What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

Theorganicguy

Lebanese P3 vape report after eight months of cure

Lebanese P3 vape report after eight months of cure

Smell
By smelling the jar you can clearly identify some generic dried fruits with some spices. Squeezing or grinding the buds produce some green mangoes smell and some cedar notes.

Taste
The taste is a completely different story: a citrus candy that fell on a freshly mowed lawn. There's a freshness sensation upon exhaling, similar to the feeling when chewing a mint gum.

picture.php

View image in gallery
picture.php

View image in gallery

Effects
Five minutes after the first hit you start feeling a warmth sensation expanding from within while the body starts relaxing and reliving any sort of pressure. After around 20 minutes there's the onset of the first mind effects and the senses start sharpening, the thoughts start accelerating and becoming more introspective. One hour later the mind and physical realms meet, flowing together in a creativity bliss. Total length of the effects is around 2-3 hours, fading away in a pleasurable relaxation, but without being too exhaustive.
This stuff fits any kind of activity you'd like to indulge:from hiking or taking a swim to write some poetry or simply having a relaxed evening with some friends. Just be careful not to smoke this stuff too late in the evening! She's really stimulating and could deprive you of your desire to sleep. Both some friends and I ended up falling sleep at 3AM, even though we had 11PM originally in mind.

Final thoughts
Truly peculiar landrace, with some refined aromas, unique body-mind high and intriguing foxtails. Great resin production, localised entirely on the buds. Average cold resistance against cold, which is to expect, considering this strain's origins. Yet, she performed more than successfully, while having to cope with a cold and wet autumn and some light street pollutions. Her earliness, flowering around beginning of august, makes her a great choice for those who'd like to experience some NLD landraces up North.
Definitely looking forward some hybrids I made last season!

Speaking of which:This p4 male is almost ready to rock and roll!
picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

Last edited:

Nannymouse

Great thread!

1979 i scored 3 zips of red leb for ocean beach california

we used take a small chunk and put it on a pin and light it and put a wine schooner over it and watch the flame float up slowly.

Oh, that brought back memories. We had some golden hash in the late 70's. Took a pin or a tack and put through a paperback book's cover, so that the pointy side was sticking up when the book was closed. Put a bit of hash on the point of the pin, lit it, then put a tall glass over the pin to catch the smoke and hold it...when it went out, slid the glass to JUST over the edge of the book and took a bitty sip out and quickly slid the glass back to hold the smoke in. Always thought that it was Lebanese Blonde hash, but who knows?

Have a leb cross going, farmerlion sourced, i think it's crossed with blueberry?

Red Doberman

Hey fellas, I have a question perhaps some of you veterans may help me out with. I've been doing an outdoor grow, sole Female Leb P3 for the last 5 months, everything looked great, buds have started to thicken, but than suddenly the weather changed from 25 deg daytime to 6 deg overnight. I guess you know where this is heading, yes I've developed some bud/stem rot (small grey and dried area on main cola and surrounding buds) I have now brought her into the living room for her twilight weeks/months,cut the grey dried bud and leaf areas off. My question is, if she does survive with no further rot dev, will it be safe to use the plant for cookies ( I don't smoke ) I'm reading a lot of conflicting arguments regarding this matter and was wondering if anybody here has any experience with this situation, with this plant in particular. Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Theorganicguy for the inspired and accurate description of this strain :) You perfectly catched up the vibes of this genetics, glad you like the Lebanese so much!

What's your plan for the male ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sorry to hear it Red Doberman, as stated in the strain description this Lebanese doesn't tolerate so well wet and cold conditions since it flowers in its place of origin in a dry environment with very hot temps.

The flowers that have not been affected by fungus should be fine to consume, but since spores cannot be seen with the naked eye only a phytosanitary analysis can confirm whether the non affected buds are free of fungus and completely safe to intake.

Red Doberman

Thanks for your reply Dubi, so far no further issues and she's looking good inside under the skylight. It was entirely my fault of course as I left her outside about a week too long when the temperatures had began to fall drastically here in Central Europe, amazingly she's doesn't seem to mind the lights being switched on inside the house, no signs of re veging

Theorganicguy

Thanks Theorganicguy for the inspired and accurate description of this strain :) You perfectly catched up the vibes of this genetics, glad you like the Lebanese so much!

What's your plan for the male ?

Thank you for the seeds :huggg: Definitely my favourite landrace so far!

I used some pollen on a jamaican leaning Nepal Jam. This seeded bud will be funny to explore :D

picture.php

View image in gallery

SonicNurse92

Red Lebanese Report

Red Lebanese Report

Hola Dubi!

I'm sorry for the late response, i was working with some of your beans trying to find more gems (4 Guawi females std out of 5 and 3 Zamaldelica females std out of 6) and just forgot to come back with some information on the Red Lebanese, but here i go...

Smell: It's a mixture of pine and star anise, sweet flowers and citric fruits but can't define properly, tangerine and mango mixed maybe, star anise and citric are the main scents at the end of the sniff

Taste: Pine and citric, a little sweet at the end and really tasty; i do not smoke cause of lung problems, i vape it at low temps to be more accurate with the flavors

Effect: Calmness, Sedative but not like indicas and not psychedelic at all, awesome for anxiety and insomnia problems, it has been extracted in MCT coco oil and is great medicine in my family

She's fine now in the mother's room with the dark purple Lebanese too, thank you for the advises Dubi you're really nice as always; going to revert her to pollinate my CBD#1 really soon

take care

Attachments

• DSCN1579.jpg
    DSCN1579.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN1407.jpg
    DSCN1407.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Muchas gracias SonicNurse92 :wave:

Glad to hear you are also enjoying this one, your interest and feedback on the different ACE pure landraces is much appreciated.
A pleasure to hear such consistent reports on the Lebanese regarding type of terpenes and qualities of its effect.

Very happy you keep Lebanese parental plants in the mother room and that you plan to cross her with CBD #1 :yes:
I highly encourage to do it, huge CBD potential on a cross between these 2 strains.
And good luck with the Guawi and Zamaldelica females! Please, keep us updated!

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
dang, this one sounds pretty interesting based upon the latest smoke reports.

any plans to develop more hybrids with this, dubi?

that morocco beldia x lebanese in the r&d section sounds pretty cool, i bet concentrates from that would be unique and very relaxing.

i wonder what this lebanese strain would be like mixed with a more thc potent strain, sativa or indica either way.

i've noticed that high thc and cbd mixes can be extremely ... how to put it... dazy? like spaced out, almost a far out drunken buzz sometimes, with no tolerance. could never focus on work to save my life type shit.

i've also noticed what Theorganic guy touched upon, the relaxing/ relieving CBD effects wane to reveal the head high in a muchly creeper fashion. and even if i mixed a sativa leaning strain with CBD, the sativa effects would still show up and last awhile, but would show much later and so i totally get him when he says not to smoke it late in the evening if one wants sleep.

i bet the hash from this is outstanding.

rembetis???

Consolidated

Last edited:
G

Yeah Conso,after the icmag update Greek characters aren't working(I also used to see banners even with adblock on now no banners showing.)

Rembetis, what a fine job!

Rembetis

Yiassas! Ego eimai stin Ameriki. Exo ekoyenia stin Ellada but I grew up over here so my Greek is terrible. Paizo Mpouzouki kai foumaro Hasisi so I chose the name Rembetis in honor of guys like Markos, Batis and Tsitsanis.

Thanks Syd. Got to keep the old traditions going you know.

Rembetis

i've also noticed what Theorganic guy touched upon, the relaxing/ relieving CBD effects wane to reveal the head high in a muchly creeper fashion. and even if i mixed a sativa leaning strain with CBD, the sativa effects would still show up and last awhile, but would show much later and so i totally get him when he says not to smoke it late in the evening if one wants sleep.

rembetis???

I have neuropathies to deal with and while this strain isnt as hard hitting as an Afghani I am still able to get a good nights sleep. I have no trouble getting up the next morning compared to the stronger strains I use for pain. I find it to be very balanced so I can use it during the day as well.

As far as hybrids go my question is why? There are so many out there already. This strain is a little gem and really doesnt need anything added to it. Thats just my opinion.

I'll have to get back to you on the Hash smoke report. Havent tried it yet. It was too warm to make Hash until last week so we have been vaping the buds.

Theorganicguy

that morocco beldia x lebanese in the r&d section sounds pretty cool, i bet concentrates from that would be unique and very relaxing.

i wonder what this lebanese strain would be like mixed with a more thc potent strain, sativa or indica either way.

i've noticed that high thc and cbd mixes can be extremely ... how to put it... dazy? like spaced out, almost a far out drunken buzz sometimes, with no tolerance. could never focus on work to save my life type shit.

rembetis???

You're right, nepalnt21, the whole synergy between CBD and THC it’s truly a fascinating phenomenon.

It’s easy to misunderstand the potential of CBD and THC synergy, as the effects start off so gently that you may get hold of the wrong end of the stick and expect nothing more of muscular relief. I’d dare to say that CBD doesn’t simply counteract THC, as in an on/off switcher, but rather regulates its intensity by diluting the effects and stretching their duration out. Reminds me of how some may prefer to scoff an Espresso and go on about their life while others slowly sip a big cup of Americano.

I remember very clearly, ironically, an afternoon where I pressed and dabbed some rosin made from a CBD 1:3 hybrid. Starting material was around 2% THC and 8% THC. I thought that it would just “make my a** melt on the couch”. Oh my, was that a ride on my bicycle afterwards. Feeling like being 16 and smoking Haze hybrids again, with memory frames randomly disappearing, teleporting through the woods and tasting my music in my mouth.

This is a Erdpurt x (Zamaldelica x Kali China) F1 I made a couple years ago. The mother was a Zamaldelica leaning pheno and had quite an intense head high, where your inner consciousness merged with your reality and sometimes even ended up overlapping it. When overindulged, it gave you the “stare into the space” gaze.
For what concerns the father, Erdpurt, with its pronounced CBD profile, tends more to a relaxed “gazing the sunset on a hammock” vibe, where thoughts remain clear and down to earth, at times a bit fuzzy or, as you said, “drunk”.

Erdpurt x (Zamaldelica x Kali China) F1
More info about the mother :https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8429753&postcount=77
picture.php

View image in gallery

We basically had two opposite worlds merge and, as a result, your conscience slowly fades out and leaves your now anesthetised and relaxed body. The visual and cerebral introspective effects from the distant Zamaldelica grandma can unarguably still be felt. This cross tested at 2% THC, 8% CBD and 1,5% CBG, the latter of which I suspect may be responsible for the headiness. This curious combination is quite hard to be briefly described, since it involves so many different receptors and sensations.

I haven’t got much data on how CBD is perceived in decriminalized countries, but I know that it often has a bad reputation among recreational consumers where the black market is the only supplier. I’ve heard people refer to it as “rookie’s weed”, “buzz killer” or “stuff you use to scum teenagers with”.

The perfect example of how prejudice sometimes fails us miserably may be Lebanese, because it shows how: the low THC can indeed be felt and that CBD doesn’t automatically mean sleep and sedation. As always with Cannabis, maturity plays a crucial role. In this case, I had to harvest Lebanese under suboptimal conditions and that contributed to a partial ripeness. The fresher batches tend to pack a cannabinoid punch, getting you high almost instantly and quite in a “violent” manner. Usually, after a couple hits, you already start noticing some almost imperceptible bodily sensations, such as relaxed jaw muscles or a sudden slowly creeping euphoria and “be happy” feeling. The effect gradually intensifies, just like when a plane is taking off and you feel gravity all over your body.

Last year, I’ve grown a couple Lebanese hybrids: this Lebanese x [Erdpurt x (Zamaldelica x Kali China)] aka CHAOS and this Lebanese x Mountain Dawn, that I jokingly refer to as MDL. The introduction of another CBD hybrid with a pronounced a-pinene terpene profile did soften the electrical charge of Lebanese, but you can still feel a degree of galvanisation in both cultivars.

CHAOS
Father: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8622697&postcount=363

This specimen shows quite an amount of Lebanese’s legacy: the skinny leaves and lanky structure, the stems smelling of peach skin and a strong orange jam butter cream aroma coming from the resin. First samples show some hash-like relaxation.

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

Mountain Dawn #Kali China x Lebanese
The mother:https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8691387&postcount=383

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

This one shows an even greater degree of influence by Lebanese but somehow manifests a truly spicy terpene profile: black currant, dark chocolate and roasted chestnuts. The first nug on the left is her aunt and on the right we have the mother. I really liked how Mountain Dawn beefed this landrace up.

The Lebanese Breeding Pack listed three different phenotypes, some more lemony and other woodier and more orangey, if memory doesn’t fail me. Definitely a lot of options while breeding with this landrace. The biggest lesson here, in my humble opinion, is that the best way to evaluate a certain hybrid or cultivar is to consume it without prejudices or lab numbers in front of us.

I have neuropathies to deal with and while this strain isnt as hard hitting as an Afghani I am still able to get a good nights sleep. I have no trouble getting up the next morning compared to the stronger strains I use for pain. I find it to be very balanced so I can use it during the day as well.

As far as hybrids go my question is why? There are so many out there already. This strain is a little gem and really doesnt need anything added to it. Thats just my opinion.

I'll have to get back to you on the Hash smoke report. Havent tried it yet. It was too warm to make Hash until last week so we have been vaping the buds.

That is some lovely looking dry sift, Rembetis. Hard to beat a good old homemade delicacy! I hope you'll enjoy it!

I see your point here and I sometimes think that some new hype crosses on the market are "too much of a good thing", crossing Gelato with Biscotti with GG#4 and the whole nursery rhyme. I don't want to condemn anyone doing it. I simply prefer to start from scratches and enjoy the fruits of exoticness and simplicity.

I too love landraces, especially those from middle east, source of many exotic hashes and I think this may be one of the rare cases where you can have your cake and eat it too. If we do our best to protect and preserve landraces, doing a couple breeding experiments with them could give birth to some new and peculiar genetics, maybe even with medicinal properties.

Peace

zaprjaques

ace p4(?) lebanese in a micro set up.
sowed 3, kept 2, both females. the third one had really stunted rootgrowth dont know exactly why, it couldnt snap out of it.

kept them in yogurt cups for too long for re- vegging, tried to take a clone from each by topping once. prepared some sts to hit the clones with but they didnt make it. also reveg didnt happen under 20/4 so i went on to flower them and hitting the lower 2 branches with some sts every 5 days..

theyre under 11/13 for a bit more then 2 weeks now.

one is stout with short internodes, the other is lankier and stretchier. leaves seem a bit narrower too.
stout one doesnt smell at all almost, the stetchy gal was a bit 'stinkier' from the get go. sweet hashy smells. the stretchy one also has some clawing leaves and is more nute sensitive than the other.

Attachments

• IMAG6169.jpg
    IMAG6169.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 6xLED Octopus
    6xLED Octopus
    93.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMAG6168.jpg
    IMAG6168.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 7xLED Octopus Wiring with WAGOs
    7xLED Octopus Wiring with WAGOs