What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese Bekaa Valley

acespicoli

@Douglas.Curtis nice to see you here bro, read your sts link in your sig that shi* is epic report of stain specific reversals from ic members
I re shared it on my seed saving thread so I didnt lose it, it was so good, and the thc and cbd testing your doing some good work!
You should look into being a ic vendor for sts
I will be looking forward to seeing some pollen from your leb on the threads (y)

linde

True, but I sell full strength. Two sprays, full results ;) I have no clue what anyone else sells, other than it usually being the 1:9 dilution.

STS is great stuff. :) I'm a big fan of femmed pollen the last few years and I'm hoping to reverse a Lebanese or two in a few months, they throw so many males and herms lol.
what about Giberalic acid? I've used Colloidal Silver without much luck. maybe I'll have to buy one of your kits. Sorry didn't mean to derail the thread everyone. carry on!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
There's a 4 year long STS thread thread with that info in it, and the prevailing opinion is STS for the win. Of course, it iiiis an STS thread, so no bias there... right? lol

acespicoli

beqaa valley cannabis
1660177931510.png

1660178038245.png

1660178403757.png

1660178446268.png

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had blonde Lebanese hash twice/gram each time/ over a several year span, early eighties. Upper high, not my thing, but nice enough. I think the red hash was from resin that was collected after the blonde pollen.

Good videos of people growing there in the valley on youtube. Very gangster. I think they either do not water the plants at all or just in the beginning of the grow. I have some seeds of this from RSC, never had the chance to pop them with all the other stuff going on.

stiff

Veteran
@marijuanamat
When you make your colloidial silver, how do you measure the strength of it? I don't think the usual ppm pen works, so I'm wondering whats your solution for it.
I'm making it for the first time and use a 19v charger. How long would you let that run to have a strong solution. I don't want to spray twice a day. Many thanks
Cheers, stiff

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I sprouted a few seeds and stressed the seedlings early. Oops. The notification hermi balls did not form on the first two nodes like usual.

Now what? lolol

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have an automatic machine that makes mine and it shuts off when the ppm is reached.

Latest posts

Latest posts