What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
You all are so appreciated. Just working on the new thread and strain list.
Peace my friends!

Tp01

Hey yall, nice plants. I got 8 outta 12 above ground. I wonder if ther are any visable traits indicating the high thc or high cbd side of things. Gona do an open pollination with this round but next I will take in separate directions. Half my own genetic makeup is Lebanese been excited following y'alls work, and look forward to sifting my work.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
(P4) Lebanese Girl

(P4) Lebanese Girl

Good news... I got a girl and seems to be firm!

She probably got confused for the increasing photoperiod, and hence the handful nanas at the beggining (not viable)... but currently is budding like a champ!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(P4) Purple Pheno!!! Yay!!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you got a couple, repuk ;)

Not sure whether the Lebanese female will flower correctly or not now that the April days are getting longer at our latitudes in the northern hemisphere.
I haven't tried to flower yet this strain with an increasing photoperiod, it can easily induce hermie traits in strains more prone to it.

If your goal is not to make tons of seeds, then pollinate slightly the female now at the beginning of the flowering and remove the male.
Otherwise the female will be full of seeds faster than you think :D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Theorganicguy,

Not sure why, but i cannot see your images.

In the first big reproduction of the strain, when we produced the P3 seeds for the first release of this Lebanese strain, the reproduction was done indoor in summer time with quite high temps and all the plants finished green. To produce this new P4 generation the reproduction was done indoors in winter time with cold temps and temp variations, and approx one third of the plants showed intense red/purple colors in the stems and flowers.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
@Theorganicguy: Will bring her inside or may add a light for her outdoors if required. If I can reveg her outdoors I'll do for sure :biggrin:

Thanks dubi! Already put the male in a closed room. The female is throwing hairs like crazy, drying her 25L pot everyday no matter if cloudy or sunny day. :woohoo:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
She keeps flowering at an incredible pace, faster even to what I have seen indoors.

Filling internodes at a crazy pace, same as eating, I fertigate (coco+salts) her pot each 12 hours as she dries it solidly.

It is raining almost each 18 hours, I suspect this stimulates her to flower even faster.

She's like 1.90m tall now, the daily progresses are amazing.

picture.php

Budsite:
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
As this is sort of a experiment (landrace sativa and she's flowering with increasing photoperiod) wanted help entering flower with restricted root space to hopefully encourage her to engage in flowering fast.

I'd say it worked :biggrin: otherwise she would be stretching still...

she stopped stretching and looked rather uneasy, was obvious she wanted new shoes!

picture.php

This is coco, hence the "ridiculous" pot size and the repot to one being just 35-40% bigger than previous... I'm getting the hang of coco outdoors this year... I found you need to think more "soil-like" regarding to pot size/repotting times and wet/dry cycles when outdoors and not so much "hydro" like in indoors.

picture.php

She's fattening up as each day passes, and hope the repot will encourage to fatten up even more. Beautiful Purple starting to appear on budsites:

picture.php

Watered her with EM-1 + tad of molasses to promote fast pot colonization. Been raining almost all night, so now is pretty wet, but wouldn't be surprised (specially if sun comes out) to find coco in new pot dry enough for a new fertigation this afternoon...

Lotto

Repuk, interested in your experiment with this plant. Here is why. I just took a Zam.xKali out of the flower room. It was bonsai trained and had about 30 days left to finish. I sunk it in the ground at a bit less than 13 hours of daylight a day. So let's say from from 12 hrs. in to 13 hrs out. I was curious to see if this plant would try to reveg. I'm gaining a minute or two of daylight a day. Being so far in to it's flowering cycle do you think it has any chance to finish without reveging? Any thoughts? I will post in the Zam.xKali thread if anything crazy happens. Playing with the photo period of this cross could be fun. Sorry to divert from the Lebanese thread. Being of Middle Eastern heritage I will follow your progress. Will be going to Lebanon in 2021 if things settle down. Thanks again for your willingness to help.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Not sure what will happen, but can tell you I revegged a Zamaldelica similarly, I had her 11/13 indoors, cropped letting some buds, and took her out in July, which meant around 13.4 hours daylight and she revegged for sure.

Now if such minute differences will encourage her to finish... I don't know.

Lebanese has this semi-autofllowering trait, which is what leaves room for the doubt... so far she's flowering at crazy speed.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She is a beauty repuk :)

As we commented privately, i had my doubts that the Lebanese will flower properly outdoors now in mid spring with an increased photoperiod as we haven't tried this yet with this strain, i'm glad she is progressing very well so far, it will be very interesting to learn how she does in late flowering around June when the days get even longer, looks like the semi autoflowering tendencies of the strain are helping in this regard.

Thanks a lot for the lovely pics and updates! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Lotto,

I think Zamaldelica x Kali China will finish and ripe quite properly even being flowered outdoors with an increased photoperiod, mainly because you said she only had a weeks left,
she will probably produce more leafy and less dense and resinous buds than usual as it happens when growing photoperiod strains during outdoor spring grows.
Curious to know how she finishes in the ZD x KC thread.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
She keeps flowering fast, no signs of reveg so far:

Same bud, become 3x as big...

picture.php

Bulking up nicely... starting to get a delicious mango aroma when I'm around her.
picture.php

Budding detail:
picture.php
picture.php

I inspect her regularly looking for nanners and thought I had found some, but no, after closer inspection I realized they were unmature seeds...

Seems when the male was outside had time to release some pollen. About 20% of buds have like 15% of seeded/decaying pistils, in addition to a lower one I pollinated manually. Hard to say due to the emerging purples.

picture.php

She looks like is starving by the look of her fans, but I know she isn't. It will bounce back as soon as she colonizes the pot, which hasn't happened yet.

I usually modulate the feeds, adding SOP in detriment of N while keeping EC=0-9-1 at this stage; I want a plant full of beautiful buds, not full of beautiful fans.

All new growth, i.e. sugar leaves are lush green turning to a darker hue... purple is coming!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely pics and buds repuk :)

She is doing much better than i would expect flowering with an increasing photoperiod. This info is very valuable, thank you very much! :yes:
Curious to see how she will behave in June close to summer solstice.

She should start to bulk up nicely and get green healthy colors once she is more established after the transplant, maybe help her with a bit of rooting stimulators in the upcoming 1-2 feedings.