female #2

This one is my Lebanese x Erdpurt, she was planted a little later than some of the other plants. She is gaining ground quickly and seems happy.
Happy growing Peace :tiphat:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Latest pic of the tall lebanese:

picture.php

Stout one at same date:

picture.php

Both have the same 180L/44Gal size smart pots so can use that as reference.

Both of them (crappy pic sorry)
picture.php

Latest pic of the stout girl, three days ago:
picture.php

Detail:
picture.php

Any idea to fight grasshoppers?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Repuk, I put out bird seed year around. The birds seem to clean up a lot of the plant pests while they are in the yard. It's not a 100% plan, but it does take care of a lot of pests. Peace

orfeas

Veteran
Repuk, I put out bird seed year around. The birds seem to clean up a lot of the plant pests while they are in the yard. It's not a 100% plan, but it does take care of a lot of pests. Peace

small numbered flocks of swallows and sparrows have been feasting in my patch keeping the population of grasshoppers very small and relatively harmless...yet, I am worried about my figs... :biggrin:

:tiphat:orfeas

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
My yard is a bird feast already, in fact a stopover for migrating ones, a wet dream for bird lovers or bird photographers, had one here already and he stepped out several times... :biggrin:

Was thinking on making a pond for them.

So far grashoppers are in check, will consider eaten leaves as the nature cut...

If things get worse I'll bring in the bug squad (hens)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hens are bigger eating machines. The dogs like to round them up then chase them some more.
Peace

orfeas

Veteran
hey farmer, these Lebs are early fast flowerers or what...reckon they'll finish fairly early too ... if so, that'll be lubbly for the later finishers space wise that is... :)

:tiphat:orfeas

P.S. bother not brother, just read your comment on the Lebs in your thread..

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Orfeas, other than the Auto Malawi x Northern lights f4. These are the fastest to flower in the greenhouse. I like that it's some true old school stuff that no one here has probably ever had.
By the time anything from Mexico gets this far nort, it's just stems and seeds.
Peace brother

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Lebanese

picture.php

Detail
picture.php

picture.php

This plant certainly looks different to my not expert eye... fan leaves on sprouts are 120º relative to the branch, will take a cenital pic.

She has doubled her size since started flowering, wonderful smell to fruity mango.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
repuk said:
This plant certainly looks different to my not expert eye... fan leaves on sprouts are 120º relative to the branch, will take a cenital pic.

At least in this phase, never saw this growth pattern, both the disposition and leave shapes.

Ultra-crappy quality photo, sorry. This is taken "from above", over a branch whose top is perfectly aligned, slightly out of the vertical. But you get the idea: these 3 axis at 120 degrees keep the vertical axis symmetry almost perfectly.

picture.php

Her green is very "limey", specially under the sun, vs Ethiopians dark green for example. The culled leb was darker.

Hope this helps you Dubi to spot a line or pheno, and some history behind, love these threads! :tiphat::biggrin:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
7-25 update

7-25 update

Hey guys I'm loving your show of these amazing plants. Here is a few pictures of my two.

My Lebanese #2 female

This is my Lebanese #1 female

This is my Blueberry male. I will have him pollinate my Blueberry. Lebanese #2, Panama D/C trifoliate and the second Auto Malawi x Northern Lights. The Auto Malawi isn't a planned cross. There just isn't any way to protect her from pollen. I will cull the Blueberry male as soon as he has done his job. Hopefully before the rest of my girls are in full flower mode.
Happy growing my friends, have a great upcoming weekend.
Peace

Ps. I will most likely run these crosses outside next season. I plan on getting 5 or 6 new 45 gallon Root Pouch grow bags. I will move that same number of 35's outside and run Auto's in them.
That's the plan right now anyway, I think at least one will be inside to get a feel for both environments.
Peace :tiphat:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Wow! they look super, I'd say Leb #2 looks same or very similar pheno to mine, but being a month ahead!

That Blueberry male looks certainly mean, growth structure seems to be sativish with thick indica yielding branches (to my unexperienced eye)

I'm subbed already! :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Repuk, hello my friend. These genetics are so symmetrical and uniform in all aspects. I know I need to get another pack or two. Just to keep on ice for a while. My environment loves Lebanese!
Peace brother

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a pleasure to see your lebanese females already flowering repuk and farmerlion :)

I didn't know how would she react to flowering at different latitudes, but seems sexually matured lebanese start to flower in July in the northern hemisphere at different latitudes, as soon as they feel the days are getting shorter. Love her beautiful structures and delicate sativa start of flowering, they flowering should explode now in August.

farmerlion, i really like the idea of the Auto Malawi/NL F4 x Lebanese hybrids :D
Should produce an interesting and good yielding semi autoflowering sativa dom hybrid, very suitable for northern latitudes.
Can't wait to see the Lebanese x ErdPurt flowering too! ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts