What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese Bekaa Valley

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Traded for these seeds and not sure who I got them from. Maybe the person will see this and pm me.

Anyways, started with 15 seeds and 13 germed.

Package says Lebanese Bekaa Valley 2004, 2006 and 2007

Lets see what I get.

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 64
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 55
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 58
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 48
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 48
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 46
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 54
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 50
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 45
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 63

pjlive

Somewhere around 34° N, eh? I bet those will have a very unique scent and make decent if not fine hash.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Look at the first two nodes as they grow up. The hermie females will show male balls at those nodes. You will not see male flowers again on those plants until near harvest time, then pollen will fly. Awesome they show those balls the first month, on the first two nodes.

Flowers when root bound, reveg is super easy, but I notice a lack of root bumps on stems and attempts at cloning have failed. Likely local contamination issues as nothing is cloning easily here. Going to try again at a different location and see again.

LOTs of males... heh very hardy genetics, fantastic berries and cream type flavors from a cross to Frankie's Church from Chimera. :) Still have yet to flower out a female and try it, only made seeds and smoked those flowers so far. The cloning issue I need to overcome first. heh

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some looking real nice and starting to stand out.

Attachments

• L - 10.JPG
    L - 10.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 46
  • L - 9.JPG
    L - 9.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 53
  • L - 8.JPG
    L - 8.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 49
  • L - 7.JPG
    L - 7.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 45
  • L - 6.JPG
    L - 6.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 45
  • L - 5.JPG
    L - 5.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 34
  • L - 4.JPG
    L - 4.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 39
  • L - 3.JPG
    L - 3.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 48
  • L - 2.JPG
    L - 2.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 42
  • L - 1.JPG
    L - 1.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 40

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
A guy here has a quest for red oil like the old Leb.

Bekka Valley is a shame. The place was hash central, until the damn wars.

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone.

Saved the strongest plants and they were all true males till the end.
Really liked them, but have no room to keep them long term.
Will have to get more Leb seeds and try again later.

acespicoli

1659706101038.png

photo rsc on website
Sourcing: The RS Company, Bekaa Valley, Lebanon, 2008 Harvest
Purpose: Hashish (sieved resin)
Latitude: 34° N
Harvest: August through September
Height: 0.5 – 1.5 metres
Aroma: Cedar, pine, fruit, mango, candy, hashish
Characteristics: Early maturing, compact, resinous, columnar and spherical variants, semi-autoflowering, high CBD
Classification: C. sativa subsp. indica var. afghanica x C. sativa subsp. indica var. indica*
Grow Type: Outdoors, greenhouse, or indoors

1659705490993.png

then there is HFH leb 27
LEB27 is sold out and is scheduled for reproduction in 2022
photo from leb 27 derg corra collective
Leb27 is an “old danish” hashplant brought home from Lebanon (probably from the Bekaa valley) by danish travellers. It was grown a lot in the late 70′ and had a renaissance in the beginng of the 00′. Then it kind of disappeared in its pure form, but was used in many crosses due to its resistance to mold and pests. A few years ago i thought it was a petty that it was gone from the nordic fields, so i started a bit of detective work to find the seeds again, and with help from some old danish potheads and Esben (HFH) i found enough seeds to start this strain up again. Leb27 is very dominant in crosses and will bring the earlyness and resistance to your new cross. It makes a good dry-sift hashish, but also good oil. Leb is one pretty plant in your garden with the color change in the autumn. You will experience colors from light purple to a deep red pheno.

Best outdoor
Indica/sativa hybrid, with a mostly indica effect
Very mold resistant
Very good for outdoor breeding projects
Good potency
finishes late september (54*N Lat)

1659705630485.png

photo from ace seeds website
Ace @dubi theirs looks nice leb to a P4 I think the web site pictures go beyond what i expect but they do seem do bring the magic outta sativas "leb infica/sativa"
the weather in spain seems to just work for them
TipoLANDRACE STRAIN (P4)
FormatStandard
Sativa / Indica ratio100 % sativa
THC0.5-8 %
CBD6-16 %
CBGBelow 0.2 %
Flowering indoors9-11 weeks

Red Lebanese Honey Oil 1970's
Then 1980's early 1990's Red and Blonde hash :)
thats sad end to a promising strain. my condolences
Hope to see more leb in the future
:watchplant:

Last edited:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've had plants, put out what look like male pre-flowers on the first branches, that put out pre-flowers, which is from around the 5th to 7th node. Only for those to be the start of branches. Then from the 8th node onward, true female pre-flowers are put out. You only get bananas if they're left a few weeks extra, which you can use on another female that's a lot less mature, and full of white pistils, like this Michoacán sativa.

Attachments

• 6859Mexican_Michoacan_landrace_sativa_03-03-08_a.JPG
    6859Mexican_Michoacan_landrace_sativa_03-03-08_a.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 47

Douglas.Curtis

The Bekka Valley P3's(?) I have to work with are mostly male and the ones you mentioned @marijuanamat, with very few true females. I cull everything but the females, because they're rock solid amazing. Very handy being able to cull the hermies early.

Might I suggest using STS in the future instead of rhodelization? ;)

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I use colloidal silver when i do. I make it myself with ionized water and 99.99% silver wire and a 12v phone charger, and it lasts for years. Not only that, but I've still got some from around 2009 and It's still good to go.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Hello everyone.

Saved the strongest plants and they were all true males till the end.
Really liked them, but have no room to keep them long term.
Will have to get more Leb seeds and try again later.
You could keep those males with just a LED shop fitting or a few LED bulbs mounted to the top of a small box as they do not need much light to keep and clone.. Just take a few cuttings of each and keep them in small pots, so they don't grow too big, then just trim them when they do get to big, I find small seedling pots work well. When they get root bound, cut half the roots off and put fresh soil underneath. I used this method for years, and every time you need pollen take fresh cuttings root those and use the original clone to pollinate the females.

Douglas.Curtis

Pollen can also be collected, dried and stored in a freezer for 10+ years. ;) I bought STS materials years ago and still have 100% viable stock solution from back then. I started selling STS on etsy I have so much silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate left over. lol

Douglas.Curtis

True, but I sell full strength. Two sprays, full results ;) I have no clue what anyone else sells, other than it usually being the 1:9 dilution.

STS is great stuff. :) I'm a big fan of femmed pollen the last few years and I'm hoping to reverse a Lebanese or two in a few months, they throw so many males and herms lol.