What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

SolarLogos

I was at that show. I remember that bell coming down and people throwing shit at it. I was probably smoking thai or skunk.
Also growing this strain.
smile.gif
:tiphat:
What a small world! Shrooms were kicking in about the time that happened. Hope you get some nice Lebanese ladies! Get the beans from Ace? Wish I still had skunk seeds from back then, a lot grown in Mendocino/Humboldt around that time.

Thanks SolarLogos! Give it a try, you won't be dissapointed.

First time in the past 10 smoking years I have to clean the grinder daily:

View Image
Now that is impressive! One heck of dirty grinder, I humbly take off my hat to you :tiphat:
Ok, Lebanese got bumped up on my list, but now it's numero uno! Thanks for the picture.

Peace, God bless

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
The Lebanese will be heavily represented in the greenhouse this year in my growing schedule. A few crosses and several of the Ace Auto's.
I will start the germinating process ten days to two weeks later this season. Giving the seedlings a warmer sunnier environment. This will also help control stretching and overall flowering height.
I expect about the same heights of plants, but with a stockier base structure. Well this is my goal with the later germination of seeds. I'm always about learning and tweaking my growing environment to make it better.
Peace. Farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
newGroath, 3 leaf bracts should have been your second set of true leaves. Then to 5, 7, 9 etcetera. Some 5&6, some 6&8 can be expressed. If the plant after several nodes of growth is pushing 3 leaf bracts. Check for stresses. Soil ph or severe chemical contamination or imbalance. You shouldn't have 3 leaf bracts anywhere near flowering cycle of life. At the base of the nodes stem bases you will see white hairs protruding.
Also make sure your light source is consistent. Timers are set right for seven days and not 5 days. A picture would also help see what you have going on.
Hope this helps. Peace

newGroath

Thank you farmerlion. I'm not sure of a safe way to upload photos. I checked a thread it seems complicated.

But the Lebanese is just about as tall as its pot. I'm guessing the possibility of it being root bound may be causing the stress..what do you mean by timers being set right for 7 days?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Repuk, I like the short analogy. Unicorn weed. Makes me want to start a new grow today.
Peace

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Hehe, I also loved the term... he's been using Lebanese, helped a lot to release kidney stones...

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
NewGrowth, some timers are a single set for a continuous 24 hours setting. Some have a seven day setting. It's easy to skip a day when setting them. Then you get an odd cycle time that stresses your plants. Peace

I have been preparing for spring planting. Getting the line up and strain count settled. A few more Lebanese and Auto's. The Lebanese x Auto cross I did last summer. I will have several of each. A big thumbs up to Dubi for his help with genetics for the coming season.
I regret not buying a larger greenhouse. I should have gone with a 40' or a 60' long house. Oh well, I'm thankful for what I have. Merry Christmas, Happy New year and Happy Growing.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Slim Pickens

Veteran
NewGrowth, some timers are a single set for a continuous 24 hours setting. Some have a seven day setting. It's easy to skip a day when setting them. Then you get an odd cycle time that stresses your plants. Peace

I have been preparing for spring planting. Getting the line up and strain count settled. A few more Lebanese and Auto's. The Lebanese x Auto cross I did last summer. I will have several of each. A big thumbs up to Dubi for his help with genetics for the coming season.
I regret not buying a larger greenhouse. I should have gone with a 40' or a 60' long house. Oh well, I'm thankful for what I have. Merry Christmas, Happy New year and Happy Growing.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Ok.

Where'd ya get the Auto Lebanese?It isn't nice to tease,some of us are well into our golden years and don't have a lot of time to be messin 'round. :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Slim Pickens, I did the cross last summer. I'm curious to see how they turn out. Maybe a little kick from the Malawi? Some CBD from the Lebanese and maybe longer buds like the Lebanese had as well. Maybe an f2 this year? We are also climbing in years. More broken down parts than gold though.
I will have a thread starting early May. Please stop by and check out the girls.
Peace. Merry Christmas!

CannaZen

Yep, newGroath, it's a sign that the plant is in flowering mode, for all cannabis strains.

That is not entirely accurate. Cannabis may be more likely to produce leaves with fewer fingers during flowering growth but my plants produced 3 fingered leafs over a month before initial flower development started, its not exactly clear why the plant produces growth in this way.

My guess is that it is more efficiently spent growth somehow in the lifetime of the plant.

Last edited:

nldfarmer

does anyone have advice on how the Lebanese breeds? I'm interested in crossing it with my indica leaning hybrid purple cbd plant of similar strength, maybe stronger if I pheno hunt. hoping that hybrid vigor alone will be enough to push the cannabinoid percentages into the teens.

I'm curious if the Lebanese reliably passes on the cbd components and if it's dominant in crosses.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
NLD farmer, I haven't tested anything yet. The Lebanese x Auto Malawi seeds looked beautiful. I will run some this season.
Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That is not entirely accurate. Cannabis may be more likely to produce leaves with fewer fingers during flowering growth but my plants produced 3 fingered leafs over a month before initial flower development started, its not exactly clear why the plant produces growth in this way.

My guess is that it is more efficiently spent growth somehow in the lifetime of the plant.

That's correct CannaZen, thanks for the correction.

New born seedlings will also produce '3 fingered leaves' after the first set of 2 true leaves. I thought we were assuming we were talking about sexually matured plants, in that case any cannabis plant that has reached sexual maturity and is producing '3 fingered leaves' it is in flowering mode.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
does anyone have advice on how the Lebanese breeds? I'm interested in crossing it with my indica leaning hybrid purple cbd plant of similar strength, maybe stronger if I pheno hunt. hoping that hybrid vigor alone will be enough to push the cannabinoid percentages into the teens.

I'm curious if the Lebanese reliably passes on the cbd components and if it's dominant in crosses.

Hi nldfarmer,

Lebanese is a fairly recent release so its outcrosses have not been explored yet in depth, like with some of our other classic strains. As far as we have explored, Lebanese seems to be quite dominant structurally speaking in its outcrosses. This Lebanese produces different chemotypes but all of them rich in CBD, so you can expect she will contribute easily with CBD chemotypes to its crosses.

If you are looking for a Lebanese x rich CBD purple indica hybrid, then the Lebanese x ErdPurt hybrids we have recently produced (and listed at the R+D section of our website) would be a good point to start your quest from. Hope it helps!

Latest posts

Latest posts